OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1324503183' post='710700']
*disregards everything* BOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*
[/quote]

My brother Botar only got on to prove me wrong when I said he doesn't get on any more!
I wish he'd get on for real and do something cool!:annoyed:

Intense triple post there Vegeta.

My grandpa decided that he was gonna make the Christmas feast a potluck, unfortunately he told me this last and all the normal stuff is already being brought to it. I can't seem to come up with a dish that matches the rest of the meal. There is already gonna be a ton of food there so I am not worried about people going hungry... I just need something to bring. My idea is to buy the cheap filet mignon steak on sale at the store, cook the thing rare, chop it into bite sized chuncks, and top them with a tiny bacon piece and a slice of a sauteed mushroom. I can stick them with a toothpick, and reheat them right before the meal. I have never made this before, but that means they probably haven't either. :]

[FONT=Calibri]Tonight, watched [i]The Change Up[/i].

Or rather, watched about ... maybe half of it before giving up. I would actually prefer sitting through [i]Superbad[/i] to this. I mean, when the 'theatrical version' has breasts flying (almost not exaggerating) in every direction (definitely not exaggerating), up to and including a damn naked pregnant woman trying to have sex with Ryan Reynolds....

And there's an unrated version. Really. What's left to put into it? Can't be projectile infant diarrhea, 'cause that was in the theatrical, too. What on earth did they take out?

I am lessened for having seen as much of the movie as I have seen tonight.[/FONT]

[img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq6b6i6zMP1qmaa4ro1_400.gif[/img]
[color="#008000"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]
This is my reaction/face with a lot of things lately.

I love Johnny Depp. <3

and lolwtf. After I made this post, I turned on the TV to see the Pirates movie with this scene was on. And the upcoming scene was the one displayed in the gif. Eerie. o_o[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='Vegeta1999' timestamp='1325053207' post='710784']
I hear they made a 3rd movie. But Jack got eaten by a cracken!
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]There are four Pirates movies. =p

I'm moving my Steam files from my laptop to my external harddrive. 38.6 GB. ._. This may take awhile. ;_;[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyndy

I'm starting my diet this weekend, or this new year, I suppose. No sodas, and I'm substituting my snack foods with celery and crunchy fruits. Lots and lots of water, plus working out. I am determined. [looks at box of Forrero Rocher and pushes it away sadly]