TheShinje Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 I was just looking for Mega Man sprites and Google handed me a Hosted by Tripod image. Nostalgia. I'm surprised Tripod is still a thing. :/ A pity Geocities is taking a long dirt nap, there were a lot of really corny and cheesy websites out there, with equally corny and cheesy MIDI background music! Oh the memories! :D Did I just post in the PRP? I think Hell must be a pretty cold place right now, I've given in to the madness.
chibi-master Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 I'm moving back to El Paso at the end of the month so I'm packing all my stuff, but this is much more difficult than I had anticipated. Like why do I own 3/4 of the crap I own??? I thought all my stuff could fit in like 4 boxes. Nope. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK Incredibly nervous about living on my own.
Allamorph Posted June 6, 2014 Posted June 6, 2014 I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOKASK SOMEONE YOU KNOW TO TEACH YOU. THEY'LL BE REALLY HAPPY AND PROBABLY GIVE YOU LOTS OF GUIDANCE AND RECIPES AND YOU WILL EAT MAGNIFICENTLY FOR WEEKS.ALSO BUY A CROCK POT. LIKE, FOR SERIOUS.
liamc2 Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 SERIOUSLY GET A CROCK POT. SLOW COOKED MEALS BE FREAKIN' DELICIOUS AND REQUIRE NEXT TO NO ABILITY WITH A GOOD RECIPE. /cough I mean, we did a slow cooked corned beef roast during the day, had a fantastic dinner and used the left over beef to make even better home-made Reuben sandwiches :D
chibi-master Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 My parents gave me a crock pot yesterday and they tried to explain it to me, but all I got out of the discussion was that a crock pot is a magic food portal that cooks things so slowly that by the time you get back from school/work/etc. 5 hours later you have an effortless wizard meal. Also add some water??? I am excited to use this thing. Oh! I used a cast iron mold to make cornbread fish the other day! Boo 1
Desbreko Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Chibi, I'm going to need you to say "uguu" for me.
chibi-master Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Chibi, I'm going to need you to say "uguu" for me. I'll get right on that. *remembers origin of the phrase* Wait does this mean I'm part of a dating sim 'cause I did not sign up for that.
Allamorph Posted June 14, 2014 Posted June 14, 2014 Chibi, I'm going to need you to say "uguu" for me.Reported for creeping. chibi-master 1
Desbreko Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 I'll get right on that.*remembers origin of the phrase*Wait does this mean I'm part of a dating sim 'cause I did not sign up for that.You should probably read the site's terms of service.
chibi-master Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 You should probably read the site's terms of service. Trapped forever due to my lack of foresight. Boo 1
Allamorph Posted July 22, 2014 Posted July 22, 2014 A: "So, you're on first?"J: "...no, actually Who's on first, I'm on watch first."A: "Ah, and then What's on second?"H: "Who's on first? Who's on third?"Me: "I Don't Know."A: "You don't? You sure? It's an old comedy sketch."Me: *stares*A: "Black and white? Radio broadcast, too, but you're probably too young to know that...."Me: *stares*A: "Nothing?"Me: *stares harder*
Elk Posted August 10, 2014 Posted August 10, 2014 I rarely check in on this site, but I came back after a year to check my PMs. Apparently I had said hello to someone, and they were just rude back. Boo!
chibi-master Posted September 5, 2014 Posted September 5, 2014 I'm back in my hometown of El Paso, TX and WOW I missed it so much! Living on my own has taught me that I am a terrible cook and I'm equally terrible at keeping up with dishes and laundry. On the plus side I am getting better at these things, slowly but surely.
Desbreko Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 I just realized I've been here for about half my life. Boo 1
liamc2 Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 Do you need a hug? Or a trophy? Just trying to gauge the mood here... Boo 1
Japan Posted September 26, 2014 Posted September 26, 2014 I think either his pride reached an all time high...or he is shaking his head in disbelief...
Desbreko Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Do you need a hug? Or a trophy? Just trying to gauge the mood here...I'll take the hug. liamc2 1
liamc2 Posted September 28, 2014 Posted September 28, 2014 (edited) Done. /hug /lingering-hug Edited September 28, 2014 by liamc2
Petie Posted November 15, 2014 Posted November 15, 2014 Petie, Des, I formally request that The Padded Room Party be closed. It was fun when it was first started, but many tasty things spoil, and that thread is far past its expiration date. The community at large believes it to detract from the boards overall. I see no reason to leave it accessible if no one is around to stand up for it. Works for me. If someone has some more fitting words to end a thread of this magnitude, let me know and I'll throw them in. Boo 1
Recommended Posts