Allamorph Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 [center][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/missionaccomplished.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
Akieen Cloud Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Happy cat is happy. lol[/color][/font]
Dovahkiin Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 :/ i keep losing my concentration on my assignments, and this ancient history one is due tomorrow. BUT on a happier note about school i have changed english classes :D also my grandparents have brought a caravan which means i will hopefully be getting the house more to myself now
chibi-master Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 I hate when I'm so tired that I zone out for 2 minutes at a time during random points of the day.
CaNz Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 This only seems to happen to me when I reach the 36 hour threshold, but when I yawn, I seem to do it for too long. It then feels like my jaw gets unhinged slightly and it is extremely painful, mostly because of shock.
Felix the Cat Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 When I yawn too hard my lower jaw muscle-thing cramp and it hurts horribly and I have trouble closing my mouth.
CaNz Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 That's probably what it is. I stupidly put my hands on my mouth trying to force it closed sometimes 'cause it does feel like it is stuck.
Gavin Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1301972275' post='706244'] I hate when I'm so tired that I zone out for 2 minutes at a time during random points of the day. [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I had that all of yesterday, the kind of in-between moment between being awake and going to sleep. Annoying as hell.[/size][/font]
chibi-master Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1302078720' post='706278'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I had that all of yesterday, the kind of in-between moment between being awake and going to sleep. Annoying as hell.[/size][/font] [/quote] It gets on my nerves because I can't actually dive into a dream, but I also can't pay attention to the real world around me. Sometimes the two mix and there ends up being a jack-o-lantern in math class due to it. I'm home sick today watching the FLCL complete series that I bought from my friend for $10. This show makes no sense, yet I find myself being amused by it. I hate cold medicine.
Sangome Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932CC"]FLCL is not a show that's supposed to make sense on your first viewing. Don't worry too much about it. This week has been the week of me not thinking before I speak. It's a bad habit of mine that I thought I kicked, but I guess not. I just need to not talk for awhile.[/color][/font]
chibi-master Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1302114910' post='706283'] [font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932CC"]FLCL is not a show that's supposed to make sense on your first viewing. Don't worry too much about it. [/color][/font] [/quote] I'm surprised at how different it is compared to the manga.
Sangome Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]The anime came first, so it was the opposite experience for me. I don't remember too much of the manga, though, outside of the art style, which was neat.[/font][/color]
SunfallE Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1301972275' post='706244'] I hate when I'm so tired that I zone out for 2 minutes at a time during random points of the day. [/quote] [color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I thought you did that even when you're not tired. .-.[/font][/color]
CaNz Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 Gamestop gave me a coupon for a [b]buy 2 used games get 1 free!!1!!1!11! [/b]and I might just use it to buy my copy of Pokemon black and white, provided they have used copies... this just means I gotta think of another game I would want to get!
Korey Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [font="Palatino Linotype"]So I instantly feel more badass now.[/font]
Sangome Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 (edited) [font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932CC"]I approve 100000%[/color][/font] Edited April 7, 2011 by Sangome
Gavin Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302192260' post='706306'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]So I instantly feel more badass now.[/font] [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]+1 Like.[/size][/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302192260' post='706306'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]So I instantly feel more badass now.[/font] [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME REACH THE POKEMON CENTER FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU NO SOUL?[/font]
Boo Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [IMG]http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3087/garyoakginger.png[/IMG]
chibi-master Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302192260' post='706306'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]So I instantly feel more badass now.[/font] [/quote] YOU MONSTER. [img]http://kissmyalas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/RageFace.jpg[/img]
Nerdsy Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [color=deeppink]Math is stupid and I hate it.[/color]
Sangome Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [quote name='Nerdsy' timestamp='1302207201' post='706315'] [color=deeppink]Math is stupid and I hate it.[/color] [/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]QFT[/font][/color]
Lyndy Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I love math; one of the few things that I love. On another note, my 103 fever that I had last night went down to a 101 and I also lost a family member yesterday. Third loss that I had to deal with in less than a year. I'm just hoping that some day, my bad luck would cease and life would be nice to me for once without it being canceled out with something like this.[/font][/size][/color]
chibi-master Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 *hugs Jeje* I learned today that Nyquil will mess you the hell up when you aren't expecting it. I also learned that I have the Hub channel and can DVR My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Recommended Posts