Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want an abnormally huge raccoon. Like, the size of a Hippo. Then I want to ride around on it like the greatest raccoon-riding warrior ever.

I need a haircut. My bangs are starting to irritate my eyes.
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]The next person who says Chicago is dangerous needs to come spend a night in the southern part of the state. Not that I'm saying Chicago's no less dangerous, but we have so many stupid punks running around here, being disruptive in one way or another, it's staggering. We've had a drunk guy nearly break in, our cars ransacked multiple times, and a couple of stupid kids beating -- not knocking, [i]beating[/i] -- on our living room window. All within the span of a year. And that last one just now happened tonight.

I would go into a rant about how much I want to leave here, but I'll spare you all that crap. I just feel increasingly less safe here as time goes on. =/[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1307500176' post='707894']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]The next person who says Chicago is dangerous needs to come spend a night in the southern part of the state. Not that I'm saying Chicago's no less dangerous, but we have so many stupid punks running around here, being disruptive in one way or another, it's staggering. We've had a drunk guy nearly break in, our cars ransacked multiple times, and a couple of stupid kids beating -- not knocking, [i]beating[/i] -- on our living room window. All within the span of a year. And that last one just now happened tonight.[/font][/color][/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
I kinda said the same thing in chat one time, and someone just got all snippy about it (not gonna say who it was though), saying that I was stupid (not word for word, but basically, yeah) for thinking that. =D But yeah, I totally know how you feel. Hope you find a great place to move to soon![/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]I actually have pretty decent neighbors for a change. Considering some of the losers I've had in the past it's a refreshing change.[/font][/color]
Posted
I'm going paintballing again this sunday....major downside is it's winter and it has been freezing these past few days and it's expected to get much worse over the weekend :/
Posted
[font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"][size="3"]I found out that a county that was below my county (or two below) in Illinois was on TMZ for attacking and almost KILLING a singer at a concert. Doesn't surprise me about that county at all. But then again, it was a concert, so the guys who tried to kill her could've been from anywhere else. but still meh[/size][/color][/font]
Posted
I can't believe how small children are. An elementry school was built right next to my house close to three years ago, so I usually stay off the street when it is beguining in the morning or just when it ends. Today however, I walked to the store, and on my return trip there were tiny children everywhere. I am twenty-two... but I can't remember ever being that small!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1307662239' post='707917']
I can't believe how small children are.

I am twenty-two... but I can't remember ever being that small!
[/quote]

I'm only 16 and I'm '5"0 kids in year 6 (final year of primary school) are taller than me >.>
Posted
Today was the last day of classes. Now, the exams come. I am assuming that I will be going to summer school for Geometry. Except that due to budget cuts, the summer school will be online. It saddens me that the kids that need person-to-person teaching the most are stuck with machines to do a teacher's job.
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You should go back anyway and throw it at them.

Actually, that's a terrible idea. Don't do that.

The Taco Bell here seems to have this tendency to withhold cinnamon twists from me whenever I order them. And it's always [i]just[/i] those. I don't get it. I guess they're cinnaracist.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
I have the opposite luck when it comes to the In-N-Outs over here. I normally order just a burger but whenever they constantly give me free fries. I am tempted to just give them back... but I work at a restaurant and know that all returned food gets thrown away.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1307869590' post='707944']
I have the opposite luck when it comes to the In-N-Outs over here. I normally order just a burger but whenever they constantly give me free fries. I am tempted to just give them back... but I work at a restaurant and know that all returned food gets thrown away.
[/quote]

Oh man, I miss In-N-Out so bad. ;3;
Posted
So yesterday I woke up at an unfortunate hour so that I could get my community service hours via running amok in my high school's mascot costume. However, that hideous series of events was rectified because THERE WAS A FREAKING BOUNCE-HOUSE. *high-pitched fangiggle*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1307926437' post='707950']However, that hideous series of events was rectified because THERE WAS A FREAKING BOUNCE-HOUSE. *high-pitched fangiggle*
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][center][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/1975720-20animated20Bouncing20grand_galloping_gala20pinkie_pie.gif[/img][/center]


Uncanny.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1307945251' post='707954']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][center][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/1975720-20animated20Bouncing20grand_galloping_gala20pinkie_pie.gif[/img][/center]
[/font][/quote]

I have sat here for about twenty minutes just staring at that and watching it @_@
Posted
I really need to quit staying up late to watch Studio Ghibli films. I go into them thinking It will be a good movie to fall asleep watching, and then I wind up emotionally invested in the well-being of a fish girl.
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1307945251' post='707954']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Uncanny.[/font][/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ace, I actually like Pinkie now. Don't ruin it.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So someone asked me if I was gonna watch the next season of MLP.

I totally forgot about that show. :V I haven't even finished watching the first season. I think I only made it up to episode eight.. Hm, maybe I should try watching it again. But I like to waste my time doing other things. D:

like raging while playing CoD
AND WATCHING SMOSH VIDEOS FOR HOURS AND HOURS. Anthony <3

another edit: I went to the zoo today, and I am sad that neither the Snow Leopard or the Cheetah came out of hiding. :< And they are my two favorite animals.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1307977462' post='707956']
I go into them thinking It will be a good movie to fall asleep watching, and then I wind up emotionally invested in the well-being of a fish girl.
[/quote]
I snorted my soda when I read that.

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1307998555' post='707961']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]another edit: I went to the zoo today, and I am sad that neither the Snow Leopard or the Cheetah came out of hiding. :< And they are my two favorite animals.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
The last time I went to the zoo, I couldn't even locate the Snow Leopard exhibit.

Why did I wake up early on my day off?!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1307926437' post='707950']
So yesterday I woke up at an unfortunate hour so that I could get my community service hours via running amok in my high school's mascot costume.
[/quote]

[b]I couldn't find a gif, so this will have to do. I'm picturing something like this when I read that:[/b]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0BO7iHQ5E[/media][/center]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1308080112' post='707973']
[b]I couldn't find a gif, so this will have to do. I'm picturing something like this when I read that:[/b]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0BO7iHQ5E[/media][/center]
[/quote]
Almost exactly so.

Okay. This morning, it seems that a very very tiny centipede decided to somehow get into my jeans. That is not even an innuendo, you guys. There was an actual insect in my pants when I put them on. Guess who hit her head on the dresser in her rush to scramble away from the bug and its denim sleeping bag? Me. I am now wearing a skirt and I will burn those pants when I get home. For now, they are in the fire pit in the backyard.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1308133375' post='707981']
I will burn those pants when I get home. For now, they are in the fire pit in the backyard.
[/quote]

You could also wash them?
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I too would just wash them, but...maybe I've been doing it wrong all this time. Huh.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1308155372' post='707983']
You could also wash them?
[/quote]
No, because I can never trust those pants again. Plus, this is the perfect chance to have a bonfire with some friends. Time for roasted marshmallows~!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...