OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT=Calibri]Back from leave. Good week; saw several people I hadn't got to see before I left, caught up with some friends, had several well-deserved lazy mornings. Got to drive around in a [url="http://images.carlotbot.com/pictures/35296099.jpg"]2011 Mitsubishi Galant[/url], which handles real sweet once you get to know her a bit.

Funny story, that. When I first got her, I didn't know how sensitive to be, so she overreacted a lot, and it pretty well looked like my first time. But after we got a little bit of road under our belts, I figured out how to communicate with her and when to let her be, and she purred right along. Really good gas mileage, too.

Spent most of yesterday either hunting for my hotel or being led willingly around by the nose by my esteemed nemesis, [COLOR=DarkRed]Raiha[/COLOR], on a tour of several fantastic sections of Chicago.

Spent most of today sleeping on airplanes. Significantly less enjoyable than yesterday.

I really didn't want to get out of the bed this morning. =P[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1335107804' post='711536']
Took Boo's advice and the lady was really understanding about everything! I've successfully scheduled an interview! Thank you, Boo!!!
[/quote]Awesome! Ultimate Hi5!

[img]http://honden.blogo.nl/files/2010/07/high-five.jpg[/img]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]So, I finally caved and bought a pair of the Beats Headphones the other day. That was possibly the best investment ever made in the history of "I don't want to hear your screaming baby on this 10 hour flight." history! I was kinda thrown off by the fact that there's batteries for it, but then I realized it was the noise cancelling part of the headphones. Bloc Party never has sounded better. [/size][/font]

My friend that got hit by a car showed up at school today to collect some assignments.He was in a wheelchair and he had on a back and a leg brace. Luckily, he seems to be healing very nicely! However, he's a little jumpy now. A car honked its horn in the parking lot and I thought he was having a heart attack since he freaked out so bad. I guess I never really thought about anything other than the physical effects of getting hit by a car.

omfg, look at dis ****. I frickin' pwn at Dota 2.

[b]ZERO DEATHS AND ELEVEN KILLS. <3333[/b] (Beyond GODLIKE according to the game. eeeee)
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/2012-04-26_00005.jpg[/img]

and then this <33333

[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/2012-04-26_00002.jpg[/img]

asdfasdf, Lina is like the best character ever. <333

Also had three wins in a row. *_*

[quote name='Anakoni Stark' timestamp='1335467399' post='711611']
[font=times new roman, times, serif]Protip: Avoid attempts to establish romantic relations with someone in your research group, when it turns out they are very close minded.[/font]
[/quote]Because every person in every research group is exactly the same kind of person.

Also, awww, poor you. :(

I actually started working out with my friend recently. We decided to start with running, and now we have calves of steel. We'll be doing some lifting pretty soon since my arms are still about as strong as wet noodles. I have a feeling that getting my arms back into shape is going to hurt a lot. ;^;

So I finally called the cops on my neighbors. This time, their music was three times as loud as ever before. Music was so loud that I could clearly hear it through my ear plugs. Words, melody, everything. That damn loud.

Then someone started to knock on my wall continuously. I wish there would be a plague that just kills the idiotic people. Ugh. Just ugh.

But now I'm worried that they will do something to retaliate. ;_;

[color=#0000ff]There's nothing to worry about - you certainly have the law on your side. Start keeping a log and continue to report them as necessary and hope they get the message and just take off.[/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1335655582' post='711633']
Do they know that you're the one that called?
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]This is also a good point. If they were that loud, there were likely a lot of people who could have called.[/color]

They probably can assume safely that it was me.

Allssooo... I think I found out another thing my neighbors are doing.

They are frickin' [b][i]stealing[/i][/b] from me. =)

How much? $121 I believe. I got a call from Comcast saying I owe them $121 for a service I cancelled two months ago. I didn't even use any data, so it's like "oh my god what the frick. How is that even possible."

Well, I checked the mail recently, and I see a comcast letter. Check the apartment number. It's their apartment number with my name on it (was on the ground).

So... uhm... yeah, I'm [i][b]pissed[/b][/i]. Can't even call Comcast about this until tomorrow.

[font=times new roman, times, serif]I love this place, I really do. You guys have gotten me back into my writing mood which is [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/45324-left-4-dead-breaking-point/page__pid__711648#entry711648"]something[/url] I've been longing for since last winter.[/font]

[font=times new roman, times, serif]And for that, I thank you. :][/font]

[FONT=Calibri]PT at 0515. Real early. Ran about a mile and a half in basically total darkness with the smoke from the controlled burning obscuring even that limited vision and filling my lungs, following only the glint from the reflective NAVY on the back of the gold jersey in front of me. Accelerated on the back stretch to sort of a loping run, a much faster pace than I usually take. About threw up afterwards.

Two hours later and my brain says it wants to run again. What is wrong with me.[/FONT]

I don't know if my neighbor's are really this ******* stupid or they have a really bad memory. Just called the cops again because their loud music woke me up. ugh. -_- these idiots need to go cut themselves.