OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Podcast

Korey

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1293150575' post='703211']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]And that's all I needed to hear. Look forward to the above.[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]Your voice surprised me. oO Though I don't know why since I had no idea what I thought you should sound like. XD

Oh and speaking of voices...Shin's is rather sexy sounding.o_o
[/font] Edited by AvalonAngel

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh gosh. Where to start, where to start.

I loved Korey's bit at the beginning, that was pretty great. Chibi's poem was pretty awesome too.

Laura, I must say, I really like your voice. It's pleasant to listen to. =D

In contrast to Selene, Ace sounded...almost exactly like I pictured him sounding. o_o This is a big deal because I'm usually [i]way[/i] off in how I imagine people sounding, so this...yeah. I'm kind of scared. In a good way. And I agree with Kei, we need more Hanz von Hozel Theatre.

...I also honestly didn't think that Santa!Boo would answer my question. >>;;; OOPS LOL

And the song. Ahh. Ahahaha. That was more epic and less awkward than I thought it'd be. Shin's backup was pretty awesome as well. We did good, guys. We did good. Although if anyone was sent to the hospital due to my manvoice [not Shin's, his is awesome], then...I apologize. [s]and it also means I don't have to do a podcast[/s]

Oh! And Santa!Boo was pretty awesome, too! Heck, this whole podcast was pretty freakin' great. Awesome job, everyone!

[Also, Boo...mind forking over that instrumental version of Poker Face that you used, if it's on Youtube or somesuch?][/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Selene Shri' timestamp='1293150663' post='703212']
[font="Century Gothic"]Your voice surprised me. oO Though I don't know why since I had no idea what I thought you should sound like. XD

Oh and speaking of voices... Shin's is rather sexy sounding. o_o
[/font]
[/quote]

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3744/whathassciencedone.png[/img]

Oh and speaking of voices... Shin's is rather sexy sounding. o_o
[/font]
[/quote]
[color="#008080"]Shin's voice is Super Sexy....[/color]

[font="Tahoma"]Let's get him on Jeopardy. I'm sure Trebek would love that.

ALSO! Boo will be gone all next week, so it's up to me to get the new year's podcast out. So any reviews, segments or questions should all be directed towards my inbox. I'm looking for someone to temporarily fill Boo's shoes and we're always looking for guest hosts. :sly: [/font] Edited by AvalonAngel

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1293142707' post='703192']
...You made me sing by myself when I'm pretty sure I asked you not to do that. =_______= :grr:
[/quote]
It was fabulous either way!

[Quote= Kei][font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]There needs to be more Hanz von Hozel Theatre.

That is all.

(And good job on the song, folks. =D)
[/color][/font]
[/quote]
Agreed!

You wrote the song so therefore YOU ARE THE AMAZE!!!

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1293155954' post='703220']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh gosh. Where to start, where to start.

I loved Korey's bit at the beginning, that was pretty great. Chibi's poem was pretty awesome too.

Oh! And Santa!Boo was pretty awesome, too! Heck, this whole podcast was pretty freakin' great. Awesome job, everyone!

[Also, Boo...mind forking over that instrumental version of Poker Face that you used, if it's on Youtube or somesuch?][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Thank you~! But you're not getting that anti-cling powder. 'Cause you questioned Santa Boo.

Boo has the perfect Santa voice, yes?

I NEED THAT SONG FOR MY GENERAL LISTENING PLEASURE.

Never mind what I said last podcast. THIS is my favorite one so far. Beautiful work, everybody!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293204490' post='703231']
It was fabulous either way!

Agreed!

You wrote the song so therefore YOU ARE THE AMAZE!!!

Thank you~! But you're not getting that anti-cling powder. 'Cause you questioned Santa Boo.

Boo has the perfect Santa voice, yes?

I NEED THAT SONG FOR MY GENERAL LISTENING PLEASURE.

Never mind what I said last podcast. THIS is my favorite one so far. Beautiful work, everybody!
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]Done annnnnd Done!

[u][url="http://rapidshare.com/files/439097695/ChristmasCake.mp3"]Christmas Cake download[/url][/u]

[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]Oh and speaking of voices... Shin's is rather sexy sounding. o_o
[/font][/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]You, young lady, are still jailbait and therefore are not allowed to find anyone's voice [i]sexy[/i].

Anyway, despite Gome's fears that her voice would harm people... I was actually quite amused by the three of them singing the parody that Kei wrote. [/font][/color]

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1293241414' post='703249']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]You, young lady, are still jailbait and therefore are not allowed to find anyone's voice [i]sexy[/i].
[/font][/color]
[/quote]
I'm cracking up at this for some reason.

Good podcast. Although, I gotta say for the song, I don't know if it was my headphones, or everyones mic (except Shin) but y'all kinda sounded shy and timid, or do everyone speak/sing softly?

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I was trying not to be too horribly loud, no. My voice is naturally deep and loud, so if I sang at my natural tone, I probably would have drowned out Lyndy. I'm sure Boo probably could have fixed it with editing, but still. My mic also isn't the best one out there, since it's a pretty old headset mic.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1293241414' post='703249']
[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Hey! There is no such rule! Besides, I agree and will gladly join Shri in the [b]Shinmaru's Voice Fanclub[/b] meeting!

Hm, the more I think about it, I wouldn't mind singing another song for the podcast if you ever need someone to sing a song. But none of the notes can be high pitched since I cannot hit high notes. =P
I could use the singing practice. :V

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293248909' post='703254']
Hey! There is no such rule! Besides, I agree and will gladly join Shri in the [b]Shinmaru's Voice Fanclub[/b] meeting!
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]I am her older sister-in-law and you, young lady, are [i]also[/i] jailbait and therefore have no say in the matter whatsoever. Free maiming, spanking, grounding and or loss of Internet privileges is a real possibility for disregarding this rule.

:modrod: That is all.[/font][/color]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Shinconnery!

I [i]finally[/i] got around to listening to this episode. I'm starting to think we should open an OB recording studio...these productions are getting more and more elaborate, haha. Awesome job everyone, this one was really fun to listen to. :)

And Boo...I don't know how you kept up that Santa voice for so long. I get tired after only a few ho's.

...[/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1293442276' post='703329']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]
And Boo...I don't know how you kept up that Santa voice for so long. I get tired after only a few ho's.

...[/font]
[/quote]

...pahahaha. That just reminds me of the Tiger Woods joke.

[quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1293465574' post='703337']
[color="#800080"]All i get are error messages when i try to play any of the podcasts... I wanted to hear the song[/color]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]Since Boo and I have a free account at Podbean, once we exceed our bandwith, the podcasts don't play until the bandwith refreshes the next month

HOWEVER! We do have a Soundcloud account that we use to publish our podcasts in the case that podbean says nay.

[url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-007-the-holy-number-holiday-special"]Soundcloud[/url][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293248909' post='703254']
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]Uh, she's my older sister so I'm gonna go with what she says.

Also... I did [b]NOT[/b] say I wanted to form some silly club. B(

[/font][quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1293270981' post='703267']
[font="Tahoma"]Oh Indi, let the girls fantasize. Shin loves the attention.[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]Why would I want to do that? If I'm gonna 'fantasize' about someone (and I don't plan on it) he'll be closer to my [i]own[/i] age.

[/font]

[quote]
Why would I want to do that? If I'm gonna 'fantasize' about someone (and I don't plan on it) he'll be closer to my own age. [/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Gee, buzzkill! No need to be so serious, people. It's all in good fun. :)

In any case, the less fangirls for Shin, the better I'd say...after all, I'm pretty sure Des can't even leave home without the dark glasses and the hoodie. You just never know where a fangirl will jump out from![/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1293519332' post='703382']
[font="palatino linotype"]Gee, buzzkill! No need to be so serious, people. It's all in good fun. :)

In any case, the less fangirls for Shin, the better I'd say...after all, I'm pretty sure Des can't even leave home without the dark glasses and the hoodie. You just never know where a fangirl will jump out from![/font]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]It was until Korey decided to edit my original post and put it all in bold with huge letters and underline what I said. =_= I know he only meant to be funny but I don't like those kind of jokes at my expense.

I still think Shinmaru has a very nice voice though. It went really well with Lyndy's higher voice and Gome's alto. [/font]