OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1308133375' post='707981']
Okay. This morning, it seems that a very very tiny centipede decided to somehow get into my jeans. That is not even an innuendo, you guys. There was an actual insect in my pants when I put them on. Guess who hit her head on the dresser in her rush to scramble away from the bug and its denim sleeping bag? Me. I am now wearing a skirt and I will burn those pants when I get home. For now, they are in the fire pit in the backyard.
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Afraid of a little bug are we? May as well burn everything you own then since I'm sure all of it has come in contact with a bug at some point. :p[/font][/color]

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1308187524' post='707989']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Afraid of a little bug are we? May as well burn everything you own then since I'm sure all of it has come in contact with a bug at some point. :p[/font][/color]
[/quote]
I am if they're in my jeans. Unless I see it happen, I pretend that nothing of mine goes near any bugs.

Almost exactly so.

Okay. This morning, it seems that a very very tiny centipede decided to somehow get into my jeans. That is not even an innuendo, you guys. There was an actual insect in my pants when I put them on. Guess who hit her head on the dresser in her rush to scramble away from the bug and its denim sleeping bag? Me. I am now wearing a skirt and I will burn those pants when I get home. For now, they are in the fire pit in the backyard.
[/quote]

[b]Thought so. XD

Oh man, I was about to buy something from a discount clothing store but one of the employees found a cockroach in one of the returned clothes. I put down the pants and never shopped there again.[/b]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I had such a life-like dream last night. I was sleeping, and I woke up in my dream, and there were spiders everywhere on me and on my bed. So I wake up for real, run/crawl out of my bed, run to the light switch and turn on the lights and check my bed for spiders. ._. That was one crazy five second dream.[/font][/size][/color]

[/quote]

I once ate a spoonful of oatmeal before realizing that there were meal worms in it.

-3-

[quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1308367109' post='708008']
That's the life.
[/quote]
Meh...

So I just spent nine bucks to see an okay movie... I dunno why I feel so cheated... since this is normal for most people. I think I have gotten way too used to the internet and how much entertainment you can get for nothing.

Tonight My mom getting her tattoo of a mermaid from her friend (from her job) [s]and I'm reminding my mom that Willy Wonka is on TV and she'll want to kick my butt for reminding her on how she record 8hours of the Umpa lumpa music 8D I was only a year old for the umpa o3o lol

[/s]NOW IM GETTING A TATTOO 8DDD YAY

Starting a pile of tree limbs and whatnot to burn today~! I believe my Dad's starting to think that I'm a pyromaniac, though. I think I'm going to need to debunk some of his ideas of what pyromania is.

For the first time in five years, I'm actually starting to show signs of tanning. This is strange to me.

So, I go to a catholic school and we have exams on at the moment for us seniors and today I had my R.E (religious education) exam, earlier on one of the R.E teachers said that they don't care about or beliefs and that we have to write in a christian manner. When I was taking the exam there was one question that was related to the gardener story and that we had to explain to somehow to believe in a god that they cannot see or touch (that is roughly what the question was)

Anyway, I know this wasn't the best answer to write but I did it anyway, my first sentence was "I don't see why I should write about something I don't believe in" then I went on to justify why...........I'll probably get pulled up about it or maybe even asked to leave the school, but honestly I really don't want to have to write about something I do not believe in at all nor should I have to be told that the school does not care about the student's beliefs.... >.> Edited by Midget Ninja

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1308574967' post='708036']
Anyway, I know this wasn't the best answer to write but I did it anyway, my first sentence was "I don't see why I should write about something I don't believe in" then I went on to justify why...........I'll probably get pulled up about it or maybe even asked to leave the school, but honestly I really don't want to have to write about something I do not believe in at all nor should I have to be told that the school does not care about the student's beliefs.... >.>
[/quote]
I'm scheduled to start R.E. in September, and I have a feeling I'll be getting into the same kind of trouble. However, if I'm busy, I'll just write whatever the hell they want me to so that I can get out quicker. I don't want to go to R.E.! I chose to attend a public school instead of a private Catholic school for a reason!

Bah, my supervisor is gonna cause me to go off on him or quit (what's the difference) if he keeps on mentioning "200". Not to mention I'm also getting burned out working these 11.5 hour shifts since I've been doing a job that requires 3 people by myself.

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1308574967' post='708036']

Anyway, I know this wasn't the best answer to write but I did it anyway, my first sentence was "I don't see why I should write about something I don't believe in" then I went on to justify why...........I'll probably get pulled up about it or maybe even asked to leave the school, but honestly I really don't want to have to write about something I do not believe in at all nor should I have to be told that the school does not care about the student's beliefs.... >.>
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I understand how you feel, but I think you can answer the question without having a belief yourself. In fact, [i]not[/i] having a belief may help you to more objectively answer why people believe in things without evidence. Maybe if you answer from that point of view, your response will be unexpected - probably they won't like it, but at least you honestly answered the question.[/font]

[quote=Shishou]I was woken up at 3:30AM (thereabouts) due to incessantly loud thunder. orz [/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]We had huge storms here a couple of nights ago that kept waking me up. I love storms, except that the front door of my house seems to be a bit dodgy at the moment... a really really strong wind gust and push it open, even if it is locked. It's rare, but once or twice it's happened. That's kind of freaky, especially because my bedroom is right at the front of the house - so the door will literally slam open right behind my head if it happens. o_O[/font]

[quote name='Shishou' timestamp='1308655959' post='708053']
[size="2"][font="Arial"]I was woken up at 3:30AM (thereabouts) due to incessantly loud thunder. orz[/font][/size]
[/quote]
That just happened to me at 1:15 or so this morning. I had my windows open, so it was loud enough that I jumped and my ears rang for a couple minutes. The ringing was the part that made me nervous enough to close my windows for a little while. Too bad that didn't help, since more thunder was just as loud.

Nice new cake symbol, OB. :3

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1308770544' post='708082']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Really guys? Really? It couldn't have been lemons? Asbestos? Not even SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?

I give up. *sob*[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Actually I was originally thinking about a potato. Don't worry, there's plenty of time for all of these things. We're at the beginning of our descent into Aperture's bowels (er, so to speak). :P[/font]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I feel very important. :V I finished my drawing of my guy friend for his birthday, and when I posted it on Facebook, I got requests left and right for me to draw them. :I I have two girls that I know from school to draw and one guy that I know from theOtaku that I need to draw (he will actually pay for the drawing).

Having all these people want me to draw them makes me feel so nice! ^ ^

EDIT: AND OHSH*T, I totally already forgot about another person's request. >___> So that's four people I need to draw for that I know of ._.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1308801651' post='708094']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I feel very important. :V I finished my drawing of my guy friend for his birthday, and when I posted it on Facebook, I got requests left and right for me to draw them. :I I have two girls that I know from school to draw and one guy that I know from theOtaku that I need to draw (he will actually pay for the drawing).

Having all these people want me to draw them makes me feel so nice! ^ ^

EDIT: AND OHSH*T, I totally already forgot about another person's request. >___> So that's four people I need to draw for that I know of ._.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

[b]Do you have a link to your art at all?

Now I'm curious. :V[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1308850573' post='708100']
[b]Do you have a link to your art at all?

Now I'm curious. :V[/b]
[/quote]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Most of my artworks are [url="http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/artist/elle_jay"]here[/url]. :V[/font][/size][/color]