Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 December 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1291691886' post='702462']
That is not a cricket. IT'S FURRY LIKE A RAT WTF?!?!?!
[/quote]
Wha..?
WHAT?!

If you see a bug that has fur and it's visible, and it's big, RUN!

Edit: I didn't see the picture until now.

$$$$ that. RUN! LIKE! HELL! That is not something you'll kill by stepping on. That's a big ### manbug. Edited by Phenom
Posted
The bug is about 4/5 size of my finger (I have average sized fingers/hands). And it is not fuzzy (probably just the picture quality). But you can tell how big it is by comparing the size of it to the other objects in the picture. But it is the biggest crick- that kind of bug, that I have seen. So it's pretty much... around an inch and a half long, maybe a tiny bit less, maybe 1 1/4 inches. Still creepy though. e_e
Posted
don't kill it! It probably thinks you are a scary abomination too, but it isn't going to attack you!
just get some tupperware and a paper plate. ,--, + . = ,-.-, and ,-.-, +___ =[u] ,-.-, [/u]safe & nonlethal.
Posted (edited)
I killed the bug. =D; And as for today. . . Guyfriend #1: "What's the name of the last Twilight book? ...Deathly Hallows?" Me: "..." Guyfriend #2: "..." Me: "...That's Harry Potter." #1: "...Oh." #2: "...You dumb***" Me: "[i]That's[/i] the fail of the day." Not sure if the A-word is allowed, so I just censored it. :V ...and a lot of crude humor went on during lunch today. ._. ...it was as hilarious as it was wrong.

And Gome, I shall suggest this name again: "Stacey's Mom". Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' date='07 December 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1291743257' post='702478']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Debating on a name change.

*rubs chin*[/font][/color]
[/quote]
*grin*

[quote name='Lyndy' date='07 December 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1291759299' post='702483']
And Gome, I shall suggest this name again: "Stacey's Mom".
[/quote]
An outstanding suggestion! But I have a better one.

[color="#FF00FF"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="7"]CURE MOE!!![/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' date='07 December 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1291759299' post='702483']
I killed the bug.
[/quote]

May the brave bug rest in peace. Its family and friends will mourn over the loss, but we all know it died doing what it loved most, scaring poor girls half to death.

CuRe MoE does have a ring to it! XD
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' date='07 December 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1291759299' post='702483']And Gome, I shall suggest this name again: "Stacey's Mom".[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]No.[/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 December 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1291761536' post='702484'][color="#FF00FF"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="7"]CURE MOE!!![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]NO.[/font][/color]

[quote name='CaNz' date='07 December 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1291763366' post='702486']CuRe MoE does have a ring to it! XD
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Now y'all are just making fun of me. :whatever:

I've got two ideas; one that would make me look like a weeaboo, and another from a game I don't even own yet [but have played]. Though I thought of how I could make the previous one a little less weeaboo...[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Noel' date='07 December 2010 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1291743257' post='702478']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Debating on a name change.

*rubs chin*[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I see you decided on one. XD[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Sangome' date='07 December 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1291769583' post='702491']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I changed it back 'cause it felt weird. D:[/font][/color]
[/quote]
It looked weird (no offense). Just like when I changed my name to Beretta.... Some names just don't fit. Edited by Phenom
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' date='07 December 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1291769583' post='702491']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I changed it back 'cause it felt weird. D:[/font][/color]
[/quote]
well if you aren't gonna do it neither will I.
I need peer pressure to do anything.
Posted
yeah, well they give you three name changes, so I may as well use em all!
I am filling up my display name history quite nicely, even though i have never really used a different name.
Posted (edited)
I thought about changing my name, but I don't know what to. ...maybe Elmo. >D that is if it isn't already taken. :V
And I cannot stop listening to Skillet. ._. Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Go with Blondie, Lyndy. :P

Also, I am amused that this paticular change puts me back to having a longer username again. lol Good thing you keep your original though. I'm rather fond of Indi now.[/font][/color]
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Hor-en-dee-thass, actually. I created him. He's a right bastard. ^ ^
[/color][/font]
Posted
p'rolly not.... the "th" sound has gotta be in there.
my guess... Hor- en-di-thas (but thas usually sounds like thus in names)

so i guess you are going back to Magus then? that's nice and familiar!
Posted
[quote name='Kei' date='07 December 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1291778165' post='702501']
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Hor-en-dee-thass, actually. I created him. He's a right bastard. ^ ^
[/color][/font]
[/quote]
I see...... I'm still having a hard time trying to say that lol. I'll hopefully get it by the end of this year.

[quote name='CaNz' date='07 December 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1291778420' post='702502']

so i guess you are going back to Magus then? that's nice and familiar!
[/quote]
Yessir. However, I was going by Phenom before Magus though, (I was going by Venom before both) I think. It's been so long I don't remember.
Posted
Venom is before my time, but i at least know Magus!

oh dang... my post came right after Kei...now i was close but it doesnt matter after the fact! '_'
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...