Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]The only thing I'm wondering at this point, is why chibi didn't immediately start making threads to cover the 'other' aspects. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Because shut up. [/maturity]
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Or we could take things with a grain of salt. Just sayin' :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]It's not the statement itself, which I acknowledge was made in jest.

It's about the underlying sentiment behind the joke, which brands women as a different, impossible-to-understand [i]other[/i] instead of, you know, normal human beings.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Meh. I think it's fine as long as your girlfriend is okay with it, right? *shrug*[/QUOTE]

It is not up to her to tell you whether or not you should have a boner.
It's alright for her to not do anything to said boner (if only barely acceptable)
but come on, that's up to the hormones.

Edit: BONERS ARE SRS BSNS.

Also, not only is it ok to get one, it's your god given right to use it every chance you get.
Unless you have morals against that sort of thing.
Posted
pish-posh
if your making out and she sees that your flag has been raised, she is not gonna just ignore it and go back to kissy-facing with you.

do I think getting overexcited is a bad thing... nah, but if she sees it your probably going on time out for a cool down...
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']pish-posh
if your making out and she sees that your flag has been raised, she is not gonna just ignore it and go back to kissy-facing with you.

do I think getting overexcited is a bad thing... nah, but if she sees it your probably going on time out for a cool down...[/QUOTE]

I don't have a lot of experience... But I haven't exactly been punished for it in the past.

Maybe I was punished- with extreme pleasure! Hey-Oh!
Posted
[quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]you know, normal human beings.[/font][/QUOTE][font=Lucida Fax]You speciesist. We're all creatures on the surface of the Earth. I find it wrong that you throw about with things such as "normal human beings" acting as if they're the standard for all species in the world. Elitist pig![/font]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][font=Lucida Fax]You speciesist. We're all creatures on the surface of the Earth. I find it wrong that you throw about with things such as "normal human beings" acting as if they're the standard for all species in the world. Elitist pig![/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How dare you speak of swine in such a manner, you hypocrite.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']that response only works when "guess what," has been said first...[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Wrong. "What." is perfectly valid response to anything that is either ridiculous or makes no sense, as dictated by the internet.

[url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=what[/url][/color]
Posted
using urban dictionary should automaticly disqualify that point valid or not. plus the post above made total sense...Boo called Sara an elitist pig right after calling Sara a speciesist (i am pretty sure that means hateing other species but go ahead and check your urban dictionary... should be fun ^_^)

using pig as a derogatory term was a blatant speciesist remark, there was a lot of thought in Ace's post making it the opposite of your "[COLOR=#ff1493]ridiculous or makes no sense[COLOR=black]"[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]by the way... i love your pink font... Way easier to quote you.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']using urban dictionary should automaticly disqualify that point valid or not. plus the post above made total sense...Boo called Sara an elitist pig right after calling Sara a speciesist (i am pretty sure that means hateing other species but go ahead and check your urban dictionary... should be fun ^_^)
[COLOR=black]"[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]1. Is there a better place to define slang? No.

2. I'm pretty sure the "What." was elicited by the thread in general.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']using urban dictionary should automaticly disqualify that point valid or not. plus the post above made total sense...Boo called Sara an elitist pig right after calling Sara a speciesist (i am pretty sure that means hateing other species but go ahead and check your urban dictionary... should be fun ^_^) [COLOR=black]"[/COLOR]

[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]UD lacks the level of self-moderation that wikipedia has, but they are both user-generated informational databases, and they are both useful at times. If you have the critical reasoning skills to recognise inside jokes and the common sense to stay away from entries involving violence, sex, or violent sex, it can be a good resource.

I wouldn't cite it in an academic paper or anything, but it can help you to get your bearings when you come across a phrase with which you're not familiar.

Also, I agree with Nerdsy's assessment of John's reaction.[/font]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]It amuses me how this until-so-recently-humorous thread has turned into a haven for petty squabbling because one or two people can't allow themselves to possibly lose a little face.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]It amuses me how this until-so-recently-humorous thread has turned into a haven for petty squabbling because one or two people can't allow themselves to possibly lose a little face.[/FONT][/quote]
[|]_<->
...thats my face...

sure, urban dictionary is fine for slang... i was just joking around because people use it as proof... once i lied to someone and made him believe it by editing a wiki page then sending him a link. i dont remember what i lied about but it was an obvious one... so whenever i see a user generated databace listed as proof, especially urban dictionary i laugh a little.

I mean, you couldn't find the definition of "what" anywhere else?
Posted
[quote name='dream5111']No you should be able to control your boners at all times XD[/QUOTE]
[font=Lucida Fax]I read "two boners at a time." :([/font]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]2. I'm pretty sure the "What." was elicited by the thread in general.[/COLOR][/quote] Confirmed.

[FONT=Lucida Fax][quote name='Boo']I read "two boners at a time." :([/quote][/FONT] [I]What[/I].
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]It amuses me how this until-so-recently-humorous thread has turned into a haven for petty squabbling because one or two people can't allow themselves to possibly lose a little face.[/FONT][/QUOTE][center][url=http://xkcd.com/386/][img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png[/img][/url][/center]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Okay, I'm actually going to reply to the question.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it especially if you're "making out", which is obviously going to stimulate you.

If you're embarrassed by it, I think it's a plus, because it shows you have a healthy sense of humility.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...