Gavin Posted May 16, 2011 Posted May 16, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Heh, we sound really tired towards the end of the podcast. We need teh Boo to bring energy back to the Podcast with his Dutchness.[/size][/font]
Shinmaru Posted May 17, 2011 Posted May 17, 2011 The perfect answer to the swearing question would have been "**** no".
Gavin Posted May 17, 2011 Posted May 17, 2011 [quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1305645505' post='707416'] The perfect answer to the swearing question would have been "**** no". [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Heh, you have no idea how tempted I was to give that answer.[/size][/font]
Korey Posted May 21, 2011 Author Posted May 21, 2011 [font="Tahoma"]Hey all, new podcast up~ [url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&id=5"]Enjoy <3[/url][/font]
SeDoc Posted May 29, 2011 Posted May 29, 2011 I'm appalled that tea's part in breakfast was brought into question. Deeply, deeply affronted. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/pout.gif[/img]
Boo Posted May 29, 2011 Posted May 29, 2011 (edited) So, just to clear up stuff: The podcast has moved to a new fantastic server some weeks ago thanks to Petie. This means it's on a new feed, this means the old feed is to be forgotten. The new feed is[b] [url="http://www.muscletower.com/itunes.php?id=5"]here[/url][/b], and you can either manually add it to iTunes, or just search OTAKUBOARDS in the iTunes Store and select the one with EXPLICIT written all over it in bright red letters. Also, we have big plans for podcasts in the nearby future. Until then, we're still very much open to questions, feedback, ideas, audio chunks, songs, etc. We haven't had a proper "hi this is [...]" intro in ages. Pfft. Edited May 29, 2011 by ß°°
Korey Posted May 30, 2011 Author Posted May 30, 2011 [font="Tahoma"]Heyo! Time for another edition of the Podcast. Gavin and Korey delve into some real Debbie Downer type stuff, but also geek it out with some movie nostalgia. Also included is the weekly installments of Hanz von Hozel Fan Fiction Theatre and Ridiculous Status of the Week. Shin's got an anime review as well. [url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&id=5"]Enjoy folks![/url] [/font]
Gavin Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Poor Shin, we rather rudely cut off the end of his review. [/size][/font]
Shinmaru Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1306787769' post='707680'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Poor Shin, we rather rudely cut off the end of his review. [/size][/font] [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx15jQliS1Y[/media]
Korey Posted June 11, 2011 Author Posted June 11, 2011 [font="Tahoma"] Howdy Folks! After a brief absence the OB Podcast is back! We talk about failed Canadian TV shows, E3 and even bring in some Hanz Von Hozel FFT. We also have a return of someone awesome, but we'll let you listen to see who it is. We're also giving away stuff! Send us a 30 second clip telling us what you'd do with a Portal Gun and win a FREE copy of Portal 2. [/font] [center][url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&id=5"]OB Podcast: Still Alive[/url][/center]
James Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 [font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm really excited about this competition. Stay tuned for more details, everyone. :)[/font]
Boo Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 (edited) [center] [img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6884/thinkingwithportalscomp.jpg[/img] It's Official! The OtakuBoards and TheOtaku present the "Thinking With Portals" competition! It's your chance to win a free copy of Portal 2 and get a package and a nice love letter from James! You do not need to know anything about Portal apart from [url="http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Aperture_Science_Handheld_Portal_Device"]This Information[/url]! For more information, check out the newest OB Podcast episode: [color="#00BFFF"][b][size="7"][url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&epid=275"]Thinking With Portals![/url][/size][/b][/color] We discuss all kinds of things, including GamesCom (and us going there!), serious things, Nyan cats, Shishou, Chibi-master's addictions and stuuuuff! [right]PS: the competition entries are due on Tuesday the 9th of August, 23:59 EST The e-mail address to send your entries to is: [email="OBPodcast@gmail.com"]OBPodcast at Gmail[/email] [/right][/center] Edited July 18, 2011 by ß°°
Lyndy Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 [color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Poor CaNz. Always being picked on. Anyways, after thinking about the contest for awhile, I am now interested and think I will enter. Mainly because my brother really wants Portal 2. :V (I mean, like, [i]really[/i] wants it) I have no idea what to enter though.. I think I may have an idea though.. Great podcast, guys! [spoiler]I actually listened to it this time.[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color]
Korey Posted July 19, 2011 Author Posted July 19, 2011 [font="Tahoma"]Great editing work, sir. Love the show. Enter the contest guys! I look forward to seeing your submissions[/font]
CaNz Posted July 19, 2011 Posted July 19, 2011 Well darn it, now I don't have an idea for the competition.
PiroMunkie Posted July 19, 2011 Posted July 19, 2011 [color="#006400"]Video/Audio clip ftl. D: How am I supposed to keep up my mystique if you can see/hear me?[/color]
James Posted July 19, 2011 Posted July 19, 2011 [quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1311097025' post='708488'] [color="#006400"]Video/Audio clip ftl. D: How am I supposed to keep up my mystique if you can see/hear me?[/color] [/quote] [font=palatino linotype]It can be just audio - that will be easier I think. :)[/font]
Boo Posted July 19, 2011 Posted July 19, 2011 [quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1311097025' post='708488'] [color="#006400"]Video/Audio clip ftl. D: How am I supposed to keep up my mystique if you can see/hear me?[/color] [/quote] [quote name='James' timestamp='1311116615' post='708492'] [font="palatino linotype"]It can be just audio - that will be easier I think. :)[/font] [/quote] Pitch changing can get you a long way. :V [color="#FFFFFF"][s]I wish someone would auto-tune theirs.[/s][/color]
James Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='�°°' timestamp='1311117389' post='708493'] Pitch changing can get you a long way. :V [color="#FFFFFF"][s]I wish someone would auto-tune theirs.[/s][/color] [/quote] [font=palatino linotype]Why do I have this feeling that we'll end up with a huge amount of chipmunks at the end of this?[/font]
Boo Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 [quote name='James' timestamp='1311652791' post='708633'] [font="palatino linotype"][...]After getting feedback from members, however, [b]we've decided to open up the competition to text responses here on OtakuBoards as well[/b]. [...] [list][*]To enter, just answer this one simple question: What would you do with a Portal Gun?[*]Your answer can be in the form of an audio recording of no more than 60 seconds in length. You can also post your answer here in this topic.[*]If you want to record your answer as audio, send it here: obpodcast@gmail.com. The winning recording will be played on the next episode of the OB Podcast![*]Entries close on Tuesday, 9th of August 2011.[*]The winner will be announced when the next podcast airs - stay tuned for the announcement.[*]The prize is a copy of Portal 2 for your platform of choice (PS3, Xbox 360 & Steam)[/list][/font][/quote] Updated. :^D Addition to rules to make life easier for you guys! Check out the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/45074-thinking-with-portals-competition/page__p__708637#entry708637"]dedicated tread![/url]
Cat Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 One of the things I have missed is the Podcast. It is awesome as always. Looking forward to the next one.
Korey Posted August 30, 2011 Author Posted August 30, 2011 [url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&epid=297"]WUB WUB WUB WUB[/url] [font="Tahoma"]HERRO EVERYNYAN, Genki desu ka? We have a new podcast where we talk about wub wub, Gamescom, Gadafhi. We even announce the winner of the Thinking with Portals! Comptetion. Enjoy! And come back next week, where we'll have a very special guest :D[/font]
Korey Posted October 6, 2011 Author Posted October 6, 2011 [color="#808080"][font="Lucida Console"]OMG IS THAT A NEW PODCAST? [center][img]http://www.muscletower.com/images/posts/podcasts-209.jpg[/img][/center] Actually, yes it is! The OB Podcast is back with a new episode and while it's a bit of a short listen, we do cover a lot of things including our new segment "Around the Network." In ATN we feature news from our Sister site, theOtaku.com . So who better to bring in the show than the #2 of theOtaku, SunfallE. We also talk about other things, such as handegg and Chuck Testa. Maybe some Glee stuff as well? Take a listen and find out! :D [center][url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&epid=315"]OB Podcast: Nope![/url][/center][/font][/color]
Lyndy Posted October 6, 2011 Posted October 6, 2011 [color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Only part I remember: Boo always clicking his mouse. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICLKC and lol myfacewhen. People who have me on Skype know which face is my favorite! =D[/font][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now