OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1325161990' post='710797']
[font="Garamond"]Oh yeah I'll totally get back on my diet plan.

..when I go back to Canada in 6 months
LOL

I love food here. Korean food is awesome. I'll worry about that diet crap after the adventure of a lifetime ends.[/font]
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]This is definitely the way to do it (or at least the way I'd do it too). While it may not be the healthiest choice, it's not like this is something you could go and do every weekend. Enjoy it while you're there ^_^[/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1325295688' post='710810'] You know what's better than peanut brittle? Pretty much anything.[/quote]
I think that's what the kept the people in Auschwitz going.

Its New Years eve and I'm so excited! I am looking forward to January, and the celebration here is awesome. I am really glad I won't need to clean it up this time too.

• 2 months later...
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900ff]Now I get to dig for my previous sig image because I'm a dummy and don't have it saved...which sucks because it was my favorite one to date.[/color][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900FF]But yeah. Welcome back, guys. I myself am digging the new look. It's all shiny and updated and fancy.[/color][/font]

It's like I got a brand new Jungle Gym to play on :D

I also downloaded that flash game "I wanna be the Guy." That is by far the most frustrating, mind-bendingly, controller throw-y game ever concocted. You think "Asshole Mario" was bad? Yeah......just watch videos of IWBTG. It's funny. Until it happens to you ;_______________;

Also, I'll be visiting the US soon. I'll be taking a trip to Cincinnati for a much needed vacation.

Lastly :

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16808556.jpg[/img] Edited by T.O.P

Same here. Once I realized the place was down I kept checking to see when it would get back up. I have to say liking the new one better then the pervious one. Edited by Cat

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1332412514' post='710849']
I tried hacking into Petie's account numerous times to get in... unfortunatly Password, 12345, and OpenSesame didn't cut it.
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]12345? Really? Good thing you weren't trying to get into my luggage.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1332413959' post='710852']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]12345? Really? Good thing you weren't trying to get into my luggage.[/font]
[/quote]:^D Edited by Boo

[url="http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217"][color=#b22222]This story is so touching.[/color][/url] And you should actually pay attention to the warning.

[color=#faebd7]I read this story after already knowing what was going to happen, and I still cried. [/color]

[color=#ffffff]If you know what I mean.[/color]

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1332413959' post='710852']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]12345? Really? Good thing you weren't trying to get into my luggage.[/font]
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900ff]*jots this down for future reference*[/color][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900FF]As an aside, apparently we can Like posts now. This shall be handy.[/color][/font]

OB, how I've missed you! :3 (I refreshed the page every hour or so...)

So about one day after OB went offline one of my best friends was hit by a car. Luckily for me, he seems to be some sort of superhuman and is doing just fine with only some scrapes, 3 broken vertebrae, 3 broken ribs, and a broken leg. The car that hit him actually sustained even more damage than he did! He should be fully healed by the end of the school year.

[color=#0000ff]Shh... no one was supposed to know![/color]

[color=#0000ff]In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear about your friend but I'm glad he's doing okay! [s]That[/s] My car will certainly think twice before hitting him again![/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1332448231' post='710873']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900ff]*jots this down for future reference*[/color][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900FF]As an aside, apparently we can Like posts now. This shall be handy.[/color][/font]
[/quote]OB is the new FB, except instead of looking at peoples pictures we sort through their luggage. (better?)

I touched a chicken in Skyrim. The whole town started coming at me with their axes. I turn around and find a guy swinging at me with his axe. I squeal, cry, yell, and then run. "OMG!?!1!!!! ;A;!!!!!!!!! *SQUEEEEAAAAALLLLL* WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *RUNS*"

and then I had to pay 45 coins for touching a chicken...

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1332508211' post='710898']
[font=georgia,serif]It's that time of year again when we say good-bye to our favourite series until the next season ã? ã?  Archer is now done til next season :((([/font]
[/quote]I CRY THIS TIME OF YEAR. I'm glad Shameless started a bit later, so they are still rounding up now, and House and Glee took a break (I hate breaks, but) until somewhere in April, so their finales get delayed as well. But Archer. :'( ARCHERRRRRR!!! Edited by Boo

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1332519346' post='710905']
I touched a chicken in Skyrim. The whole town started coming at me with their axes. I turn around and find a guy swinging at me with his axe. I squeal, cry, yell, and then run. "OMG!?!1!!!! ;A;!!!!!!!!! *SQUEEEEAAAAALLLLL* WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *RUNS*"

and then I had to pay 45 coins for touching a chicken...
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]Yeah, apparently chickens are revered in Skyrim because looking at them the wrong way can wind up causing an angry mob to chase you out of town.[/color]