OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1306481200' post='707611']
also does anyone know what could cause a lower eye-lid to start pulsating/twitching? because this has been happening to me all day
[/quote]
I hear it's usually because someone's gonna piss you off or something like that.

Next week I'm back to work at 6am but now I'm on 10 hrs and then the week after that I'm on either 3rd shift for the lab (10pm to 6am) or C-shift for production (Friday and Saturday mornings and Sunday and Monday nights)... I hope the folks in the lab call me soon because I don't want that weekend stuff.

GOOD LORD.

My best friend [whom I haven't seen since New Years] just spent the whole week at my house. Can you say interesting? Also, sleep deprived? The last sucks because it is 7AM and I have to work all weekend. ALL weekend. All three, lovely days. Always assuming that my mom can even drive me there today, because my two year old sister has been running a fever and therefore has not been sleeping. :( Chaotic week.

[quote name='NotBoo' timestamp='1306565927' post='707624']
[font="Tahoma"]Or, you could just stop answering :D[/font]
[/quote]
Not an option. :P

I love re-reading my favorite manga series and seeing how the art becomes better and better~!

3 DAY WEEKEND~!!!!!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1306613746' post='707635']
3 DAY WEEKEND~!!!!!
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]THREE MONTH WEEKEND~!!!!!

[spoiler]until I get a job anyways[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1306618655' post='707638']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Having your foot be asleep and itchy at the same time is a weird sensation.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

That is a creepy ass banner, and yet I inexplicably like it.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1306580459' post='707628']
My best friend [whom I haven't seen since New Years] just spent the whole week at my house. Can you say interesting? Also, sleep deprived? The last sucks because it is 7AM and I have to work all weekend. ALL weekend. All three, lovely days. Always assuming that my mom can even drive me there today, because my two year old sister has been running a fever and therefore has not been sleeping. :( Chaotic week.
[/quote]

I have a reunion with a branch of my family every new years... at times I go the whole year without seeing them so we pretty much cram a year full of experiences and fun into a week. sleep never is on the to do list.

Speaking of family, I really should get to bed soon because I know my grandpa is gonna call me in five hours to check up on me, since he found out I was sick.

[quote name='SiCk CaNz' timestamp='1306663326' post='707644']
Speaking of family, I really should get to bed soon because I know my grandpa is gonna call me in five hours to check up on me, since he found out I was sick.
[/quote]
GOOD. YOU WILL HAVE SOUP AND MEDICINE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

I hate painting eyes and then waiting for them to dry. They make the whole painting look so creepy...

Went to scope out a wedding venue today in lovely Matlock Bath. Had a look round, pulled some faces, took advantage of free drinks and left quickly before the wedding for that day started. It was an ok day until I went into a book store and some fat [BEEPITY BEEP] decided that she didn't want to say 'excuse me' to get to a book I was stood in front of. Instead she thought it would be a good idea to go through me. THEN said 'CAN I GET ROUND YOU'? No please. Nothing. So, I voiced my opinion rather loudly and laughed that she'll probably die before me. Ahhh... Lifes little joys.

[quote name='NotBoo' timestamp='1306565927' post='707624']
[font="Tahoma"]Or, you could just stop answering :D[/font][/quote]
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Try spamming links to her sometime, she literally can't NOT click it. It's too fun. =3[/font][/color]

[quote name='Hummy' timestamp='1306742592' post='707672']
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Try spamming links to her sometime, she literally can't NOT click it. It's too fun. =3[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]Ah don't tell me that, I'll send her BAD things. [/font]

[quote name='Hummy' timestamp='1306742592' post='707672']
[/quote]
I thought that was Alla's job!

[quote name='NotBoo' timestamp='1306770451' post='707677']
[font="Tahoma"]Ah don't tell me that, I'll send her BAD things. [/font]
[/quote]
I don't want BAD things! Why can't anyone ever send me links to something pleasant?! TT^TT

[quote name='chibi-master']I don't want BAD things! Why can't anyone ever send me links to something pleasant?! TT^TT[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri]http://www.dumblittleman.com/2009/06/12-tricks-your-brain-is-playing-on-you.html

Kind of a brief, less-in-depth-than-I'd-like article, but the core of what is said in it is truth.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1306780093' post='707679']
[FONT=Calibri]http://www.dumblittleman.com/2009/06/12-tricks-your-brain-is-playing-on-you.html

Kind of a brief, less-in-depth-than-I'd-like article, but the core of what is said in it is truth.[/FONT]
[/quote]
I guess that could be thought of as pleasant...

[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1306793053' post='707688']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Jerb interview tomorrow.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Jerb. JERB. [i]JERB![/i]

I don't... But... Wh... QUARP!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1306794567' post='707690']Jerb. JERB. [i]JERB![/i]

I don't... But... Wh... QUARP!
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]*Shrugs* I watched South Park last night.

Said interview was successful and I start next Tuesday. Yay for less time but more money.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1306857181' post='707711']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]*Shrugs* I watched South Park last night.

Said interview was successful and I start next Tuesday. Yay for less time but more money.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]I always say jerb!
Also, lucky bum D: I'm still looking for one TT___TT[/font]