OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

:/ i keep losing my concentration on my assignments, and this ancient history one is due tomorrow. BUT on a happier note about school i have changed english classes :D

also my grandparents have brought a caravan which means i will hopefully be getting the house more to myself now

This only seems to happen to me when I reach the 36 hour threshold, but when I yawn, I seem to do it for too long. It then feels like my jaw gets unhinged slightly and it is extremely painful, mostly because of shock.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1301972275' post='706244']
I hate when I'm so tired that I zone out for 2 minutes at a time during random points of the day.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I had that all of yesterday, the kind of in-between moment between being awake and going to sleep. Annoying as hell.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1302078720' post='706278']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I had that all of yesterday, the kind of in-between moment between being awake and going to sleep. Annoying as hell.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
It gets on my nerves because I can't actually dive into a dream, but I also can't pay attention to the real world around me. Sometimes the two mix and there ends up being a jack-o-lantern in math class due to it.

I'm home sick today watching the FLCL complete series that I bought from my friend for $10. This show makes no sense, yet I find myself being amused by it.

I hate cold medicine.

[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932CC"]FLCL is not a show that's supposed to make sense on your first viewing. Don't worry too much about it.

This week has been the week of me not thinking before I speak. It's a bad habit of mine that I thought I kicked, but I guess not. I just need to not talk for awhile.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1302114910' post='706283']
[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932CC"]FLCL is not a show that's supposed to make sense on your first viewing. Don't worry too much about it.
[/color][/font]
[/quote]
I'm surprised at how different it is compared to the manga.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1301972275' post='706244']
I hate when I'm so tired that I zone out for 2 minutes at a time during random points of the day.
[/quote]
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I thought you did that even when you're not tired. .-.[/font][/color]

Gamestop gave me a coupon for a [b]buy 2 used games get 1 free!!1!!1!11! [/b]and I might just use it to buy my copy of Pokemon black and white, provided they have used copies...
this just means I gotta think of another game I would want to get!

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I love math; one of the few things that I love.

On another note, my 103 fever that I had last night went down to a 101 and I also lost a family member yesterday. Third loss that I had to deal with in less than a year. I'm just hoping that some day, my bad luck would cease and life would be nice to me for once without it being canceled out with something like this.[/font][/size][/color]