OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Inception made me angry. The ending will forever haunt my mind.

Has anyone played Audiosurf on Steam? I love the game so freaking much, but I have only played the demo twice (yay for two Steam accounts). It's so freaking fun. Audiosurf is actually what got me to make my first Steam account. :V[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[quote name='dark_apocalyps' timestamp='1314277640' post='709095']
One of those films where people don't get it and thus conclude it must've been a good film.
[/quote]
Huh? Perhaps I worded that wrong or something. I thought Inception was a great film. I had to really pay attention to it (thus watch by myself). I was basically saying that The Expendables was the last great movie I saw. I don't go to the movies these days and hardly anything good comes on tv anymore, and Inception just so happened to be on HBO and I was around to see it.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1314280324' post='709098']<br />Huh? Perhaps I worded that wrong or something. I thought Inception was a great film. I had to really pay attention to it (thus watch by myself). I was basically saying that The Expendables was the last great movie I saw. I don't go to the movies these days and hardly anything good comes on tv anymore, and Inception just so happened to be on HBO and I was around to see it.<br />[/quote]
Oh I was just sayin'. :V
[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1314279965' post='709097']Inception made me angry. The ending will forever haunt my mind. Has anyone played Audiosurf on Steam? I love the game so freaking much, but I have only played the demo twice (yay for two Steam accounts). It's so freaking fun. Audiosurf is actually what got me to make my first Steam account. [/quote]YEAH AUDACITY ROCKS Edited by dark_apocalyps

I've been biking everywhere for this last week, and I think my legs now have enough muscle to strangle an ox.

It's been one of those awkward mornings where I had The Macarena stuck in my head so badly that I needed to drag my friends into dancing with me. And now La Bamba has taken its place. Someone help me, please. @_@

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1314299106' post='709103']
I've been biking everywhere for this last week, and I think my legs now have enough muscle to strangle an ox.

It's been one of those awkward mornings where I had The Macarena stuck in my head so badly that I needed to drag my friends into dancing with me. And now La Bamba has taken its place. Someone help me, please. @_@
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdFIXsrjkXI[/media]

[font="Tahoma"]Enjoy |3[/font]

School starts in a week, and I think I actually feel prepared for this year! I'm going to try not to get behind in homework, at least...

How did my stack of books I wanted to read this summer actually grow?! I've read so many of them, but I guess the library ruined my goal for the summer, what with its walls of information that I want in my head. =_=

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1314417055' post='709129']
That right there is playing dirty! I will never stop clapping... @_@

Kettle corn is delicious! I want to live at a carnival just so I can have a steady supply of this culinary gold!
[/quote]

Ahh nothing can beat fresh kettle corn x_x.

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So I got a car on Saturday and it breaks down three times yesterday when driving (once was right when I got out of a very busy intersection ;A; ). It's getting a diagnostic test today for almost $100 ._. (had my brother drive it to the place where it's gonna get fixed :V *is too much of a pansy to drive a broken car on very busy roads*).

[s]And then I will probably get a tune-up for around $550. Fun. hahaha ha haha aha ahaa ahaa ._. Funny that it decides to break down within one day of buying it. Funny how that works with used cars. [b]Funny[/b].

Oh so funny. School starts on Thursday. =D[/s]

[size="7"]CARS ARE EXPENSIVE[/size]

anyways, car is a '99 Pontiac Grand Am. also has a nice spoiler =D

loledit: Car got fixed within one hour and it cost less than $100! Don't even need a super expensive tune-up! yay And there was a vacuum leak. what the heck is that[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]so uh. My FB status:

"So I hit my first squirrel today while driving. And instead of crying like some people would, I freaking cussed like a sailor for how stupid the squirrel was. ._.

But I still felt bad. But more pissed.

>:("

And three people liked this status and two people said they loved me... Am I missing something here?[/font][/size][/color]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]My step father would commend you, he always said that squirrels and rabbits were trying to take over the world. lol. So yeah, he always ran one over if he ever got the chance and if he saw one on the side of the road that he hadn't hit, he'd be mad that someone else got it instead of him. xD [/color][/font]

My dad once spent an entire afternoon sniping chipmunks from the second floor of out house. They were eating through anything that was left outside, including plastics. WTF?

[quote name='Shishou' timestamp='1314978308' post='709235']
[font="Arial"][size="2"]I want an adventure.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Bring it on! :3