Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[AS MENTIONED IN THE OTAKUBOARDS PODCAST EPISODE 3]

So, snow! Got some yet? Didn't get any yet? Looking forward to it? Not looking forward to it?

Discuss. Edited by Boo
Posted
I want snow. I think it's suppose to snow Friday, but I don't think we're getting anything major... (I highly doubt any of this stuff sticks)
Posted
Actually, I think we might've had snow when I was driving today. It looked like it was snowing. And it made the roadways really slick and I almost had a wreck....I hate nasty weather like this.. (Snow+Rain) BLAH
Posted
i wont get snow here...
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 November 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1290623037' post='702117'][font="Tahoma"]
We got about 4 inches last night.[/font]
[/quote]
[quote name='Boo' date='24 November 2010 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1290623261' post='702118']
I bet she wasn't real happy with that.
[/quote]
was I the only one that caught this gem?[u],",[/u]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='24 November 2010 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1290630430' post='702129']
was I the only one that caught this gem?[u],",[/u]
[/quote]
I found it, but I just didn't say anything. I'm sure I'm not the only one. =P
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]9 times out of 10, we usually don't get it until January or February. =/ It can be below zero and precipitation everywhere, but it'll refuse to snow until then. And I love snow, but having to hear about my more fortunate friends go on about "SNOW OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :wacko:" just makes me go :whatever: [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted (edited)
[font="Garamond"]We have snow. It has stayed on the ground for a few days now and it is very cold. I am not pleased, and more is on the way. I. Hate. Snow.

Edit: oH GOD IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW. GODDAMNIT.
I hate this dfgjkhakjhfg.[/font] Edited by Anomaly
Posted
We don't get snow in this part of England. We get rain, rain, rain, overcast clouds then rain, rain, rain, night-time rain and, of course in Summer, rain.

Sometimes we get snow - but it's more likely bigger rain with a hint of fluff.
Posted
[quote name='Anomaly' date='24 November 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1290632897' post='702140']
[font="Garamond"]We have snow. It has stayed on the ground for a few days now and it is very cold. I am not pleased, and more is on the way. I. Hate. Snow.

Edit: oH GOD IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW. GODDAMNIT.
I hate this dfgjkhakjhfg.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]You're in the right place for it , dearie.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 November 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1290642461' post='702150']
[font="Tahoma"]You're in the right place for it , dearie.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]No wayyyy I moved away from Edmonton, where's snow like 7-8 months of the year and -27 to beautiful, TEMPERATE, Vancouver. Snow is a rarity. Uhh... supposed to be a rarity. We had a freak dump of snow 2 years ago, nothing last year and a mild rainy winter and now this crap again, but colder than I've ever experienced here.

Eff all y'all I'm moving to Guam.[/font]
Posted
The area is expected to have some snow over the weekend. It's okay, I guess. If it's going to be cold as heck, there may as well be snow on the ground to go with it. I hate snow after the first snowfall.
Posted
Snow loves you Anomaly, as we all do.

Yeah, we got snow over here. And to add to the fun, we also got cold temperatures: - 28 degrees centigrade. Yay. I hate cold weather, and my fingers really can't stand cold weather. I think I need gloves with a built in nuclear power plant to keep my fingers warm. This kind of reminds me of last year when Edmonton was[i] the second coldest place on the planet[/i] for the day. Missed it by that much, ah.
Posted
[quote name='Pleiades Rising' date='24 November 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1290659070' post='702166']
Snow loves you Anomaly, as we all do.

Yeah, we got snow over here. And to add to the fun, we also got cold temperatures: - 28 degrees centigrade. Yay. I hate cold weather, and my fingers really can't stand cold weather. I think I need gloves with a built in nuclear power plant to keep my fingers warm. This kind of reminds me of last year when Edmonton was[i] the second coldest place on the planet[/i] for the day. Missed it by that much, ah.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]snow can biiiiite me.

Also I remember that because it was the week right before I went back for Christmas. I was really really really scared to go back when I heard that xD[/font]
Posted
[font="Tahoma"]So, we got more Snow for Turkey Day!

I'm glad when it snows on holidays, but mannnnn I do not like shoveling it now. Where's my desert?[/font]
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='25 November 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1290678724' post='702172']
[font="Tahoma"]So, we got more Snow for Turkey Day!

I'm glad when it snows on holidays, but mannnnn I do not like shoveling it now. Where's my desert?[/font]
[/quote]
Down here in Phoenix. So glad to be out of the snow of PA. Although it's supposed to be below freezing tomorrow morning, which I am NOT looking forward to.
Posted
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]We've already had snow for several weeks. It has just melted before noon.

This week though we had a blizzard in the area and though I barely missed the extra snow from it since it fizzled out about 20 miles north of where I'm at... I didn't miss out on the super cold air or winds. With the wind chill factor it feels like it's barely above 0 degrees out. Ugh.

Oh and the fun part... We are expecting to get more in a few days. Oh joy.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
We haven't got snow in the mountains of Tucson yet. Down in the city in doesn't snow to often. Last time I think I saw snow in Tucson was like 4 or 5 years ago or something like that. I know my home state Vermont got snow already. You all can keep your snow though. I don't want any. I'm happy without snow. :biggrin: Edited by Cat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...