Madmax Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [url]http://gabz.com/blog/files/ghj.gif[/url] omg! stare at that ro a min. :eek:
PiroMunkie Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [SIZE=1]Lol, it looks like my basement, only a tiny bit messier :p What's it supposed to be exactly? As in, what's that actual point here?[/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Lol, it looks like my basement, only a tiny bit messier :p What's it supposed to be exactly? As in, what's that actual point here?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]OH YEAH! I saw that picture earlier and it scared the HECK out of me! You have to stare at it for a minute, PIRO! Stare at the picture, STARE at the picture and it will SCARE you so BAD....yeah...some of my buds in chat showed me that. :D[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Lol, it looks like my basement, only a tiny bit messier :p What's it supposed to be exactly? As in, what's that actual point here?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] That's what I wanted to know. From the looks of it, I think it's a one room house that's just been evenly divided in a way.
Madmax Posted January 12, 2002 Author Posted January 12, 2002 It scraed the (gonna get baned iknow it) SH!T out of me [color=deeppink][size=1]Madmax, in no way am I picking on you, but I do wonder why people keep saying they're going to get banned for little things? I didn't think we were [i]that[/i] mean...are we? Nope, didn't think so :p [i]-BG[/i][/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [color=deeppink]:eek: Shi-ot! It's sad that it actually made me [i]jump[/i]...:nervous:[/color]
Nerdsy Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]The heck... Thatis kinda wierd if you're not expecting it... Gave me the chills.[/COLOR] Edit- For those who don't get it... It's a gif, if you stare at it for a little bit,something will happen... And it is freaky...
PiroMunkie Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Edit- For those who don't get it... It's a gif, if you stare at it for a little bit,something will happen... And it is freaky...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oooooooooooooooh, I see now :p That was awesome!!! Ya, the first time I looked at it I looked away to type something to someone on AIM and I saw something I thought, but I just put it aside, but now I know what I saw, hehe, that's cool :freak:[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Oh, man I didn't expect that to happen...I thought your mind would eventually rearrange the room in a strange way or something...eee...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Oh man!!!!!! I saw it and scare the daylights out of me. Whoa, that better not give me nightmares.
Sara Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]It didn't even startle me...and that's strange...because i am probably one of the most high-strung people you will ever...uh..."meet."[/FONT]
Defcon5 Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Shatacki mushrooms! I made the thing smaller because nothing was happening and all of a sudden I bring it up and boom. that made me jump.
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [color=indigo]Thats really creepy....not the picture, just the fact that you have a photograph of my bedroom, who gave you that? By the way that was my old roomate, she looks better with her makeup on.[/color]
Treble Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Whoa!That pic scare the heck outta me.Indeed very creepy pic.:eek:
Fall Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Freaky!!! :eek: :wow: That looks sort of like the shed out in the backyard, where I build things..... But tidier. I know, sad, but anyway, that pic scared me, I dunno why my little workshop doesn't..... :rolleyes:
Dragonfire1477 Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 :eek: You could have warned me some how! I'll be right back, I have to change my pants now.
Delian Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 F!@$%!N Hell. That scared the living daylights out of me. I think I had a 2-second heart attack. My pulse is still racing. I think I need a drink.....damn it:mad:.....I'm allergic
Kuja Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all right who the heck is staying up with me tonight that scared the living *insert hot place* outta me (bg plzzzzzzzz dont ban me ;) and yes the gods are evil hateful people that is y im not one cause i love too much :) but the goddesses *drools* errrr someone clean that up NOW... y cause im a mod and i said so!!! now where was i... ah yes the goddesses are sexy :) and ill tell you if ginny looks like that in the mornings soon enuff ;)) but dang... all right who is staying up to protect kuja?[/size][/font][/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 LOL I showed that to my friend and he well.. he freaked... I've seen scarier... He's home alone... and it's 1:43 am for me.. not the best thing to look at... Although that... woman thing freaks me out... if it weren't a damn close up I wouldn't have a problem with it... but .... Is it cold in here or is it just me??? I need some hot guy to make me warm again ::stares at Gackt getting wipped while shirtless::... much better....
NeoCactuar Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]LOL I showed that to my friend and he well.. he freaked... I've seen scarier... He's home alone... and it's 1:43 am for me.. not the best thing to look at... Although that... woman thing freaks me out... if it weren't a damn close up I wouldn't have a problem with it... but .... Is it cold in here or is it just me??? I need some hot guy to make me warm again ::stares at Gackt getting wipped while shirtless::... much better.... [/B][/QUOTE] Please... there are children on these boards, children!! Anywho, that picture freaked me out. My heart skipped a beat. I was just flicking between windows and i clicked to that one right as she came out. So i saw this pale ghost jump out at me, Scccaaaaaaaary...:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Cibo Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Interesting. But you don't gotta stare at it since its a gif, its on a timer. But even tho I didn't expect it, when I saw it, I just kinda scratched my head and thought it was weird.
Chaos Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 §hit son! I friggin screamed at that. 3:02AM, I'm fallin asleep, listenin to Linkin Park(Kinda hard to do the both at the same time...), and I see that crap. fuÇkin scared me to death. The thing is that she moves so fast. And she's all pale. I need to get about twenty hot showers now, thank you VERY much. Yeesh... as well as a hair dye. That gave me some grey hairs. EEP! I'm only 14! I SHALL KILL YOU MADMAX! Eheh........... Wait a sec. Aren't "look at the pic oh its freaky" topics disallowed? Hmm... [size=1][color=red][b]Please[/b] watch the language. We're going to have to start banning people for this -- it's getting out of hand.[/size][/color]
Shy Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [SIZE=1]I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! It is like 2 in the morning here, how am I suposed to sleep after that? :bawl: Where's Cera when I need her? I need more friends who stay up this late... or maybe I need to go to bed earler, I can't decide.[/SIZE]
Warlock Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Why, there's nothing wrong with that. It's a perfectly normal, messy ro- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Falls off chair in fright* [I]50 seconds later, Warlock gets back up, and is just in time to see the freaky woman ghost again.[/I] *Falls back down again in fright* Someone better close that window. I'm getting a heart attack...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Holy carp.... I was expecting the picture to turn into some sort of optical illusion... not jump out at me! Yeah, my arm had a heart attack and knocked my keyboard to the floor... no joke. Heh heh.... stoked. :excited:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now