OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1313380302' post='708917']
Ever had one of those things where all of the sudden you realize how soft your hair is at the moment?
[/quote]
Yes, but when other people start noticing it too, this becomes a problem.

I found an amazing way to bug the bleep out of my roommate today! A friend that is visiting from his college taught me how to play the song that plays in Juno right at the end. The whole thing consists of two chords, and most of the time I just make sounds at him instead of the normal lyrics.

...long story short, I think he is liking his new job.

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]The college I am going to has an anime club.[/font][/size][/color]

[size="7"]Anime club.[/size]

[color="#008080"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]You have no idea who happy this makes me. Makes making friends in a city where I know absolutely no one much easier (and maybe I can find someone who is going to Youmacon :3).

They also have an art club, but pretty much almost every college school has an art club.

...anime club...[/size][/font][/color]

Apparently I am the only one in this house that realizes that there is an overpowering chlorine taste in the water. It is disgusting and now I've been drinking mainly orange juice for the past week and it needs to stop. I have a strong urge to drink a glass of water, and I'm going to be PO'd if the water continues to taste like a chemical factory.

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Cleverbot...... whhaaatttt?
And ignore my poor German grammar in the attachment (for those who know how to read at least a little German that is)...
Cleverbot has trolled me twice tonight....

First time:
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/Cleverbot/trolld.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

I am sad because all my reality TV shows are ending. It is true that I only watch Master Chef, Hells Kitchen. Something about people cooking bad food must make me happier about my own culinary abilities. Plus Chef Ramsey is kinda my hero.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1313561132' post='708955']
I am sad because all my reality TV shows are ending. It is true that I only watch Master Chef, Hells Kitchen. Something about people cooking bad food must make me happier about my own culinary abilities. Plus Chef Ramsey is kinda my hero.
[/quote]
Chef Ramsey's insulting remarks are sometimes amusing XD. "they call it a non-stick pan because it's not supposed to stick!! that's why it's called -beeep- NON- STICK!!"
Hell's Kitchen is good stuff. and aww D:.

random- I'm trying to play "E.T." by Katy Perry on guitar. it's an easy version, though...AND I SUCK AT BAR CHORDS!
^^;

I have to catch up on Hell's Kitchen this season. I haven't watched a single one but I've got them all recorded. I just haven't had time to sit down and watch them. I love that show, even if Ramsey isn't really like that, it's still a great character.

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I managed to squeeze in the (exorbitantly expensive) tickets to go to the [url="http://www.atheistconvention.org.au/"]Global Atheist Convention[/url] next year. It kind of sucks that we have to buy the tickets so early. Several of my favourite writers will be at the event, so I'm hoping to get a book (or two) signed.

The big problem with paying for it now is that I'm also (trying) to save up for a brief visit to Hong Kong in October. Hopefully I don't end up needing to beg on the street to pay for my food once I'm there. :annoyed: [/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1313718632' post='708978']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I managed to squeeze in the (exorbitantly expensive) tickets to go to the [url="http://www.atheistconvention.org.au/"]Global Atheist Convention[/url] next year. It kind of sucks that we have to buy the tickets so early. Several of my favourite writers will be at the event, so I'm hoping to get a book (or two) signed.[/font]

[/quote]
[kuja]say hello to Hirsi Ali LOL :D[/kuja]

I don't think I've listened to a song from the radio in a while. Mostly I've been manipulating daydreams via movie soundtracks and classical music.

After biking all over the county, my feet are burning and I can't sit down on anything harder than a goosefeather pillow. Should semi-freedom hurt this much?

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1313774321' post='708990']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Sometimes, the fact that pretty much all of my friends are 5+ hours away from me really gets to me.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
*gallons of hugs*

I want to go visit the local animal shelter and see if I can volunteer, but it seems that all the street signs and whatnot are lying to me. I think I'll ask for directions tomorrow.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QyDhLj5hU&feature=related[/media]

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#008080"][size="3"]I feel bad for thinking of Shin when I saw this video... (it's not my fault though)[/size][/color][/font] Edited by Elle Jay

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1313379951' post='708915']
HEY GUISE.

You know how I've always had REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY long hair?

Yeah, it's gone. Berb, gonna go post a picture so you can see how awesome I look now.
[/quote]

[b]So what made you decide to get rid of it?

Also, how short is it now?[/b]

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1313855253' post='709002']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QyDhLj5hU&feature=related[/media]

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#008080"][size="3"]I feel bad for thinking of Shin when I saw this video... (it's not my fault though)[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]
I just found that too and thought the same :*( Edited by kuja

[quote name='kuja' timestamp='1313832066' post='709001']
James insisted I make a Status Update RPG, so voila. Everyone [i]has[/i] to join, or you are already banned by default. :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod: :modrod:
[/quote]
But-! I don't want to be banned OR join such a thing! *sadness*

After about seven years of owning the same crappy bike with perpetually flat tires, I finally got a new one today. It is the most comfortable thing I own. Words can not describe how supermegafoxyawesomehot this bike is. Like I'm riding a freaking pony made of cloud fluff.

Five weeks left of high school for good, five weeks until I turn 17 and five weeks until I see an old friend from queensland, woo! time is going to fly by :D

Also, don't mean to promote this or whatever but I've been trying to get a gameplay video so I can start gameplay videos w/ commentary for my YT channel, and well I finally have my first video~

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5kxHI9gxM[/media] Edited by Chee

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I need a better computer. ._. This laptop sucks. I can't even play CoD: MW2 without it lagging. D; And then my brother reminded me of the promotional sale Microsoft is doing. "Get a free Xbox 360 when you purchase a PC priced $699 or more."

SIGN ME UP.

But I can't spend any money until I get a car and a job. ;A; I've been wanting an Xbox for awhile and I also need a better computer. I can't stop staring at the super expensive computers... I want one... EGH. Damnit, Microsoft.

I will buy one... and get a free Xbox 360... it will happen... but the expiration date is the 24th of September or until supplies last. :| NOT FAIR.[/font][/size][/color]

For a school that has been open for so many years, mine sure does screw up the simplest things. How do I not have my schedule or any of the new stupid assignments if school is going to be opening in two weeks?!

On another note, I finally got around to having my library card renewed and I now have a lovely stack of books from the public library~!

Walking is so fun! I have been going on long journeys every day for the last two weeks, and it is still fun. Driving a car just makes you lazy...
I really wish I had someone to walk with me though, since it can get pretty boring (usually on the way back) but I guess music is good.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1314265236' post='709091']So I just saw Inception for the first time yesterday. Outside of The Expendables it's been a while since I've actually seen a really good movie.[/quote]One of those films where people don't get it and thus conclude it must've been a good film. Edited by dark_apocalyps