OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1320040984' post='710072']
No one lost there eyes.
[/quote]
[img]http://myfacewhen.com/images/52.jpg[/img]
[font="Times New Roman"][color="#008080"][size="3"]
But that does sound fun though. Shooting some people in the eye sounds fun right now! =D[/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1320233999' post='710097']
I've got all my homework done, but I still don't feel like going to school today. I'll go anyway, though.
[/quote]
You did your homework, AND you are going to school when you don't feel like it? How are we related again?

I need to go get syrup today and I decided that its worth the extra ten dollars to get the expensive stuff. My reasoning is that IT TASTES SO MUCH BETTER!!!!1
It also will last until I use it, so I don't have to worry about expiration dates, and I will probably get a cool glass bottle that I can use as a flask when its all gone.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1320245852' post='710099']
I need to go get syrup today and I decided that its worth the extra ten dollars to get the expensive stuff. My reasoning is that IT TASTES SO MUCH BETTER!!!!1
It also will last until I use it, so I don't have to worry about expiration dates, and I will probably get a cool glass bottle that I can use as a flask when its all gone.
[/quote]
Best. Reasoning. Ever.

I got the crap scared out of me by a book cover. I'm reading [u]The Silence of the Lambs[/u] at the moment, and this particular book has Anthony Hopkins on the cover. So when my phone, next to the book, went off I looked over and saw Hannibal Lecter grinning back. I jumped back about 3 feet, knocking stuff all over the place. Now the book is always cover-down.

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Seventeen year old boy from my city will get up to 15 years of jail time if convicted for burglary and of making bombs (it's already clear that he is guilty).

[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/bilde.jpg[/img]

Why is it always the cute ones? :(

[spoiler]He actually kinda looks like someone else I know, but my memory is failing me. ;_;[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color] Edited by Enter a new display name

[quote name='JeJe' timestamp='1320355132' post='710115'][color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
Why is it always the cute ones? :([/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Maybe its because you like the bad boys?

It seems like I found another great mystery. I can't seem to figure out why whenever I need double A batteries I only have triple A's and whenever I need triple A's the situation is reversed. All I need is one lousy battery but I am gonna have to go to the store to pick it up. Edited by CaNz

Activity from me may be kind of off-and-on since I no longer have a laptop, books, telephone, music, drawing materials, etc. The teacher at the religious ed. thing I was going to sent a letter home saying that I didn't have enough faith and I was asking too many questions. I am kicked out of the class. Seeing as my mom and dad are hardcore Catholics, this does not bode well for me. I'll try to get on when I can.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1320406023' post='710124']The teacher at the religious ed. thing I was going to sent a letter home saying that I didn't have enough faith and I was asking too many questions. I am kicked out of the class.
[/quote]
I am sorry you got grounded, but you gotta know how to act around religious fanatics. Asking questions is fine when you are with people that allow you to discuss religion openly, but you really don't need to badger your religion teacher for answers... especially since most questions on religion can't be answered by anyone currently living with any hard evidence. Anyways, what is done is done, and hopefully your parents will release the punishment quickly... you could always try to convince them you have faith now... who knows... it might work.

I am wondering if 7:30 am is too early for chocolate fudge and peanut-butter ice cream....
Really I am just eating because I am bored. I can't sleep because my friend decided to crash at my house, and he snagged my warm blanket, as well as the guest blankets... -_-
My options are go to sleep in clothes and a sweater, or stay up and enjoy ice cream.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1320504233' post='710131']
I am wondering if 7:30 am is too early for chocolate fudge and peanut-butter ice cream....
My options are go to sleep in clothes and a sweater, or stay up and enjoy ice cream.
[/quote]
[color="#9ACD32"][font="Georgia"][size="3"]It is never too early to have ice cream. That actually sounds really good right now.
I would choose ice cream over sleep. :B[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1320412589' post='710126']
you could always try to convince them you have faith now... who knows... it might work.
[/quote]
That is the plan at the moment.

[quote name='Enter a new display name' timestamp='1320504592' post='710132']
[color="#9ACD32"][font="Georgia"][size="3"]It is never too early to have ice cream. [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
THIS.

The date for the return of my stuff has been set for 9 months. *facepalm*

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1320637485' post='710144']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]So Korey's a bad boy? Interesting.
[/font][/color]
[/quote]INTERESTING, MOST INTERESTING.

Hor.. hore... Indi is always up to date with all the gossip! Edited by Lady Katana

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1320593581' post='710141']
The date for the return of my stuff has been set for 9 months. *facepalm*
[/quote]
This is just craaazy. 9 months without stuff is just asking for trouble... you are probably gonna turn to drugs, violence and sex (not necessarily in that order) out of sheer boredom!

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1320601890' post='710142']
What in the world did you say or ask to get kicked out and into that load of trouble?
[/quote]
It wasn't about what I said. It was about what the woman claimed I said. You tell me if you think this is something I would say: "Charities and not-for-profit organizations have no purpose." I put in 12 hours or more A YEAR working at charities and not for profit organizations. A few weeks ago I was serving food to the homeless for 6 hours straight!

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1320722803' post='710155']
This is just craaazy. 9 months without stuff is just asking for trouble... you are probably gonna turn to drugs, violence and sex (not necessarily in that order) out of sheer boredom!
[/quote]
There is literally nothing to do. I went into the attic and dragged out some old dolls and a dollhouse. Every story I create with them is like something out of Law & Order. The one named Susie is always the murder victim since she's the only one with a red outfit.

Presenting a court case in U.S. History class tomorrow. *is excited*

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1320787791' post='710160']
It wasn't about what I said. It was about what the woman claimed I said. You tell me if you think this is something I would say: "Charities and not-for-profit organizations have no purpose." I put in 12 hours or more A YEAR working at charities and not for profit organizations. A few weeks ago I was serving food to the homeless for 6 hours straight!
[/quote]

But I'm sure your parents know that. How come they believe the teacher? It sorta doesn't make sense.

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1320828152' post='710164']
But I'm sure your parents know that. How come they believe the teacher? It sorta doesn't make sense.
[/quote]
I have no clue why they would. The whole time my dad just went on about, "that poor woman! She was trying to share her love of Christ and you threw it back in her face!" No one would listen to a word I said.

After being postponed for a week, my group finally presented our courst case and it was awesome! We were presenting New Jersey vs. T.L.O, so it was kind of an easy assignment.

It's supposed to snow later today or tomorrow!