OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1320927278' post='710168']
It's supposed to snow later today or tomorrow!
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"][color="#9ACD32"]Snowed today. Was almost blizzard-like when I was walking in it. I was covered in snow when I got inside. :V We got a little over an inch of snow. booooooo

I'm gonna be sick very soon. :<

MY BANNER IS NOT CENTERED CORRECTLY. e__e[/color][/size][/font] Edited by TotallyBoo

[quote name='Shishou' timestamp='1320985814' post='710180']
[size="2"]Where is everyone?[/size]
[/quote]
I was probably asleep... I have been staying up for 36 hours then sleeping for ten. I have a really comfy chair and it has been serving as a second bed. It is a recliner my grandpa had and it was just sitting in the garage at his place, so I took it and now it is getting used all the time. I get to lay on the chair with a blanket as we head into winter. Its gonna be dropping to a chilly 60 degrees around this time, so I need to be ready.
d:

[size="2"][color="#000080"][font="Book Antiqua"]Got three inches of snow. Have to drive to work in this stuff.

I have [b][u]never[/u][/b] driven on snowy roads before...

YAY after-effects of having an over-protective mom! 8D

Hope I can survive. ;A;
[center]
[img]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/300916_10150454223130692_541490691_11053095_121013165_n.jpg[/img][/center]

I do have to admit though, this picture is quite pretty (taken at 1:30 in the morning where there was only 2.5 inches of snow, and, well, it was pretty dark, so I couldn't really get a better picture).[/font][/color][/size] Edited by TotallyBoo

Last time there was snow, I hand-crafted an alligator out of it. It took almost the entire day, and I ended up getting sunburned... but it was totally worth it. Something about having a gator in your front lawn just makes you feel like more of a man.
d:

[quote name='The Prize' timestamp='1321184134' post='710211']
Not anymore it isn't. :(
[/quote]
[color="#708090"][size="3"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QmdIZf1GO54/SiGXAJD9boI/AAAAAAAAAkU/6eRs1unlxGo/s400/Dwayne_rock_Johnson.jpg[/img]

I got Doom 3 today.

Was playing it at night. Got to a point where the lights decided to turn off (I haven't even gotten to the monsters yet).
My reaction:
|
v
[img]http://myfacewhen.com/images/159.png[/img]
and then I was like
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lryb65O9pu1qdxacb.png[/img][/font][/size][/color]
[size="5"]and quit the game[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1321306071' post='710250']
I dread having to drive on snow someday. Or rain. Or in a busy street.
[/quote]
Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine at it... I just hope you can reach the pedals when that time finally comes.

I dread having to drive on snow someday. Or rain. Or in a busy street.
[/quote]

Rain isn't so bad, actually. What you have to look for are wet leaves on the street (especially in Autumn) and icy lanes beneath the snow that you usually can't see.

Lyndy, is that a Lion King 2 avatar I see?
[/quote]
[color="#00BFFF"][size="3"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]YES.

KOVU <3 (he shall be in my next avatar/sig)
[img]http://images.wikia.com/lionking/images/2/27/Kovu_Adult.jpg[/img]
lol there's just something about bad boy characters lately.[/font][/size][/color]

I got a 93% on a Math test today! I suck at Math, so this is very exciting for me!
[/quote]

[color="#00BFFF"][size="3"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yay congrats! 8D[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='TotallyBoo' timestamp='1321393934' post='710259']
[color="#00BFFF"][size="3"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]YES.

KOVU <3 (he shall be in my next avatar/sig)
[img]http://images.wikia.com/lionking/images/2/27/Kovu_Adult.jpg[/img]
lol there's just something about bad boy characters lately.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I must say, despite Disney sequels being awful most of the time, I really do like Lion King 2...

Today I am spending half of my food budget for the next week on one night. Sure this means I am basically eating top ramen and mooching off my friends food for a while, but Filet Mignon is not gonna get any cheaper than it is right now. These steaks can make anyone look like an amazing chef, since no matter what you do to them, they are still gonna be the best thing you have eaten since you had Filet Mignon last.

I am also planning on making a red potato mash, since those are always fantastic as well. I think they are the one good reason to use sour cream in the world (though buttermilk tastes a little better IMO.)

EDIT: there turned out to be no more of the steaks... so I got Flat Iron steaks instead. I dunno how these are gonna turn out, but at least I am closer to on track with my food budget. Edited by CaNz

[color="#A0522D"][size="3"][font="Book Antiqua"]Lately, a lot of people have been misspelling my name.

My teacher spelled my name "Lyndie". A person I work in a group project with spelled it "Lydsie". And of course the famous "Lindsey" that everyone spells that way. Everyone always misspells my name on first try. :< I usually have to spell out my name two or three times for them to get it right. And they have to stop to think for a second as if they thought they were hearing me wrong. :( And they also even don't know how to spell my last name. ;_;

I MEAN, even my FRIEND could never spell my name right. Wtf is up with that.[/font][/size][/color]

[font="Tahoma"]My name is forever meant to be misspelled. I think my mom cursed me when I was born. Cory, Corey, Kory, Kori (wtf at the last one)

Next week is gonna rock. I have 3 days off from work, including Thanksgiving. I'm just gonna relax and forget about it, man. B)[/font]

[color="#8B0000"][size="3"][font="Palatino Linotype"]lol Kori. cute *killed*

I saw Insidious today. After seeing that ******* devil face pop up, I actually had to restart taking my medicine after not taking it for a few months. :( Stupid scary movies. ;A; AFDSAGFFAFSD
[img]http://www.trespassmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/INSIDIOUS_still3_large.ashx_.jpeg[/img]
I was like "O__O" and [b]Korey[/b] said it was like ">:D HAI GAIZ" and found it lulzy ;_;

AND THE ENDING OMG.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by TotallyBoo

My computer is being slowed to a snails pace due to the giant Star Wars, the Old Republic beta requiring me to download the game. I thought the DC Universe download was bad, but this is on a whole new level. I am pretty excited though, since may be my only chance to play this game for a while. The main issue I have with the test is that it is probably not going to last longer than a weekend. This test is gonna be half for Bioware, half for me, because it will let me know if the game is so good that I need to get it, or it will make me feel more comfortable about waiting.

Also, during this post I was able to fix my computers shift button. It probably wasn't my best idea to just rip the thing off and hope it went back together... but it worked! ^~^

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1322001825' post='710307']
My computer is being slowed to a snails pace due to the giant Star Wars, the Old Republic beta requiring me to download the game. I thought the DC Universe download was bad, but this is on a whole new level. I am pretty excited though, since may be my only chance to play this game for a while. The main issue I have with the test is that it is probably not going to last longer than a weekend. This test is gonna be half for Bioware, half for me, because it will let me know if the game is so good that I need to get it, or it will make me feel more comfortable about waiting. [/quote]
[color="#800080"]
Star Wars! That Cool, have fun gaming. =3[/color]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1322001825' post='710307']
Also, during this post I was able to fix my computers shift button. It probably wasn't my best idea to just rip the thing off and hope it went back together... but it worked! ^~^
[/quote]

[color="#800080"]â?¦oÏ?oâ?¦...yeah I did that once with my laptop that my parents calls me the computer killer. Because I was trying to fix the key button. Space bar was actin up and shift key wouldn't work so when I took them out another key wouldn't and button wouldn't go back in...So I have to get a new laptop. Now I'm using my brother computer with wireless keyboard so I won't kill his laptop. :p[/color]