Sangome Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You used to be able to, but now it's forcing everyone to switch to it. :/[/font][/color]
Magus Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 I'm not really seeing anything different. All I'm seeing is either recommendations or stuff I subscribed to. Or is it the layout (which I hardly pay any attention to)?
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 [quote name='Magus' timestamp='1295772301' post='704146'] I'm not really seeing anything different. All I'm seeing is either recommendations or stuff I subscribed to. Or is it the layout (which I hardly pay any attention to)? [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]The layout. It used to be a neat little box showing the eight past video uploads from subscriptions, followed by friend and subscription favorites, followed by eight recommendations. Now they're grouped by uploader, slathered all over the place and take up three screens of scrolldown. And the comment and PM notifications are gone, too. It's like they went out of their way to make it less user-friendly.[/font]
chibi-master Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 So my midterms are this week... I have to take my Geometry and AP World History midterms in succession because they were both listed to be taken on the same day at the same time. My school is sooo efficient.
Lyndy Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 (edited) [color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]If someone tells you not Google something, it only makes you want to Google it if you don't know what it is... I have learned to UD the words now so that I won't get the picture... A lil' protip: If Desbreko says not to Google something, don't Google it.[/font][/color] Edited January 23, 2011 by Lyndy
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1295807852' post='704156'] [color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]If someone tells you not Google something, it only makes you want to Google it if you don't know what it is... I have learned to UD the words now so that I won't get the picture... A lil' protip: If Desbreko says not to Google something, don't Google it.[/font][/color] [/quote] [font="Garamond"]well that's boring. Knowledge is power! And inappropriate knowledge is just hilarious.[/font]
Sangome Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://www.babynames.com/name/RENESMEE"]Is it possible for my faith in humanity to dip PAST the negatives? Double negatives? Triple negatives? SOMETHING?[/url][/font][/color]
Boo Posted January 23, 2011 Posted January 23, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295814172' post='704158'] [color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://www.babynames.com/name/RENESMEE"]Is it possible for my faith in humanity to dip PAST the negatives? Double negatives? Triple negatives? SOMETHING?[/url][/font][/color] [/quote] That's my mother's name... Also, episode #11 online now! Yay!
CaNz Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 Though i have a sliiiiiight feeling Boo be trollin.... someone must have named their poor daughter that abomination.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 I think Boo is actually hiding the fact that it's his name. *cough*
CaNz Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 Well that does explain my feelings towards him! <3
Lyndy Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]Yay for using Otaku Boards at school... Hee. I have two tests coming up and I am not looking forward to them at all. Calculus and English IV... And then dreadful Honors Physics. I just use that class to text mostly. :V And I'm glad for having Painting last hour.. but I think this guy in that class likes me... he started hitting on me on Facebook IM... ._.[/font][/color]
Sangome Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I want it to be the end of the school day already. Anyone willing to fast forward me four hours into the future?[/font][/color] Edited January 24, 2011 by Sangome
Boo Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1295831139' post='704174'] I think Boo is actually hiding the fact that it's his name. *cough* [/quote] Crap. You got me. It's not Boris, it's Renesmee.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 S'right, hoe :3 [img]http://images.ukcs.net/15021/141404_Sherlock_Holmes_kitty.jpg[/img]
Sangome Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Alright, my college just got ever so slightly cooler now. I saw a Cave Story wallpaper on someone's computer, as well as someone wearing a shirt with the [url="http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9181/hugehappyca0.gif"]awesome face[/url] on it. Let's see if this keeps up.[/font][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 Good to hear you're finally starting to enjoy your school hah. It's a college campus... they're just bound to be hiding in the woodworks.
Magus Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 You're not suppose to enjoy school. You're suppose to hate it and drop out.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 I've been watching the wrong after school specials then :[
Magus Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) Yes you have. Edited January 24, 2011 by Magus
Sangome Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1295892355' post='704216'] Good to hear you're finally starting to enjoy your school hah. It's a college campus... they're just bound to be hiding in the woodworks. [/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh I'm sure. It may have taken me three years of going there, but it's nice to see them start to weasel out. [Though last year I did have a small group that huddled together in the corner of the cafeteria with our Pokewalkers. It was fun.][/font][/color] [quote name='Magus' timestamp='1295892479' post='704217'] You're not suppose to enjoy school. You're suppose to hate it and drop out. [/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I may hate it, but dropping out isn't really an option for me. Not if I wanna get out of here in the next couple of years.[/font][/color] Edited January 24, 2011 by Sangome
Boo Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295899622' post='704226'] [color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I may hate it, but dropping out isn't really an option for me. Not if I wanna get out of here in the next couple of years.[/font][/color] [/quote] Start a rock band. Gome and the Aces? Sounds catchy enough.
Sangome Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [quote name='Boo' timestamp='1295901948' post='704227'] the Aces[/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]OH SWEET JIMMINY THERE'S MORE THAN ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? [I'll leave that up to you all to determine if that's an excited declaration or frightened one][/font][/color]
Nerdsy Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 [color=deeppink]History of Math is one of the highest level math classes offered here, so why is it taught like we're all in 2nd grade? Also Professor Binns is incredibly boring.[/color]
Stawks Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) Thread, why is there no thread on this forum to post silly pictures of ourselves. Are we all just ashamed of our hideous nerdishness, or is there some bizarre rule against it. EDIT: Oh wait this thread does exist this is why I should scroll down. You so crazy, Me! Edited January 24, 2011 by Stawks
Recommended Posts