OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

It is pretty fun and a great outlet if you have a creative streak.

It takes a while for things to hit me, but once I get going, yeah. But even then, one of the guys I went to ITT with said something along the lines of all drafters/architects should check it out.

Unfortunately the server I play on is strictly for those that play Achaea. Hopefully when you start Minecraft you stick with it! I should post some screen shots of my jungle! xD

Minecraft aside, I'm enjoying my time playing games like the original Metal Gear Solid and Kingdom Hearts 2. I feel very old, but it is a nice change of pace from the being 'online and connected' constantly with XBox Live. I can play an old game without being stalked! Ha...Yeah I know I could play Halo offline but where is the fun in that? 

Aaaaah....my boyfriend and some of his friends run a Steam community with around 200 members so our server is open to anyone but preference is for members of the community. :) 

I've just gotten back into Pokemon and it is awesome. I bought a second hand DS specifically to play it (and pokemon black), and now I really want to get FireRed and HeartGold just to replay the games I grew up with.

I've been so off and on with Pokemon. Last summer I got really into Black and started EV training a whole bunch of dudes and I would just play all hours of the day, and when I wasn't training I was working on the impossible Battle Subway with a friend. I way overdid it and got pretty burnt out. Then I bought SoulSilver and decided to just have fun with it, and now the team I have is probably my favorite ever (including a shiny Nidoking!!)

I was pretty addicted to Skyrim for a little while, too, but then I decided to leave my HDD at my friend's house so I can't play Xbox at all in favor of doing more productive things like reading. Except I haven't been reading and life is boring.

I need a cool new hobby cause whenever I'm not in school (which is most of the time since I'm a graduating senior ugh) I'm pretty bored and sad.

Lots of my friends play League, but I never found the allure of games like that. Even games like Starcraft are just too tedious for me to spend hours on.

But here's a funny meme I found. So that should soften things up right?

league-of-legends_o_160353.jpg

I keep trying to get into League of Legends but it makes me rage too much.

I know what you mean. It's also hard for me to tell how much of the suckage is only my team, and how much is me as well. Still trying to figure out heroes that fit with my mental playstyle. I tend to be more of a free agent so that I can adapt and improvise strategy, and favor spikers. If you want to add me to contacts, name's the same as here.

Pretty much my name is the same everywhere, actually.
Edited by Allamorph

I tend to make a smurf account each time I join back because I find I'm sucky. I go on an old account and practice in bot games then start a new account for PvP. :x I haven't played in a while though, I'll add you to my paper list for adding if I start up again.

I always preferred support characters and finding a team mate to support. Of course everyone seems to play for themselves and often leave me to die though they can credit staying alive to me. But they never seem to care. Dx

The trick I'm learning is to start recognising when you're overmatched, and to not let the enemy lure you into overextending. Knowing your range and exactly how your abilities work is extremely importantâ??although I'm sure that doesn't need to be said.

Sounds exactly like an approach to an actual match in a fighting game.

Before they nerfed Soraka I used to play her and solo lanes like a boss.

No one could get close to my towers, I would self heal and give myself back mana. When I got strong enough I could do 2 vs 1 and win easy.

xD I always got the team mates who'd over extend and go into the enemy base one by one and get slaughtered. And I'd be raging at them to stop and they wouldn't...