OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Well, What are these reasons? Leaving school is a big deal after all.

I have thought about leaving tons of times... but I don't wanna be this poor for forever... and I definitely don't wanna stay at my loser job for forever.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm taking a break this semester so I can focus on [i]finally[/i] getting my license, and finding a part time job. As for school, I'm going to see if I can't go to another one, as I rather loathe my current college for multiple reasons...mainly because if you're not going for cosmetology/nursing/general studies, you're SOL. Oh, and almost none of the students there seem all that serious about their education. Probably because it's more like training wheels for a big uni.

Of course, the temptation to just load up on gas and drive to the other side of the country is the option that is absolutely overwhelming, but I'm not sure I should do that without some sort of work experience...[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I can't stop listening to this song. Makes me so happy. Especially when I need it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVzXe6kr9rA[/media]

Also, Facebook has held me hostage. They won't let me escape.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1313032307' post='708849'][color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
Also, Facebook has held me hostage. They won't let me escape.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Facebook is creepy in a lot of ways, but how has it held you hostage?

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1313032432' post='708850']
Facebook is creepy in a lot of ways, but how has it held you hostage?
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]They won't let me sign out. :|[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1313032611' post='708852']
are you getting a page pop up thingy? 'cause i am ._.;
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I don't get pop-ups. =p But I tried uploading a photo, but I wasn't allowed to do that, either.

[i]lahm[/i][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1313032705' post='708853']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I don't get pop-ups. =p But I tried uploading a photo, but I wasn't allowed to do that, either.

[i]lahm[/i][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

facebook is breaking for everyone i think :/

Seven BLT's? Are you on a diet?

I need to fix my Bass guitar soon. it is working fine except the volume knob has only two settings: none and loud, and that really doesn't matter because the output jack won't work unless you force the chord to stay in. That is kinda a problem since I don't exactly have a free hand while playing.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1313106804' post='708864']
Seven BLT's? Are you on a diet?
[/quote]
Yes, seven. That's what I wanted to make, but didn't. As for the whole diet thing: No, not really. I think I'm just trying to be healthier without the whole calorie counting stuff hanging over my head. I know I eat a lot of unhealthy crap and I've decided to try and take care of myself better than that.

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So, I think it's pretty cool that I went to school with someone who is now in a band, and is semi-well known (only in the Midwest of USA, I think, though). I only know the girl from the band. The band is from Nashville, Tennessee.

[b]Bells are Ringing by Darling Parade[/b]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSmpRmF5LLs[/media]

Actually, there is another band that has members that went to my school. Actually, I think all of the members went to my school. ...or not, I don't know. Bands get new members all the time. But at least ONE of the guys from my school remained in the band.
[b]Reflections by Edoras[/b] I was surprised to hear that they were a screaming rock/metal band. ._.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DlsUCu-bFo[/media]
[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So, I bought what was supposed to be a sketchbook of 11x14 inch papers. Here's a comic to explain what happened when I was getting ready to work on my 11x14 drawing.[/font][/size][/color]

[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/sizepaperrage.jpg[/img]

[size="7"]EVERY TIME THIS HAPPENS. WHY[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1313374780' post='708908']
Sleep-posting is quite common, especially when ponies are involved! :3
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So I guess he has dreams of not being a mod, then? Hunh.

[spoiler]Also shhh, it's Ace. I'm contractually obligated to give him grief over every last thing. Especially ponies.[/spoiler][/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1313375170' post='708909']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]
[spoiler]Also shhh, it's Ace. I'm contractually obligated to give him grief over every last thing. Especially ponies.[/spoiler][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[spoiler]You leave ponies out of this, ma'am![/spoiler]

Ever had one of those things where all of the sudden you realize how soft your hair is at the moment? I just had one. *petpetstroke*