OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Podcast

Korey

[quote name='Nerdsy' timestamp='1295047268' post='703894']
[color=deeppink]You guys just flat gave up un censoring after about the halfway mark, didn't you? I approve.[/color]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]WE CANNOT BE CENSORED
well, not consistently, anyway. There is too much explicitness to handle.[/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1295048730' post='703895']
[font="Garamond"]WE CANNOT BE CENSORED
well, not consistently, anyway. There is too much explicitness to handle.[/font]
[/quote]

[color=deeppink]Funny story: Most people say "uh" and "um" or something like that when they need time to think of the right words. [i]I[/i] am so foul-mouthed that I say "*******" instead without even realizing it.

Combine that with the fact that I say "but" as bridge between two (usually)unrelated ideas and I need a second or two for my thoughts to switch gears makes me the most innapropriate person [i]ever[/i].[/color]

Larry Bird - "Who is that? We don't even like that sport here." That's funny.

Those censors have me dying.

I'm going to echo Sangome. F-Bomb F-Bomb F-Bomb

"Shutup White. I will end you" Wow, lol. White, stand up to her. :)

So Korey, I'm officially known as Phenom now (again)?

That's the longest Samurai Champloo theme I've ever heard playing while no one is talking.

The [strike]fu-[/strike] heck is that last song at the end? Pee test? The hell? Edited by Magus

Holy poop, I didn't notice that long break in between the last words and the song. Ha. It's kinda fun actually. The song is [i]of course[/i] a very heartfelt song for Korey who I planned my schedule around for the last 10 weeks. Plus, an excuse to sing "Ace and Gome were luvvin".

Also, that pee test thing was unintentionally on the recording of Dee and Molly's introduction, like the Lucifer part, but I liked it so much that I decided to keep it. BTW, I have no idea where there was real swearing apart from where the Super Deluxe Exclusive OB Podcast auto censoring device[b] [/b]threw random noises and words on them. So yeah. I'm too lazy to listen through the whole thing again, marking the timestamps.

BUT I'M GLAD IT'S SPECIAL.

[color=royalblue][size=1]I can still probably give a run for the swearing money. I will not let my reputation down!

Haha..ha...oh, RPs that never finish. Yes, yes indeed. I was in [i]one[/i] that finished, and then we started a sequel that died. But how many people can claim a freaking sequel to a silly little RP on a message boards that can't even finish Pokemon RPs? I'm not even sure how the eff that first part happened. Weird fluke, I 'spose.

And I'm really congested from a cold and tired from work, so my thought train ends here.[/size][/color] Edited by Katana

Alexa did me proud this week. ;-;

I enjoyed the reaction to White's revelation that he doesn't like chocolate. Beautiful. (By the way, I'm kind of with you there, in that I only like chocolate when it's mixed with other stuff. Reese's cups = awesome. Hershey's bars? No bueno.)

It also pleases me to hear more Hans von Hozel. Do not make a lazy anymore, Ace.

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1295041223' post='703886']
Also, we figured OtakuBoards needs an anthem, so here's the text and the tune it goes to: (It'd be like [i]****ing awesome[/i] if somebody sang that for the next episode 8D)
[/quote]
[color=royalblue][size=1]Don't ask these things. You'll get them. ([b]Warning[/b], I drop the f-bomb. It was deserved.)

[attachment=15001:OB.mp3]

(Audio starts at ~6 seconds)

It was REALLY high pitched for me, so it's a bit weird to sing. Did my best with the audio balancing, but meh.[/size][/color]

[font="Garamond"]I live to stir **** up. I had to. I felt obligated to accept the challenge.
Also to up the ante I found a really obnoxious instrumental version with a 1:10 long intro haaaaaahahahahahahhaahahahahaha.
Good times, I tell you hwat. And an F-bomb as part of my artistic license.[/font]

[url="http://www.MegaShare.com/2924355"]really obnoxious OB theme download link[/url] Edited by Anomaly

[color=royalblue][size=1]If I could get past the mental barrier in my head that is forcing me to sing high ('cause of the instrumentation), then I'd be far more confident in a collab.

But I also think that the combined powers of Anamoly and I swearing and singing to our hearts' content may disrupt the space time continuum and the OB Podcast would probably cease to exist.[/size][/color]

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1295081161' post='703911']I enjoyed the reaction to White's revelation that he doesn't like chocolate. Beautiful. (By the way, I'm kind of with you there, in that I only like chocolate when it's mixed with other stuff. Reese's cups = awesome. Hershey's bars? No bueno.)
[/quote]
Yay! Same here! I don't mind Reese's (I can eat like 1 or 2 before I've had enough) but for the most part chocolate is just too strong for my liking. Did you know that in Canada, Smarties have chocolate in them? WTF CANADA?

And next time I think I'll use a mic instead of the one built-in to my laptop. Hah! /lazy I was so quiet. :o

I tried my best for the sake of my Country's pride not to swear a lot but around halfway I lost it and they all came out at once. :pout: [/font][/color]

[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1295413608' post='704014']
wtf chocolate in Smarties is just unnatural. This is an outrage. I am outraged.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]yOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE your smarties are rockets, our smarties are milk chocolate with a sweet candy coating
the real smartie!!!!!!!![/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1295425793' post='704019']
[font="Garamond"]yOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE your smarties are rockets, our smarties are milk chocolate with a sweet candy coating
[/quote]
CHOCOLATE SMARTIES 4 LIFE.

Now back to delivering the questions, segments, feedback, topics, intermissions, music etc for episode 11 with Des and Shin.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1295425793' post='704019']
[/quote]

Chalky smarties sounds rather repulsive... But then again the red chocolate smarties use bugs to make the colour for the sugar coating...

Hey there ladies and gentlemen,

With a few days' delay, it's now time for episode 11 of the OtakuBoards Podcast! This week's special guests: [b]Desbreko[/b] and [b]Shinmaru[/b]!!! Yay!!! And the podcast's accompanied by the lovely music of [b]Banditlight[/b] (aka Dragon Warrior), as found here: [url="http://www.facebook.com/Banditlight"]LINK TO BANDITLIGHT[/url].

Also, we have a news segment, and that's the only segment! Yay! And Korey was missing, so bear with me.

[center][s][size="1"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/"]Episode #11: The Real Stuff Sucks[/url][/size][/s]

[size="6"](Soundcloud Link:)[/size]
[size="7"][size="6"][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-011-the-real-stuff-sucks"]Episode #11: The Real Stuff Sucks[/url][/size][/size]
[/center]
Enjoy!

Boo Edited by Boo

I'm still listening right now... but I just want to say this is my first time actually really hearing the Podcast (aside from various segments from recent ones), and it selfishly took having MY music in it to get me here it seems haha. Actually, I think I planned to come around and listen to this next one anyway, even before Boo asked me to be in it. But I rather enjoy these, so you have a new listener for sure :]