Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Katie!' timestamp='1333225100' post='711163']
forever meager post count.
[/quote]

I think I'm the mod with the lowest post count.
Posted (edited)
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900cc]Welp, there's Ace's ego shooting up again...[/color][/font] Edited by Sangome
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1333196807' post='711155']
I may like this title better than my old 'Senior Otaku' one! :3
[/quote] I was looking forward to getting the Senior Otaku title, but now it just seems lame compared to Superstar. :I

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1333236550' post='711172']
[font=Calibri]Nono, don't do that. If you start getting him to believe that, he turns into a Canadian.[/font]
[/quote] I thought you could only turn into a canadian if you were previosly bitten by one. Edited by CaNz
Posted
[b]WARNING[/b]: Some graphic images in this video, along with minor language
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQTV43g-hAo[/media]

Reminds me of [color=#800000]Boo[/color].
Posted
[quote name='Katie!' timestamp='1333242450' post='711185']
Nobody else posts enough for me to spam every thread!
[/quote]Let's team up! For the world!
Posted
[quote name='Katie!' timestamp='1333301118' post='711201']
Will you be the Archer to my Lana?
[/quote]That depends. That situation [i]does[/i] count as a one-way ticket to a certain location. A very dangerous location, or even a zone if you prefer.
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1333303291' post='711202']
That depends. That situation [i]does[/i] count as a one-way ticket to a certain location. A very dangerous location, or even a zone if you prefer.
[/quote]

I can get down with that.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1333242270' post='711183']
I was looking forward to getting the Senior Otaku title, but now it just seems lame compared to Superstar. :I
[/quote]
Yeah... Your title makes you seem old and mine makes me seem fabulous!
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I am so absurdly happy right now. I should not be this happy because I think it makes me kind of a bad person, and I can't even write why I feel such.

But holy Moses in a mosh pit. This is a good day.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1333381248' post='711230']
[font=Calibri]I am so absurdly happy right now. I should not be this happy because I think it makes me kind of a bad person, and I can't even write why I feel such.

But holy Moses in a mosh pit. This is a good day.[/font]
[/quote]

[img]http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/138.jpg[/img]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1333381248' post='711230']
[font=Calibri]I am so absurdly happy right now. I should not be this happy because I think it makes me kind of a bad person, and I can't even write why I feel such.

But holy Moses in a mosh pit. This is a good day.[/font]
[/quote]Who died?
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Silver Mech' timestamp='1333493980' post='711267']
I sure hope it was the guy that made the live action Last Airbender movie.
[/quote] If that were true it wouldn't just be Allamorph.

...it would also be a great plot twist. Edited by CaNz
Posted
My neighbors are dumbasses and need to die for the sake of humanity.

They believe they can play loud music all they want and have their friends sit out in front of this complex with their music in their car with the bass all the way up, and if I play my music loudly to tune them out? Oh no, out of the question. Because it's so rude. So rude that I want them to shut the hell up and that I would like my peace and quiet. Next time I'll play a video of some guy shouting obscene words. Maybe that'll work. Because asking them nicely didn't do ****.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...