OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz']So the Lyndsy of 2004?[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri]OHOHO! [I]Zing[/I], baybee. I love it.

Nah. Mitch was what [COLOR=DarkRed]The13thMan[/COLOR] aspired to be but had neither the intellect nor the chutzpah to pull off. His sole purpose on the boards, it seems, was to fill any discussion thread he could find with fifteen metric tons of vacant verbosity while driving in a complete circle, and to post poetry that consisted of lots of words occasionally separated into different lines.

...wait, this forum autosaves our posts now? Holy crap.[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1332673428' post='710983']
So the Lyndsy of 2004?
[/quote]
I'm not old. ;_;
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332678649' post='710985']
Yeah, now that she's past 400 the shirt will come off in no time.
[/quote]
First with the asking what I'm wearing, and now this. What's next?

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']So.... I'm confused. why is mitch a bad thing? he's kinda cute ^^[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri]Beware, young member. Do not trust what sights the surface holds. What you see is merely the veneer that masks the barren landscape beneath.

[B]Edit:[/B]
[quote name='T.O.P'][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]We could also add in CrimsonSpider into that group. Yo, OB![/font][/quote]

Mitch may have been many things, but at least to my knowledge he wasn't racist.[/FONT] Edited by Allamorph

Mitch doesn't seem so bad. :V

There is a wasp that somehow got stuck between my window screen and the glass of the window itself. Now it is just tapping on the glass.

Wasp: "Hey. You. Hey."

Me: "ohgodohgodnonono... Just don't look..."

Wasp: "Heeey. I know you can see me."

Me: "NO I CAN NOT."

Wasp: "Wanna help me out, kid? How's about you open up the window? Please?"

Me: *flees from the room*

So, the other day, while I was at work, I got cussed out severely by a very tall, average-weighted, black man. He came in and asked my coworker (lady) for cigarettes. She denied them to him since he didn't have ID. He walked out mumbling. He came back in with white woman who had ID. The lady who first dealt with them left her register so I could deal with my first rage!customer. Needless to say, I was terrified. I kept on looking back at the lady giving the "don't make me do this ;_;" face.

So, I denied the lady the cigarettes because of the circumstances. After the situation was explained to her, she calmed down. But the man on the other hand... I have never been so scared in such a long time.

On a brighter note... there's this cute guy at my work who is a gamer. :'3 We relay what games we are playing to each other through our co-workers. We're both like "asfasadfgd zomg, WHEN DO WE GET TO WORK TOGETHER?!?! :D" We've only met once when he came into work to take my place. lolol I'm excited for this weekend. hee

Expectations? "LIKE ZOMG. SKYRIM. <333 MASS EFFECT 3 LOLOLOLOL <33333 CHICKENS"

Reality? "............" (since from what I heard about him, we have the same personality; quiet until we get to know the person and then being all talkative and whatevs) :B Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='Woe is Chris' timestamp='1332772262' post='711017']
First time even knowing the O Boards existed, :D .

"It's For Your Health, Silly !"
Chris .
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]Hello and welcome! :)[/color]

[quote name='ExcelExcel' timestamp='1332781937' post='711021']
I'm going to go punt wasp nests at people today. If I manage to land one in someone's car and they swerve off the road, I WIN!
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]You need a points system. Like a convertible is 1 point, through a side window is 5, and through a sunroof is 10. Swerving off the road can still factor in to be bonus points or an instant win![/color]

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1332508211' post='710898']
[font=georgia,serif]It's that time of year again when we say good-bye to our favourite series until the next season ã? ã?  Archer is now done til next season :((([/font]
[/quote]

Between The Walking Dead and Archer ending, I feel forever alone.

It was warm summer weather for a week and a half, then suddenly it was 30 F today. >:[

Started a volleyball unit in gym today... I'm awful. I kept hitting it way too far and usually toward someone else's game. And now my arms are all bruised like I got them caught under a tractor or something.

[quote name='Katie!' timestamp='1332871251' post='711058']
I was Citric on the boards before.
[/quote]Then just say so, silly! Holla~~ You're very much allowed to come up with fantastic stuff for the Art Studio again!