Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna']:blulaugh:

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]EDIT:[/B] o_O So apparently we can just post a single emote now.... O_o [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"].

[color=#ebebeb]No, it's not a dead pixel[/color][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1] 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.[/size]
Posted
Well that's a good thing then. It would be odd to have posts with nothing in them. lol Though I'm sure those that cheat and use a one pixel image the same color as the post... will end up doing just that at some point. =P
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"].

[color=#ebebeb]No, it's not a dead pixel[/color][/SIZE][/QUOTE]You did it wrong. It's like this:

[B]._.[/B][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]You did it wrong. It's like this:

[B]._.[/B][/FONT][/QUOTE][RIGHT][color=#ebebeb][size=1].[/color][/size][/RIGHT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Gavin][RIGHT][color=#Blue][size=1].[/color][/size'][/RIGHT][/quote]That's better. =P Oh sneaky one.

[I][SIZE="1"]*laughs*[/SIZE][/I]

I'm with Sabrina though, I like the ._. Better too. lol

[spoiler]and yes I cheated and changed the font color so your 'dot' would show =P[/spoiler][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]There is irony in the above post.

Also, is there really anything else being contributed to this topic besides people showing how not having a character limit might be a bad thing? :p

Because if not, do we still need the thread around?[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Also, is there really anything else being contributed to this topic besides people showing how not having a character limit might be a bad thing? :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Apparently I'm being a tad too subtle in my approach then.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Nothing at all, but I'm to lazy to bother closing the thread. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#ebebeb] *whip crack* DO YOUR JOB! [/color]

:catgirl:
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][QUOTE=Korey][color=#ebebeb] *whip crack* DO YOUR JOB! [/color]

:catgirl:[/QUOTE]Don't wanna.

[color=#ebebeb]*takes whip and burns it*[/color][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I agree, once a thread has fulfilled its requirements for information it should be locked regardless of the amount of posting or enjoyment still taking place. We can't have such flagrant disarray clogging up the first page, especially on a board as busy as the Information Kiosk. Shut 'er down.
Posted
[quote name='John']I agree, once a thread has fulfilled its requirements for information it should be locked regardless of the amount of posting or enjoyment still taking place.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I like people who think they're clever.[/FONT]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]John: I was so blown away by the sarcasm that I nearly fell off my chair. Well done.

Alla: Meh. Thread closures should always be avoided unless they're really necessary.

Everyone else: I hope that this change makes life a bit easier, especially when it comes to posting videos. In the past the character limit didn't matter because we never had videos or anything like that - so it was kind of irrelevant. The videos can add a lot to the site, so I'm happy that people can include them a lot more easily now. :catgirl:[/font]
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]As a big fan of good sarcasm as well, I must applaud you, John, on your post. I actually had to go back and read it again before I realized what was going on and I usually pick up on it quick. My initial reaction was "Huh?" until I continued reading the second half.
[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...