OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Podcast

Korey

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1294436097' post='703699']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Katana's probably going to hurt me now. Umm. ilu?[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[color=royalblue][size=1]Naw, I just wanted to set the record straight that it wasn't ME who started calling Shinmaru "Tacochan". I'm pretty sure it was Miss Anonymous, but also keep in mind we had SomeGuy on board so it's really anybody's guess. I'm just the unlucky sap who (most likey) said "Somebody needs to draw that" and then had everybody remind me I draw things, so the responsibility fell to me.

In other words, I'm not the racist, but I will gladly call Shin "our token Mexican".

Ilu too, 'gome. :V[/size][/color] Edited by Katana

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1294427279' post='703695']Concerning the podcast troubles: [url="http://blameon.ytmnd.com/"]BlameOn[/url].
[/quote]
[color=royalblue][size=1][s]HOW DID I MISS THIS[/s]

Dammit, my stupid doodle of an anthropomorphic taco with a dashing monocle and wicked goatee is going to be far more famous than I can ever hope to be.

*shakes fist at Shin*[/size][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1294436097' post='703699']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Is that a compliment? I'm gonna take it as one, cause I'm ultra super mega self-conscious about my voice. D:

Actually, I don't sound as deep as I thought I would. It's either my mic, the recording, ooooor the fact I was overly excited and nervous. Probably that last one.
[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Uhh, sure.. I think. Kidding aside, yeah it was a compliment. I pictured you with a high pitched voice (All Inuyasha fans have that type of voice in my head. Male or female, so fellas beware. If you're a fan of Inuyasha I'm gonna automatically place a "squeaky" voice on you).

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1294439271' post='703703']
Uhh, sure.. I think. Kidding aside, yeah it was a compliment. I pictured you with a high pitched voice (All Inuyasha fans have that type of voice in my head. Male or female, so fellas beware. If you're a fan of Inuyasha I'm gonna automatically place a "squeaky" voice on you).
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]*SNORT* That's kinda funny, since I've not been an Inuyasha fan for years. XD Yeah, I know the name betrays that, but it's a moniker I can't really let go of, so.[/font][/color]

Okay, since this point seems to be getting argued, I'll clear it up: I'm the one who started calling Shin "Taco-chan". I was trying to get his attention and I guess the rest of the Skype chat found it funny, so... yeah. Everyone then helped foster it into what it has become. Now you know. :V

My favorite commercial, genuinely anyway, is the one they had for Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. You don't see fun video game commercials like that too often nowadays.

Chibi, your story made me laugh. You so funny. lolol

Also, I finally heard your song Gome. I hope you're happy. *pie'd*

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1294694739' post='703771']
[font="Garamond"]I'll have you know I am a perfectly respectable young lady, [i]goddamnit[/i].[/font]
[/quote]
[color=royalblue][size=1]Hey, being a *bleep*ing potty mouth is MY *bleep*in JOB, got that you *bleeep*?![/size][/color]

Not taking away from the other podcasts but I think I'm looking forward to this podcast even more just to hear how bad of a potty mouth Anomaly has. Lemme see if I can come up with a question or 2. Edited by Magus

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1294694739' post='703771']
[font="Garamond"]I'll have you know I am a perfectly respectable young lady, [i]goddamnit[/i].[/font]
[/quote]

An Anomaly without swearing is no Anomaly at all, I say.

(But srsly though she's not much worse than the rest of us. :p)

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Look what I made for you guys!

[attachment=14999:EFF.mp3]

Actually, it's from [i]Perfect Hair Forever[/i], but you should totally use it as your censor sound because that show is awesome.

Do it and I'll do two Hans von Hozel stories this week.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1294651287' post='703758']
[font="Garamond"]are you implying I have a potty mouth, sir? :o[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#2E8B57"]Seeing you will be on the podcast makes me feel like even [i]I[/i] could safely be invited. You are the only person who can out cuss me, although I'm understanding Katana would give me a run for my money.[/color]

Hey guys and girls!

It's time for a new OtakuBoards Podcast episode! Yay! And it's our tenth anniversary! To celebrate this joyous occasion we invited [b]Anomaly and White[/b][u][b] [/b][/u]to represent their hood, yo! (Canada) There was a lot of cursing/Anomaly involved, but a lot of it got censored by our Super Deluxe Exclusive OB Podcast auto censoring device.

We discuss [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44839-your-morgan-nicholson-list/"]Bucket Lists[/url] and Canada and Girls' Generation and Korean Idols and a lot more awesome stuff! It of course features the news segment by Kei, the anime review by Shinmaru and a fanfic by The Professor. (Chibi has something deathly in her throat which kind of sabotaged her weekly bit) And witness an even further excelling of Korey's rebellious feelings towards authority James. [color="#ffffff"]I wasn't there, don't blame me. [/color]

Enjoy!

[center][size="7"][b][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/"]EP. #10: WHO THE MOO IS THAT?![/url][/b]
PARENTAL
ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CANADIANS[/size]
[/center]
Also, we figured OtakuBoards needs an anthem, so here's the text and the tune it goes to: (It'd be like [i]****ing awesome[/i] if somebody sang that for the next episode 8D)
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4uzm04MKvo"]
[/url][center][youtube]S4uzm04MKvo[/youtube]
[/center][center]OtakuBoards!
Our online family!
True craziness in all thy members be.[/center]
[center] [/center][center]With itching hands we long to post,
Desbreko, James, Korey![/center]
[center] [/center][center]From across the globe,
OtakuBoards, weâ??ll always return to thee.[/center]
[center] [/center][center]Please always be, for all eternity!
OtakuBoards, weâ??ll always return to thee.[/center]
[center] [/center][center]OtakuBoards, weâ??ll always return to thee.[/center]
[center]
[/center]
[left]Also, start thinking of stuff for the next episode. Because you're going to love the next episode even before it's come out. You probably loved it the moment the OB Podcast concept was thought of! (Hey, we talk about that in episode 10!) Though first it's time for this podcast, and [i]then[/i] the next one! Yay!

[color="#ffffff"]Spoils beans: It will feature Desbreko and Shinmaru and the music of Dragon Warrior aka BanditLight![/color]
[/left] Edited by Boo

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]OKAY now that it seems to be fixed...REPOST!

Why am I being mentioned twice already? |:

I'm still amused that Kei sounds like a chipmunk. But at least Ace only briefly sounds like he came straight out of hell this time! ...you're not allowed to choose your own music anymore, though, darlin'. I'm glad I wasn't wearing headphones. >__>

F-BOMB F-BOMB F-BOMB F-BOMB

No Korey we all secretly hate the podcast. [s]And I like how you recycled two of the questions from last week that no one actually got to hear cause of technical difficulties[/s] And you forgot a censor there. Gosh if you're going to bleep people then you need to at least do it consistently! B| [s]Make that three questions.[/s]

Well um. This was certainly an interesting podcast. The good news is that I'm already thinking of questions for next week! Dohohohoho[i]ho[/i].

Also, there's few minute lull of BGM at the end. ...And then a song. ..........................Boo. I'm going to kill you. [i]Repeatedly[/i].[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome