OtakuBoards

So TOTALLY OtakuBoards

Boo

Yo. So I was just wondrin' what you guys think is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards. It doesn't even have to exist/visit here any more!

[indent]I say the Nifty Fifty is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards.

Also, member Charles is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards, though he only pops in once a millennium. A lot of the most memorable things from here included Charles. So yeah.
[/indent]
Well, that's two examples. Now you!

[quote name='Boo' date='01 December 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1291200134' post='702304']
Yo. So I was just wondrin' what you guys think is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards. It doesn't even have to exist/visit here any more!

[indent]I say the Nifty Fifty is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards.

Also, member Charles is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards, though he only pops in once a millennium. A lot of the most memorable things from here included Charles. So yeah.
[/indent]
Well, that's two examples. Now you!
[/quote]

Boo's :( is so TOTALLY Otakuboards.

• 2 weeks later...
[color="#000080"][size="1"]Pumpkin is SO totally Otakuboards.

oh wait...and theres pumpkin...oh ya sunfall e, white, dragowarrior...and oh ya pumpkin

There's also chibihorsewoman, ezekiel, retribution, and anyone else back in the day that had a really UbEr Name...and of course pumpkin

All the N0obs that join OB, OB Survivor, RPGS & OB inspired stories where James is god, The OB related events about cannabalism and chaos oh ya...and pumpkin.

But most of all there is mostly Pumpkin.

Totally. ; ] [/size][/color] Edited by Pumpkin

Crusty, older members who only post once a month on average and only because Facebook seems so new-fangled and cheap, but they still feel some residual, almost instinctual calling to express themselves online...THAT's so OtakuBoards.

:Glass raised to Piro:

Also, failed RPs and half-written stories in Anthology...that's so OtakuBoards.

-Justin

• 4 years later...