OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Podcast

Korey

[quote name='Selene Shri' timestamp='1293520936' post='703385']
[font="Century Gothic"]It was until Korey decided to edit my original post and put it all in bold with huge letters and underline what I said. =_= I know he only meant to be funny but I don't like those kind of jokes at my expense. [/font]
[/quote]
This has never happened before!
Anyways defending yourself is apparently uncool, so I would tell you to just sit back and let it blow over... but then again they may never let it go...

[font="Tahoma"]Howdy folks! Figured I'll just leave this here:

[center][b][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/podcast-8-i-friggin-love-podcasts"]Otakuboards Podcast #8: I friggin LOVE podcasts[/url][/b][/center]

This week we have two special guests, who you better know....or else!

We talk about [url="http://www.curtisgotslappedbyawhiteteacher.com/"]child abuse and wild demands[/url], resolutions and video games, among other things!

This was my first go with Audacity, so please go easy on my editing skills. I tried my best for you guys! :(

Also, here's the other piccy I promised. (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

[spoiler][img]http://www.lisatemes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/I_fuckin___love_coloring_by_WhiteSt.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/font] Edited by AvalonAngel

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]OH GOSH you're talking about Curtis Got Slapped. ilu gaiz. I'd talk more about it, but...there's really not much more to say about it. XD I feel sorry for the poor kid.

Chibi's as giggly as me. Nice.

Chibi you're totally a closet yandere. Calling it now.

Ah, this was a fun podcast, guys. You did well without Boo and his leet editing skillz.[/font][/color]

No, Kei. All kids deserve to get slapped in the face. I applaud that teacher... "coughs"

Anyway, 40 pages? I'll just say [i]what the hell?[/i]

"Tell that ##### she was wrong" LOL! You got some black in you don'tcha Kei?

When everyone was talking about the videogames even though they didn't say anything, I can sort of see chibi and Kei having the blankest faces because it's almost like they haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about, especially when talking about SSF4.

"CaNz vs Korey" I just bust out laughing.

"She says she will kill your face"

"I need my face"

"I need it to die"

LOL. Wow.

Nice podcast.

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1293751511' post='703470']
[font="Tahoma"]This was my first go with Audacity, so please go easy on my editing skills. I tried my best for you guys! :(

Also, here's the other piccy I promised. (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

[spoiler][img]http://www.lisatemes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/I_fuckin___love_coloring_by_WhiteSt.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/font]
[/quote]
You did a fantastic editting job!

That kid is my God.

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1293754889' post='703472']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Chibi's as giggly as me. Nice.

Chibi you're totally a closet yandere. Calling it now.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
My laughter always sounds like someone is trying to drown me..

I believe the better term would be yangire since I have no love interest.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1293757716' post='703475']
When everyone was talking about the videogames even though they didn't say anything, I can sort of see chibi and Kei having the blankest faces because it's almost like they haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about, especially when talking about SSF4.

"CaNz vs Korey" I just bust out laughing.

"She says she will kill your face"

"I need my face"

"I need it to die"

LOL. Wow.
[/quote]
You have no idea. I don't do video games. I'm terrible at them...

I did NOT think that nomination through... XD

Kei and I are besties, man! :3

[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Actually, I'm quite familiar with video games, especially those of the fighting variety. Haven't played Super Street fighter IV yet, but I used to main with Chun-Li and Cammy back in the day. ;p

And yes, I'm of mixed heritage. ^ ^
[/color][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293763976' post='703479']
My laughter always sounds like someone is trying to drown me..[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I sound like I can't breathe when I'm laughing, mainly because I try to stifle it half the time without thinking. So I know how it is.[/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293763976' post='703479']I believe the better term would be yangire since I have no love interest.[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You don't necessarily have to have a love interest to be in the dere family. =P Yangires are usually pretty open about their tendency to be violent, whereas you were hiding it behind "I AM A HAPPY PERSON LALALALALA", so. [Although the terms tend to be used interchangeably sometimes...][/font][/color]

I lol'd at the [b]X-Men Arcade[/b] reference.

YOU ARE KOREY, MASTER OF PODCAST

EDIT: Ted Bundy would beat Homer Simpson in a cage match because Ted Bundy is not animated.

Brian Williams would kick Julian Assange's ass.

Korey would beat Canz because he is a cheater. Edited by Shinmaru

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Sorry about slacking off this week, guys. I promise to make an active next week and get another Hans von Hozel Fanfiction Theater recorded.

Shin: Being animated is an advantage of the highest order in a cage match. Regular human beings get bruised, cut and burned too easily. Cartoons are practically invincible so long as their survival would make the joke funnier.[/font]

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1293817378' post='703507']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Sorry about slacking off this week, guys. I promise to make an active next week and get another Hans von Hozel Fanfiction Theater recorded.
.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]No worries, sir! Just make sure to have the segment be doubly as awesome ;)[/font]

[quote=Lyndy]"Or let us know you are sending us a clip of your breathing heavily into your mic for 15 seconds."
Did someone actually do that? Oo If so, I already have an idea of who it was. [/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]No no, purely a joke. Only person who sent something in was Mr. Schmexyvoice.[/font] Edited by AvalonAngel

I keep hearing "CaNzas" instead of Kansas.

My girlfriend actually said "I'm sure they'll be fine without you. Now stop talking about it," on Wednesday.

And of course she was right. You don't even need me. :(

[b][i]BUT ON TO THE MATTERS AT HAND[/i][/b]

Episode 9 is coming up and we need new questions, segments, topics, songs, everything! Edited by Boo

[color="#2E8B57"]Ted Bundy was a serial killer, Korey. You want to put Homer against Al Bundy. I'm going with Ted Bundy because HE WOULD HAVE EATEN HOMER.

Wow, I rarely post on OB, but made it into Chibi's Christmas poem and the Curtis Got Slapped By a Teacher commentary. I kind feel awesome.[/color]

[quote name='moletta' timestamp='1294022049' post='703571']
[color="#2E8B57"]Ted Bundy was a serial killer, Korey. You want to put Homer against Al Bundy. I'm going with Ted Bundy because HE WOULD HAVE EATEN HOMER.

Wow, I rarely post on OB, but made it into Chibi's Christmas poem and the Curtis Got Slapped By a Teacher commentary. I kind feel awesome.[/color]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]D'oh.....no one corrected me :([/font]

Just want to put you boys and girls in the right state of mind for the upcoming show. It has a bit of a delay, but here's a taste of what's to come:

[center][size="6"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2011/01/05/sangome-still-in-love/"]SANGOME (or SanGoMoS) - STILL IN LOVE[/url][/size]
A Love Song.
[left]
Enjoy!
[/left] [/center] Edited by Boo

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]The link to the podcasts each week are posted here, usually with a download option in case the podcast doesn't wanna play. And they're usually released Thursday/Friday, although there might be a slight delay this week due to [s] the unfortunate death of one of the podcasters[/s] some technical issues.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

Kei and I recorded a podcast yesterday as an overview of all the super duper fun anime that aired during the fall 2010 season. We're hoping to do this at the end of each season!

[url="http://soundcloud.com/shinmaru/anime-round-up-fall-2010"]Listen to our awesomeness here.[/url]

[font="Tahoma"]Speaking of Podcasts! We have the latest episode of the OB podcast!
[center][url=" http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2011/01/07/ob-podcast-009-apply-2-da-fohead/"]Otakuboards Podcast #9: Apply directly to da fo'head[/url][/center]

We have two very special guests this week: Ace and Sangome! We talk about a short bit of things, as the recording cut short and we decided it would be better to just put out the podcast to you guys instead of keeping you waiting on things to go right...lol.

Anyways, enjoy and submit your material for next week's cast.
[/font]

Wheeeee! Also, cool stuff Shin and Kei. It's over an hour o_o I'm glad you didn't ask me to edit it to fit in the podcast, hoho.

Concerning the podcast troubles: [url="http://blameon.ytmnd.com/"]BlameOn[/url].

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1294427279' post='703695']
Wheeeee! Also, cool stuff Shin and Kei. It's over an hour o_o I'm glad you didn't ask me to edit it to fit in the podcast, hoho.

Concerning the podcast troubles: [url="http://blameon.ytmnd.com/"]BlameOn[/url].
[/quote]

Haha, yeah, and that actually ended up being shorter than we thought it would be! We knew it would be far too long to fit onto the regular podcast (impossible to summarize an entire season in any meaningful way in a short segment), so we thought it best to make it separate. The editing wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, though it did take a while, haha.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1294431937' post='703697']Sangome, your voice is not what I pictured it to be.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Is that a compliment? I'm gonna take it as one, cause I'm ultra super mega self-conscious about my voice. D:

Actually, I don't sound as deep as I thought I would. It's either my mic, the recording, ooooor the fact I was overly excited and nervous. Probably that last one.

ANYWAY~

...Backstreet Boys intro. Remind me to kill you [s]again[/s] later, Boo.

Katana's probably going to hurt me now. Umm. ilu?

lolwut @ your segment Chibi. I lol'd.

GOSH I sound so wound up...moreso than I realized I did...

Technology was just out to get us with this podcast. First it didn't record at all, then we only get half...though really, all the second half was was me getting bombarded with OVER 9000 questions. But orite everyone loves flustering me. So. :[i][/i]| Better than nothing though; I had a ton of fun, despite all the snags.

...WHAT THE HECK, WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING THAT SONG [I]AGAIN[/I]? WILL IT NEVER END?!?!? *headkeyboard times infinity*[/font][/color]