OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1305759734' post='707463']
Well it was a pony that most would question if it was on a MLP fansite.
[/quote]

[b]Pony? Did you change your sig or something?

Or are those mini ponies in your sig?[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1305716786' post='707447']
Just got woken up in one of the worst ways (yes, I eventually slept). My mom wakes me up and says, "Your dog was outside using the bathroom, but I can't find him and I have to go."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I then proceeded to rush outside in the pouring rain in my pajamas and slippers to look for a dog in the woods. Luckily, he was where he always is when he goes "missing." At least now my hair is staying flat, but my Achilles tendon is shredded due to my slippers catapulting sharp things at it.
[/quote]

[b]I hope your Brad Pitt tendon feels better. =(

At least you found your dog. I thought my dog had ran away one time but he was just stuck and we thankfully found him.[/b] Edited by Lilt

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1305825038' post='707477']
[b]Pony? Did you change your sig or something?

Or are those mini ponies in your sig?[/b]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://www.zeldawiki.org/Doggy_Racetrack"]Them's dawgies.[/url][/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1305825227' post='707478']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://www.zeldawiki.org/Doggy_Racetrack"]Them's dawgies.[/url][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]Thanks for the link.

I'm just still not seeing the connection to his sig and Ponibooru though. @.@[/b]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Before that, his av and sig was black and yellow with UNDER CONSTRUCTION plastered on it. It was similar to Ponibooru's "Questionable" image flag, which covers image thumbnails of images of a potentially risque/suggestive nature.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

For the fun of it I decided I would keep posting my unfinished avatar and signature, and since I am taking my sweet time due to finals week in school, it won't be ready for a while.
I felt like I needed a change from my [i]fake[/i] little pony set.

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1305838549' post='707484']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Before that, his av and sig was black and yellow with UNDER CONSTRUCTION plastered on it. It was similar to Ponibooru's "Questionable" image flag, which covers image thumbnails of images of a potentially risque/suggestive nature.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]OH! That makes much more sense. xD Thanks very much.

I've never actually visited Ponibooru. I'm sure it's a magical place though.[/b]

So, the day after a 4 hour seminar on the brain-rotting effects of drugs, some nut in my Biology class decides to try and sell me marijuana. Then he would not stop trying once I said, "No." Seriously, why the persistence?! There are probably 5 junkies in my class that he could sell it to, but he instead goes after the kid that has never mentioned a desire for drugs. WTF, dude?

[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]I'm getting annoyed by people who are saying "JUDGEMENT DAY IS MAY 21ST!!1!!!!1!111!!1exclamationpoint". May 21st is not Judgement Day. It is Graduation Day. =D[/size][/font][/color]

If by suffering they mean continuing to live like normal... then it definitely happened.

To kick off the apocalypse I watched Willow for the first time. I can't believe I almost died without seeing it. That movie was like Lord of the Rings on happy pills. The entire movie was so warm I barely even noticed the more dramatic moments. I guess I have to thank Molly for referencing it and making me curious.

Willow = win. One of my favorites. :)

Yeah, I honestly am going to feel really sorry for the people who think they got left because God doesn't love them or some such nonsense. I'm going to feel even worse for the people who keel over dead because they believe in it that strongly.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1305972842' post='707511']
If by suffering they mean continuing to live like normal... then it definitely happened.

To kick off the apocalypse I watched Willow for the first time. I can't believe I almost died without seeing it. That movie was like Lord of the Rings on happy pills. The entire movie was so warm I barely even noticed the more dramatic moments. I guess I have to thank Molly for referencing it and making me curious.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1305975895' post='707513']
Willow = win. One of my favorites. :)

Yeah, I honestly am going to feel really sorry for the people who think they got left because God doesn't love them or some such nonsense. I'm going to feel even worse for the people who keel over dead because they believe in it that strongly.
[/quote]

[b]Now I'm curious. I'll have to watch Willow next. I'm assuming it's a fantasy movie by the Lord of the Rings comment?

I'm sure a lot of people are listening to R.E.M.'s [i]It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)[/i].[/b] Edited by Lilt

Yeah, it is a fantasy.... but unlike some of the more modern fantasies, the world they are in seem magical and wonderful, instead of depressing and horrible.

I feel like making something good tonight... but not TOO good. I don't wanna break the bank.

[quote name='ThAt guy' timestamp='1305972842' post='707511']

[/quote]

[color="#2E8B57"]You should thank me or many things. Willow is Amazing.
[/color]

[quote name='Maully' timestamp='1306045901' post='707533']
[color="#2E8B57"]You should thank me or many things. Willow is Amazing.[/color]
[/quote]

Thank you for many things Molly!

So I got tired of Firefox 4 problems... so I downloaded Aurora. ( I can't believe that idea actually worked) Edited by ThAt guy

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1306082027' post='707539']
What the hell, weather?! It was 80 degrees and cloudless yesterday and now all of the sudden you've decided to be 60 and rainy?! Unless I get a thunderstorm out of this, I'm going to be some kind of furious.
[/quote]

It's 85 here in Detroit and icky, but we're also under a severe thunderstorm watch as well.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1306082027' post='707539']
What the hell, weather?! It was 80 degrees and cloudless yesterday and now all of the sudden you've decided to be 60 and rainy?! Unless I get a thunderstorm out of this, I'm going to be some kind of furious.
[/quote]

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1306096103' post='707541']
It's 85 here in Detroit and icky, but we're also under a severe thunderstorm watch as well.
[/quote]

Last weekend, it was 60-70 degrees all weekend, and cloudy. No rain.

This week, it climbed back up. The past two days have been 90+ with full glaring sun, and I had to work out in it in Renaissance Pirate garb.

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1306118282' post='707546']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I have decided that, once I get a job, I'm saving bits of my paychecks to go on a roadtrip.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
*pops up next to you* ROADTRIP~!!! YES YES YES TAKE ME WITH YOU I CALL SHOTGUN!!! Bro is coming, too, of course!

After re-watching the Lord of the Rings movies, it occurs to me that I've never read the books. I'm debating if I should start with The Hobbit, or just jump into The Fellowship of the Rings.