OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Podcast

Korey

Hot damn I'm slow. I'm thinking that was James as in the one who has the power to ban and laugh in your face with no remorse. I should've known something was up when everyone was talking about cosplay because I didn't think James watched anime outside of Evangelion. Edited by Magus

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]HEY LOOK WHO FINALLY LISTENED TO THE NEWEST EPISODE!!! I have no explanation as to why I made a lazy, so I'll just say "sorry man" and move on.

...yeah, that's all I got to say. I listened. It was awesome, as per the norm. And I'm amused at how similar Kat and I are in terms of senses of humor. Just throwing that out there. :[i][/i]D[/font][/color]

Yo guys, awesome Episode #013 is out now! With guest hosts Dragon Warrior, Moletta and Morbo86! :D

[center][size="7"][b][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/"]EPISODE 13: THE ADAM WITHIN[/url][/b][/size]
[/center]

The lyrics to the song at the end of the Podcast are right here too :]

[b]"OtakuBoards Is SO Yesterday"[/b]
[i]Lyrics By Dragon Warrior and Boo
Performed by Dragon Warrior[/i]

"It's a dark day today.
There is no glory in Dave.
I can't bear myself,
Put my heart on the shelf.
It cannot beat,
I'm in self defeat.
The abyss I stare within,
Cold wind on my skin

I'm afraid I ought to quit.
(Have to quit)
Feelin' like s---.

Darkness so black
On my iMac.
Wearing converse,
Pain in every verse.
Hair covers eyes,
Everyone I know I despise.
The Adam within
beneath my skin.
And I can't get away.
And I can't get away.

The Jason I crave
With James I mistake.
Now kill me in the face,
Get away from this place!

You f---ed up my life,
Damn you Otaku[b]Boards[/b].
Broke my heart in two,
You're all a bunch of whores.

Please don't ban me,
You're all I have left.
You're what I eat, drink, and sleep.
You're my every breath."

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Hey! I don't use being a stoner as an excuse for not getting things done! [size="1"]...much[/size]

Great episode! The snake story was absolutely hilarious too.
[size="5"][b]"But there is no driver plane!"[/b] say Snakes.[/size]
[/font][/color]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Guys, if you're going to whisper my name like that, at least pronounce my name right. 8| The "San" is pronounced like "sahn". Like the honorific. Or like the "saun" in "sauna". Not like the "san" in "sand".

And because of this illogical fallacy that is bumbling my name, I will [i]not[/i] make a happy. Good day to you, sirs and madam.[/font][/color]

[font="Tahoma"]Howdy FOLKS!

I come bearing podcasts! This week we have CaNz to explain Futer is, the Super Bowl and a few surprises! (lol Anomaly)

[center][b][url="http://soundcloud.com/obpodcast/ob-podcast-14-canz-von-hozel"]Otakuboards Podcast #14: CaNz von Hozel[/url][/b][/center]

[/font] Edited by AvalonAngel

[quote name='wikipediafounderjimmywales' timestamp='1297555225' post='704935']
[font="Garamond"]no, not that bad. I still don't get it, re: 'why' but y'all do what you do.[/font]
[/quote]

So, we figured that every major forum needs a person to represent them in a pageant-like manner. Miss America, Miss Vancouver, Miss Hooters....etc etc etc. You were the first lady that came to mind. Gome was another good choice, but we (meaning me) decided that you would be the best choice.

lulz [b]Evangelion[/b] talk. The main series is 26 episodes. Only movie connected to that series you need to watch is [b]End of Evangelion[/b], which takes place during the final two episodes of the series. (Because the actual anime, you know, [spoiler]doesn't show what actually happens at the end[/spoiler]. Should that even be put in spoiler tags at this point?)

There are new [b]Evangelion[/b] movies being made right now that are altering the original story -- the first ([b]Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone[/b]) is basically the first six episodes of the series with animation that's actually good instead of hilariously cheap. The second movie ([b]Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance[/b]) is where the story starts going in different directions. The third and fourth movies are yet to come.

Anyway, still in the middle of the podcast right now. I think Canz is a pretty fun guest so far!

EDIT: How do you know I don't already do the anime reviews naked? ;D

OMG, the Canz von Hozel theme song, hahaha. Edited by Shinmaru

[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1297617270' post='704944']
EDIT: How do you know I don't already do the anime reviews naked? ;D

[/quote]
[font="Garamond"] oh baby[/font]

(you would)

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1297591383' post='704939']
So, we figured that every major forum needs a person to represent them in a pageant-like manner. Miss America, Miss Vancouver, Miss Hooters....etc etc etc. You were the first lady that came to mind. Gome was another good choice, but we (meaning me) decided that you would be the best choice.
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]lmao
I better start posting in an evening gown, then. I take my representation very seriously =P
[/font]

[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1297617270' post='704944']
Anyway, still in the middle of the podcast right now. I think Canz is a pretty fun guest so far!
[/quote]
pretty good is far better than I expected, so I am considering this a win.