Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Everyone thought it was an optical Illusion(me too),but then I saw it was a gif,so I decided to wait a while,then all of a sudden...
well,it was freaky...:laugh: good one!
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, i thought it was hilareous, look at the ghost expression in this scene :D
Posted
[SIZE=1]SHIZA!!! That scary... me no like scary pics!!

Voodoo, idiot... why you have to show it in the real, i clicked on that, saw the face and that's it, it made my spine tingle and then i closed it... YOU IDIOT!!! Ah well, nightmare time... what the hell is that woman anyways?! A ghost?

Okay... I am scared, it's only 11:54am...[/SIZE]
Posted
um...scary???:rolleyes:

um...maybe it's just me...but that didn't shock me at all...

perhaps i [U]am[/U] desensitized after all...

it was a kool pic and all though...

:wave:
Posted
[B]HOLY MOTHER OF ******************************* That scared the crap out of my friend and I. We thought something might move because it was a .gif, thats what made it scary because we were expecting something to happen...[/B] :eek: :nervous:
Posted
OMG! Thats freaky dude, i mean, i stared at it like you said, i saw that thing pop out i fell back in my chair my chair fell and i hit my head on the ground.... Ow.. That was scary, yet kinda cool.
Posted
*screams bloody murder* :eek: :nervous: :worried: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!

Oi... I get scared way too easily...

BTW, cool pic... I wasn't expecting that to happen... o.O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]It didn't even startle me...and that's strange...because i am probably one of the most high-strung people you will ever...uh..."meet."[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya same here Cera..
Posted
well, it's not that scary if u open it in animation shop and view it frame by frame before you put it in motion. :D
Posted
Whoa CRAP!!!!! WTF?!:eek: That made me jump! After about one minute of watching that, I started to move closer to the screen to try to see something and then it came at me!!!! I nearly fell out of the chair!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[COLOR=purple]That was...odd.

I wasn't scared though! You are all weaklings! BAWAHAHAHAH! (sorry for the caps. ^_^; )[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]*from under table* Renee, have you been watching GW and eating Easy Cheese again?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Maybe... [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Where the hell you get that pic?! It freaked me... I scare easier than a hedgehog!

And what the hell is that... thing?! I shoulda watched it with someone else... right now I am freaked... :nervous: [/SIZE]
Posted
Whoa, you lot are over-exagerrating. It's not THAT scary. It's about as scary as the second half of Jeepers Creepers, which wasn't scary. The first half was, though.

You don't expect it, but it could never make me jump outta my seat...
Posted
what the...

AAAUUUGGGHHH!

i really did scream. my parents were wondering what was wrong (i'm at their house right now).

i'm coming over, kuji-wuji!

i'm not even going to [I]look [/I] at voodoo's pic.

d. dark it made [i]me [/i] jump!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what the...

AAAUUUGGGHHH!

i really did scream. my parents were wondering what was wrong (i'm at their house right now).

i'm coming over, kuji-wuji!

i'm not even going to [I]look [/I] at voodoo's pic.

d. dark it made [i]me [/i] jump! [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha!
I guess I just have a heart of steel (not)

I don't know what is so frightening. I went closer to the screen, but you then see a wierd grey woman run past as if on drugs...

A scream or something would have made it EVEN scarier...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm coming over, kuji-wuji!
[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sweet i get one of adam's angels coming over to stay up all night with me... just u try and scare me even once and u will be in trouble young lady... i may have to tie you down if you try scaring me... oh wait... id like that wouldnt i? anyway...

and if you jump again ill catch you :) ;)...

*throws party lady M is coming to spend the night (awake) with me woooo hooooooo*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! It is like 2 in the morning here, how am I suposed to sleep after that?

:bawl: Where's Cera when I need her? I need more friends who stay up this late... or maybe I need to go to bed earler, I can't decide.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Go to bed earlier. Coz if it's two where you are, it's three in the morning where I live, and there's no way in heck I'm gonna be awake.[/FONT] :sleep: :p
Posted
Gawl, I actualy screamed ( not like 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' but more like, 'AACK!'). Then I laughed afterwards ^_^. See, after about 30 seconds I thought I was missing something, so then I moved closer to the screen, like maybe a little kitty cat was supposed to run across the floor or something. So then I'm [i]really[/i] close to the screen, looking [i]really[/i] hard,............ and then that STUPID LADY jumps out!! Gawl.......... heh, Voodoo, that expression does look funny though, lol...... helped me feel a little better. ^_^
Posted
NNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *nearly dies, gasps for air* NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *breathes heavily* NNNNAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *dies* Oof!....

Ok, now that I actually stared at it for a minute, and saw that white thing float past, it scared me alot, .......... I don't think I'll be able sit down for a week now..... :eek: :wow: That thing is freaky..... :eek:

*sees the ghost thing again* NNNNAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *dies for the second time*
Posted
Shiznit Holy mother save me.that was freaky i wasn't expecting anything then the lady pops out of no where i jumped out of my seat dang y didn't yall warn me gosh but the second time it wasn't freaky but the first one gave me the chillllllzzz :nervous:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, I showed that to a friend of mine and she said she about fell out of her chair :D She didn't even see what it was but it scared the daylights out of her :p[/SIZE]
Posted
That thing still scares me, even though I've seen it about 40 times over and over..... :eek: :eek: Hehehe, I showed my friend..... I think he's a bit shaken up..... :nervous:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...