Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
That's terrible chibi-master. I have also been having trouble with movies from Best Buy . I don't know what they are doing to them, however it seems like every movie I buy wont work. Edited by Cat
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='26 July 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1280178385' post='697944']
You just google'd "angry pikachu" didn't you?
[/quote]

[b]Angry Pikachu is awesome though.[/b] Edited by Lilt
Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='26 July 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1280178385' post='697944']
You just google'd "angry pikachu" didn't you?
[/quote]
I think I did, but I'm not exactly sure, seeing as I've had that saved in a folder for a few months, waiting for the opportunity to use it. Why do you ask?

[quote name='CaNz' date='26 July 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1280188523' post='697952']
oh... well i guess this was my reaction to all the pikachus...
[/quote]
I...I... Where did... *squeee*
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='26 July 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1280191909' post='697953']
Soup for a week! I'm crazy, right? Right. But it's worth it. :D
[/quote]

Soup is my kryptonite.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='26 July 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1280194632' post='697956']
I...I... Where did... *squeee*
[/quote]
this is just the tip of the iceberg sis... if you oonly knew the amount of adorable photos i have collected....
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='26 July 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1280194905' post='697957']
Soup is my kryptonite.
[/quote]

In the good way or the bad way?
Posted
[font="Palatino Linotype"]We're finally getting to a point where it's sunny at 5pm. Thank god winter is nearing an end here![/font]
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='27 July 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1280210633' post='697979']
James, your country needs to be more American. Be in summer, darnit!
[/quote]
Ah, such a tragedy, no? The epitome of American-ness living in a place that is so totally not American. I salute you, James.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='27 July 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1280211526' post='697980']
Ah, such a tragedy, no? The epitome of American-ness living in a place that is so totally not American. I salute you, James.
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Yeah, I know... I'm being as American as I can be in foreign territory. ;)

At least now it's looking a bit more summery here though. So at least we're trying. :P[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='27 July 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1280203440' post='697970']
In the good way or the bad way?
[/quote]
Bad. I can't stand soup (but I do force myself to eat it especially when I'm sick).
Posted
chowder, stew, broth, sauce, cremes... i donno... that's just kinds of soup...
there's always ingredients as well... if we went to soup plantation.. .your telling me you wouldn't grab a bowl of soup?
Posted
i bet if you named ff three foods you liked... there would be a soup that tastes like one of them (just... yah know.... wet and stuff)
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='27 July 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1280194632' post='697956']
Why do you ask?
[/quote]
Just because your last few pictures show up then. Including the sneak-up cat.
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='27 July 2010 - 08:03 AM' timestamp='1280210633' post='697979']
James, your country needs to be more American.
[/quote]
ROFLMAOAMERICAN? :(

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/15sajjl.jpg[/img] Edited by Lady Shy
Posted (edited)
[font="Garamond"]While Holland may have done better than the US in football, we have better superheroes.

[IMG]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae221/benoit-escallier/gifs%20marvel/Captain-America-Eagel.gif[/IMG]

Girlies don't know about Cap N' America[/font] Edited by AvalonAngel
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Magus' date='27 July 2010 - 06:14 AM' timestamp='1280225652' post='697996']
Absolutely not. Only time I'll eat soup is if I'm sick. As for stew, depends on what kind and what's being put in it.
[/quote]
:(

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='27 July 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1280227592' post='698000']
Just because your last few pictures show up then. Including the sneak-up cat. [/quote]
Oh, okay then. :)

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='27 July 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1280227592' post='698000'][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/15sajjl.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
.....Stop that right now, mister.

EDIT: Never mind, problem solved. Edited by chibi-master
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...