OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ever notice how headaches and migrians show up when you least expect them to? Or when you really don't want them to? Like right when you wake up for instance....
"Good Morning world.......OW MY HEAD!"
Yeah....worst morning [b][u]EVER[/u][/b].[/color][/font]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I got called in for an interview to work at Family Video. I'm so nervous! I have never had an interview, so I don't know what to do! I really need this job. ;A;[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1310152915' post='708301']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I got called in for an interview to work at Family Video. I'm so nervous! I have never had an interview, so I don't know what to do! I really need this job. ;A;[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Dress nice, be friendly, don't imply that you're a serial killer (remember that part, it's very important), Be willing to alter your physical appearance if the position requires it (i.e. cutting your hair shorter or removing excess earrings).

Honestly, half the teens who apply for part-time jobs are unwilling to do one or more of the above, so if you can do all those and you've been selected to interview, your foot's practically in the door.[/font] Edited by The Professor

1 and 3 are okay... but if you don't imply that you are a serial killer they may never figure it out. Maybe if you just drop a few subtle hits like leaving a bloody knife or perhaps a a few severed human appendages in your purse.

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1310268258' post='708317']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I'm fangirling over Michael Cera.[/font][/size][/color][/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/eld7hk.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]OMG. I just watched episode 53 of FMA:B! OMG CLIFFHANGERS. ;A; KJSFBOCFB. ._.
I will cry...
but.. the next episode will include the screenshot that I am drawing right now.
KIUAGDXIUX CLIFFHANGERS. I'm used to buying the volumes and watching all the episodes in one sitting. kjsbdc ._.
I had shivers during the whole episode. geeze. The one month wait was worth it.

I'm also now interested in watching Durarara!! now. Seems like a pretty cool series.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

tomorrow is going to be fun, get to lounge around all day maybe have a skype call at some point......play the 360 and record the first FJK podcast, [s]finally[/s], scope out some HD-TV's that are in my price range, annnd I need to book a test for my learners :/

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1310469917' post='708348']
tomorrow is going to be fun, get to lounge around all day maybe have a skype call at some point......play the 360 and record the first FJK podcast, [s]finally[/s], scope out some HD-TV's that are in my price range, annnd I need to book a test for my learners :/
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Are you going to rage and cuss at the snipers in CoD and scare CaNz with all the screeching like last time? :V[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1310268258' post='708317']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I'm fangirling over Michael Cera.
What?
I'm also watching Scott Pilgrim Vs the World for the first time. woo[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]Michael Cera, oh that incredibly talented multi-faceted not at all typecast for acting and looking awkward![/font]

[s]tbh i don't find him attractive at all and marginally annoying in almost everything[/s] Edited by OMNOMNOMALY

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1310603133' post='708370']
[font="Garamond"]Michael Cera, oh that incredibly talented multi-faceted not at all typecast for acting and looking awkward![/font]

[s]tbh i don't find him attractive at all and marginally annoying in almost everything[/s]
[/quote]

Alexa, I love you brah. <3

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1310603133' post='708370']
[/quote]
I liked him in arrested development. after that I saw the full extent of his talent.

So I got covered head to toe with bug bites! Gotta love the beach.

Anyone remember my original theory that I'd be in a car for 4 trips, each 8 hours long? I was waaaay off. As in, the trips were 18 hours. WTF is wrong with my brain and its math idiocy?

Sooooo much happened that I can't bring myself to take 3 hours to type it all up. All I can say is that I didn't realize how much I missed El Paso until I got there.

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' timestamp='1310804055' post='708422']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Gotta love having a friend that lives in a different time zone, whose drunk, and sending you random messages at 4 in the morning. Good times. lol[/color][/font]
[/quote]

I am pretty sure that is my friend too... and in my timezone it is a little less ridiculous.

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' timestamp='1310804055' post='708422']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Gotta love having a friend that lives in a different time zone, whose drunk, and sending you random messages at 4 in the morning. Good times. lol[/color][/font]
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Gotta love that indeed! It's happening to me right now. ._. *looks at CaNz*[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1310821070' post='708424']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]*looks at CaNz*[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
You are awake already so my drunk messaging shouldn't bug you!

i hate headcolds -.- and it keeps blocking my ears....anyone have any suggestions on how to stop my ears from continually blocking? preferably nothing to do with eucalyptus oil or eucalyptus vapour, my mum made me sniff it from a hanky (?) last night and it was weird @-@;

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1310862165' post='708438']
i hate headcolds -.- and it keeps blocking my ears....anyone have any suggestions on how to stop my ears from continually blocking? preferably nothing to do with eucalyptus oil or eucalyptus vapour, my mum made me sniff it from a hanky (?) last night and it was weird @-@;
[/quote]
Sneezing and/or gum.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You can also buy ear drops that are made for extreme wax buildup. Several months back, I had the same problem, and nothing was helping it. Then after a few days of using some drops, it got cleared up pretty well. [spoiler]Just be prepared for a lot of gunk sliding out.[/spoiler][/font][/color]