OtakuBoards

Monsters

Akieen Cloud

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Another Mature RP. This will contain, blood, gore, language and possible sexual content. You've been fairly warned.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Akieen sat across the table from the man, his suite was neatly pressed and she could smell his old spice deodorant from where she was, sucking on her teeth slightly she caught his attention and flashed a fanged grin his way before the door opened behind her and another man walked in. He was tall and muscular, not as neatly pressed as the man before her, but still uniform. His smell was different, and it clashed with the first man's horribly, Degree...she wrinkled her nose in protest but remained silent.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Akieen Weathers, do you know why we've brought you in?"[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]She reclined back in her chair and laced her hands behind her head.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Not a fuckin clue boss, what's up?"[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Well for one, your attitude needs to change real fast, this is a serious meeting Ms. Weathers."
"Please, no need for formality. I mean, you already took me from my own home with no provocation."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"We have cause Ms. Weather, trust me. But we need your cooperation."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]She heaved a sigh and righted her self looking at the man across the table at her first, then glancing to the man behind her.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"What's with the serious faces?"
"Will you cooperate?"
"If just to get you to shut up? Sure."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]The men both sighed, the man by the door moving around her as he placed a thick manila folder on the table in front of her. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"What's this? Naughty pictures of what I did last night?"
"Not exactly, well not you any way. In this folder are pictures of a target we're currently after. He's a strange man, with even stranger ways of eluding us. His name is Rasputin, and he's-"[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"I know who he is...I thought he was dead?"
"He's supposed to be, but somehow he survived the torture of the Romenovs."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Dandy..."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Akieen flipped through the photos one after the other, her teeth paining her little by little more as they elongated in irritation.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"So, what do you need me for?"
"We know what you are Weathers, you and about half of this god forsaken city."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Akieen felt a tick pulse on her right side as she slapped a hand over her eyes.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Are you idiots out of your mind? Are you threatening to out me and the rest of the population if we don't help you with what ever the hell you want?"
"No. We need your help. You and who ever else is willing to do so. We need you and the others, your the only ones who can stand up against this mad man."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Akieen felt a growl bubble in her throat but held it as she stood and paced. The last encounter with this man rushing back to haunt her.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"You can forget it. I can't help you."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"How can you not? Your the originator of your kind!"
"I am my kind! I'm the only! All those others out there are just beasts! It's you humans who turned them into that, taking my DNA and making a disease to haunt me for the rest of my life. Cure for cancer my furry ass!"[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]She glared at them now, her original Ice Blue eyes were now Violet and piercing in her anger, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath the calm her nerves.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"What's in it for me?"
"You save the world, and your secret stays safe. My team and I will personally see to it that this city remains a safe haven for you and your ilk."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Oh lovely. Who else have you contacted? Since I know of most of them."
"But how-"[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"You live for almost 800 years and tell me how you don't know all of your neighbors. Who else is there?"
"We aren't sure yet...no one has accepted our offer."
"Can you blame them? What are the details of this any way, what is he after?"
"We believe he wants to open the Opal Gate."
"The door way to Hell? Seriously?"[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Pinching the bridge of her nose she sighed and stood smoothly, her long pale colored hair swishing at the backs of her knees, her pale skin shifting with the muscle hidden just underneath. Her eyes, now back to the Ice Blue looked from one man to the next. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"I'll help you, but only because I don't want my life to fall to **** if I don't. I just have one question, why me?"
"Ms. Weathers, your the first of your kind, the original. The strongest."
"Do you even know what I am kid?"
"Please don't call me that Ma'am."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Why not? Compared to me, you are one, and answer my question."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]"Werewolf."[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]She bared a fanged grin and walked out of the room fluidly. She wasn't happy about this whole situation, she was going to possibly be paired with a hash of supernatural night walkers as they were called, she was sure she'd meet a few she knew already; which worried her more. But worse, was their kinds not always got along. She knew there were a few she disliked her self, Skinners being the main one. Demons who take over a human to know what 'living' is truly like. She shivered at the thought...and then there was the thought of running into 'him' again. It had been years, maybe even a century or two since she had last seen him, the thought of that alone made her want to reconsider. Shaking it off she went home and pulled a package of steak from her ice box, heating them up briefly in the microwave she sat at her table and ate them silently as she looked over the photos in the folder. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Rasputin...he was alive...and he was just as demonic as ever it seemed. She vowed all those years ago that she would never let him have his way. She wasn't about to go back on her word now. Licking her fingers clean of blood and fat juice she continued her study as the sound of night crept in, her world taking over for the 12 hours, she relished the sounds as she looked through the folder as she realized...her life just got a whole lot more difficult. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Welcome to Monsters: A Hellboy sort of inspired RP. The things that go bump in the night are our only hope.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Now, Character wise, I'd prefer it if the humans sat this one out, we're facing some big dogs here and humans haven't a chance in hell to survive. Now, that being said, there is plenty of lore out there for those of us who think out side the box, lots of dark tales of creepy crawly creatures of the night. Now, if nothing out there known to man tickles your fancy and you have one of your own, feel free to use it; just make sure to detail it so we all know what your workin with. There can be more then one species, lets not forget that, although there are some minor differences in this supernatural world of mine then others that I'll explain. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]First off, werewolves are not bred or bitten, they are scientific accidents that got out of hand and are now a plague of sorts. There are very few who can control them selves when they change on a full moon. Akieen is the only one who has control over her change completely. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]If you want to be a vampire, feel free; BUT every vampire comes from specific clans. Corvus, Taki, Agaline, and Elfik are the 4 vampire clans in the city. You must hail from one of these four. And of course for each clan is this the Original. If you choose to be an original make sure your state that. Also, Silver, garlic, crosses and sunlight are not factors in my world. Vampires do not LIVE off of blood, they can eat regular food and function like a normal human, they need blood at least once a day to stay active. Also...they do NOT sparkle. Just wanted to clarify that. >.>;[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Now, sign ups.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Name: [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Age: Most of us are gonna be older then we look, so state your age look and actual age. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Gender:[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Species:[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Human Appearance:[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Changed Appearance: These are in case you want your day life and night life to be different, this is strictly a choice, not needed. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080](For Vampires) Clan:[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Personality: We do still have quirks and feelings. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Weapons/fighting style: If you use weapons, cool. If not, what do you use?[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]History:[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Here's mine as an example.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080] Name: Akieen Weathers[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Age: Looks 25, but is actually over 800 years old.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Gender: Female[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Species: Werewolf[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Human Appearance: [url="http://wide-wallpapers.net/anime-girl-with-headphones-wide-wallpaper/"]http://wide-wallpape...wide-wallpaper/[/url][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Changed Appearance: See attachment [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Personality: Laid back and aloof she comes off as uncaring and pretty cocky. Her temper is fairly calm for a werewolf, able to keep her cool in most situations. She's really rather child like, curious to no end and a tad nosy she likes to know what's going on, whether is has to do with her or not. Her appetite is one to be reckoned with. Prefers to laugh about something rather then stress, and under all the false cover she's loving, and hates being alone. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]Weapons/fighting style: Akieen is diverse, she can use daggers and throwing knives. But prefers to use her own style of mixed kick boxing to deal out the pain then anything else. Her enhanced strength and speed allow her to maneuver and fight fluidly. Although while in her wolf form her teeth and claws play a major part of her fighting. [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000080]History: Akieen is the first Werewolf, the original of her kind. Since then she's not sure how the others have come to be but she knows it was not her doing. Very different from the current day werewolves she's immune to silver and wolf's bane, having no reaction to the wild flower other then a sneeze here and there. She's able to control her change and has no loyalty to the full moon, although on full moons her senses are heightened immensely and she prefers to change during this time. [/color][/font]

Alias: Dark (Real name unknown)

Species: Daemon

Species Characteristics: Daemons are not to be confused with demons, though they are more closely related than either side cares to admit. Daemons run the gamut from good to evil, and the supernatural powers they display vary from individual to individual. However, all daemons transcend the boundaries of mortality and the spirit realms, and are easily able to traverse the realms at a whim. They are not indestructible, though come very close depending on their innate abilities.

Human Appearance: Dark stands in at 5'11" and weighs 160lbs soaking wet butt naked. His hair cascades in fiery hued tresses to the back of his knees. His face has a rather angular structure, and his frame is lithe and sleekly muscular. His eyes are a bright green. His skin is unnaturally pale, being the color of milk.

Changed Appearance: His hair fades to an obsidian black, and his eyes blacken out, with two emerald green orbs glowing in the sockets. He can sprout massive black feathered wings if he so chooses. His fingernails become inky black and come to resemble razor sharp claws.

Personality: Cheerful, flamboyant, and always with a kind smile, he's far different than most Daemons of his age. However, behind his mask of polite decorum and chivalry lies a vicious warrior who is without mercy. Being a sorcerer, he is usually ready to meet prejudice and distrust against his immense magical power.

Weapons/Skills: Normally, a massive custom pistol with magical ammunition is nestled somewhere on his person. He is skilled in hand to hand combat, martial arts, and many different schools of magic. His skin is similar to that of living diamond, but without the sparkle or luster.

History: Not much is known of Dark's extracurricular activities, or even what his real name is. Many events throughout history are said to have been swayed by his favor. Rumors persist that Dark is ruthless in his pursuit of targets, never letting go until he is victorious in the slaughter of his enemy.

Long time no see. :wink:

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Name: [/b]Trivain Lexington (Lex)[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Age:[/b] looks 35-ish (actual age around 800-900)[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Gender:[/b] Male (for all intents and purposes)[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Species:[/b] Lex is an Uros, a type of Skinner that takes its host permanently. The possession process stops the original human's ageing but also kills them during the initial bonding. [/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Human Appearance:[/b] [url="http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100410112023/villains/images/0/0f/Re5-albert-wesker2.jpg"]Lex[/url][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Changed Appearance:[/b] Lex regularly maintains his humanoid visage, however when pressed in a serious fight he has two additional forms he may take. [/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][url="http://images.wikia.com/powerlisting/images/9/93/Albert_Wesker_Uroboros.png"]First Phase-[/url] This is where Lex releases a portion of his power and reveals a glimpse of his true nature. His arms become masses of tentacles extending from his chest, usually used to grab objects to bludgeon or hack his opponents to death.[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][url="http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090326221511/residentevil/images/f/f6/Re5-uroboros-concept.jpg"]Second Phase- [/url]Lex becomes as close to his true form as he can while remaining bonded. Over the years Lex has gained greater mastery of this shift, making him almost indistinguishable [/color][/font][/color][color=#000080][font='comic sans ms', cursive]from an unbonded Uros. In this form Lex uses his entire form, now nearly entirely comprised of tentacles to simply engulf his enemies and strangle or crush them. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Personality:[/b] Lex tries to stay calm cool and professional in the face of any threat. He is reserved and in conversation can seem a bit stand-offish. He is generally condescending to those who he doesn't know, assuming they are less powerful than he and thus not worth his time. [/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080]In combat he works hard to maintain his calm exterior, but when push comes to shove he can become aggressive almost to the point of animalism. Most noteworthy of Lex's personality traits is his quick temper. If not provoked one would almost assume he were incapable of anger, due to his stoic and calculating appearance, however when seriously insulted or truely threatened Lex has a tendancy to explode furiously. Most always yelling and becoming aggressive, if not outright attacking the transgressor.[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080] [/color][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]Weapons/fighting style:[/b] Lex has no need for weapons or armour. Due to the bonding process of the Uros; Lex is physically capable of punching or kicking through almost five inches of concrete, and fast enough to dodge all but high calibre bullets. In human form his superior regeneration can heal minor cuts or bruises in minutes. If seriously injured Lex falls back on his transformations, in each form his regeneration is amplified greatly.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive][color=#000080][b]History:[/b] Preferring to stay off the radar, Lex hasn't had many publicly known incidents. His most infamous scandal being a travesty almost 100 years ago. Lex was on the subway when the his train car was besieged by a group from a local gang. Their intent was later revealed to be simply high jacking the train and getting ransom for the hostages. At the time one of the men put a gun to Lex's temple, very obtrusively disrupting his reading of the daily paper as well as threatening to shoot him. The resulting massacre was covered up as a horrific engineering malfunction causing the subway to "accidentally become derailed" and kill hundreds. While Lex does regret the accident, he has yet to apologize for human losses. [/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Name[/b]: [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mikhail "Misha" Baskov[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Age[/b]: [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Appears 30 to others, but is only 399 years of age.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Gender[/b]: [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Male[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Species[/b]: [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Werewolf[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Changed Appearance[/b]:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][b]Human Appearance[/b]:[/color][color=#000000][img]http://allthingsmystical13.webs.com/dog-werewolf_thumb.jpg[/img][/color][color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmp2p3sZ901qlr3h8o1_500.jpg[/img][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Personality[/b]: [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mikhail does not have the best control over his anger, he works at a very popular bar in St. Petersburge square to let his anger flurish when he has to bounce someone out of the club. Mikhail is very cocky and confident in his skills, but patient and expereienced in the ways taking his time. He is a well known negotiator when things get tense, but when push comes to shove, Mikhail is an ally to have on your side and not against.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Weapons/fighting style[/b]: [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Mikhail is considered a, "Bar Brawler", his fast footwork and powerful punches are enough to even match up to mighty swamn monsters. [/font][/color]Mikhail's skin is as hard as steel when he is in his human form, which had helped him during fights when his enemies don't know the secret. Mikhail can also make tall leaps into the air in both human form and werewolf form.

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]History[/b]:[/font][/color]
Scientific reasearch to genetically create a vicious hunter developed many years ago in Russia, unfortunately the labs were destroyed by opposing factions who discovered their true intentions to create obedient beasts. Only 4 managed to escape and stay together as they fled their captors. Unfortunately, the lands were heavily populated and ruled by Humans and Vampires. To live in peace, the wolves resides in the snowy wilderness, forever hiding their race from questionable eyes. Mikhail was born from two werewolves who mated, both still around with the rest of their minimal numbers of wolves. Mikhail was the only child that his parents bore, and with their hostile living environment, his mother was very prootective while his father taught him the ways of the world and the creatures that inhabit it. Mikhail differes from his parents and clan in different ways, he is the only one who can age after a couple of years, hence why he looks more mature than his neighbors, or even parents.

When Mikhail was 200 years of age, he moved to the city on his own and settled there. Living such a long life, he was able to train in street fighting and learn a lot from his boxing teachers, not to mention his personal experience as a bouncer. He would train with his clan mates in his feral changed form, mostly because they could handle the stress and brutal attacks on one another. After the owners of the club passed away, Mikhail took ownership of the facility and expanded his business. He still works as a bouncer from time to time to keep him fluid in his fighting.

While there are only about 6-7 wolves in Russia that Mikhail know of, all are close by a psychic link to one another. On full moon's, they gather together as a pact to hunt and mark their terriroty like true wolves. All members of his clan change into their feral form during extreme rage or on the full moon.

[size=3][b]Name:[/b] Barracus Sevarus Alerian Novara the IV[/size]

[size=3][b]Age:[/b] Stopped keeping track after 2600, looks late 20â??s when not decaying[/size]

[size=3][b]Gender: [/b]Male[/size]

[size=3][b]Species:[/b] Lich Lord[/size]

[size=3][b]Human Appearance:[/b] Barracus has the appearance of an eccentric aristocrat, standing at a typical height of 5â??10â? of average size and somewhat fit build he plays to his role well. Dressing in any kind of suit he can find, whether pinstripe or plain, dress shoes and white driving gloves. His favorite accessory is his top hat, always seen wearing the same hat atop his short wavy brown hair.[/size]

[size=3]His eyes are a mixture of colors; one is partly blue and brown while the other is completely green. His eyes being the only thing to distinguish him as a Lich in any form as the color variation is far from natural and different variations determine amongst the different levels of Lich. He likes to keep his face clean, sporting a perfect goatee that is about an inch long, he always seen wearing a smile, whether it is a good or bad smile, never know until itâ??s too late.[/size]

[size=3][b]Changed Appearance: [/b]Barracus only changes with the over use of his power, if he uses too much to quickly he literally begins to fall apart. His flesh shrivels and peels away, his muscles atrophy even though he can maintain his balance and stance without issue. His hair falls out and his body literally becomes that of a walking corpse, though he can create this change on his own if he desires. This reveals the true form of the Lich, though his eyes remain even with all the decay.[/size]

[size=3][b]Personality:[/b] Eccentric, playful, persuasive, rambunctious, mad. These are only a few things that can even attempt to describe what Barracus is, his own mind having peeled away layers of lies and shielding it had created in his mortal existence. Leaving only the true essence of which he is, though it sometimes let lose horrible things into the world, it also has allowed him to be as creative as he wants. Looking at problems with a mindâ??s eye that isnâ??t all where it should be provides a new prospective on everything.[/size]

[size=3]His madness can quickly become obvious with sudden changes of mood, from playful and joyous, to rage and murderous intent. He believes he no longer controls his mind, but that his mind just does at it wants and he gladly follows. Those who have grown close enough to him can catch the moments in which he might change suddenly, but even then, the predictability of intensity, is impossible.[/size]

[size=3][b]Weapons/fighting style:[/b] Barracus uses no weapons, he does however like to carry a cane with him everywhere and this cane is very important to him as it serves as one of his main conduits for his power. It is a very simple cane with a glass orb atop the shaft that seems to give of an eerie green glow, though if you look directly at it, you miss it entirely and it simply looks like a clear orb. This is not the case, as it is really a reliquary for when he cannot contain them within himself, a reliquary for souls he collects along with the positive and negative forces people give off, leaving him with no short supply as long as he is around the living. His strength is his power, as fleshy a human; he has the power over the forces of nature: fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark anything that the earth itself creates he can manipulate to his own advantage.[/size]

[size=3]If he, however, sheds his flesh and becomes the true Lich Lord, he loses all dominion over those elements to embrace the power of Necrosis and Necromancy. Able to raise beings from the dead, use their life force to increase his strength or to repair damage done to his body. His necrotic powers can be used through distance or touch, though distance only affects small areas and his touch can erode entire bodies in moments. Many have discovered his secret about his cane, those who have tried to take it only found death. Those who succeeded found it was nothing more than a curse on their lives, as it is solely connected to Barracus to prevent other lichs from using his power. Also in this form, he is able to remove his own body parts and animate them to do as he wants, reconnecting them later on.[/size]

[size=3][b]History:[/b] (will complete once I get home)[/size] Edited by Darth Vectis

[color=#ff0000][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Name: Kayin Cloud
Species: Half-Demon
Human Appearance: [url="http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/021/d/5/Kayin_Cloud___Revamp_by_CainMcDougal.jpg"]Kayin[/url]
Changed Appearance: [url="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/269/e/a/Enter_the_Storm_of_Shadows_by_CainMcDougal.jpg"]Demonic Form[/url]
Personality: Although Kayin is partial to his solitude that those who know what he is give him, Kayin is more than welcoming to company. His demonic nature only ever seems to emerge while he's in a fight and he seems human otherwise. Over the years he's seen enough discrimination that he's fairly accepting of others and fairly desensitized to less...reasonable types. Often Kay is driven by his desire to fight and has problems holding back when he finds one, but he's still working on his restraint at centuries of age. He hopes to be seen as reliable to others but it's difficult for others to want to be around him with the faint smell of sulfur about him.
Weapons/fighting style: Dual katana (Raikoujin and Meidenkou), claws, and wings are Kayin's weapons of choice whether in human or demon form. Over the years, Kayin has had plenty of time to master the blade, and in that time he familiarized himself with every melee weapon, bladed or not, just in order to be able to use whatever he finds in combat. He also learned to use iaijutsu, ninjutsu(no ninja magic, but the actual fighting style) as well as jiu jitsu, tae kwon do, and muay thai before learning to use them together. However formal fighting styles have never suited him as well as street fighting when his state becomes more feral where anything or anyone nearby becomes a weapon. Also his demonic heritage allows him to use lightning and electricity at will with as much effort as it takes to throw a punch.
History: Most of Kayin's life has been spent fighting in one sense or another. Being born a half-breed in the world of demons made him a prime target for torture and harassment. He refused to hide behind his mother no matter how bad it got though. All it was was further grounds for torment. As he got older, he learned to make his appearance more human so he could spend some of his life with his father who was something of a mercenary in his time. His father taught him how to live as a human until he died of old age. Once his father passed, he returned to seek out his mother who he found to reject his return. When he asked her why, her response was along the lines of having spent enough time raising him.
With that said, Kayin became cold and distant after having his father being the only one who taught him any humanity. His mother just made him feel alone again. It was then that he started fighting a lot, mainly demons. Specifically the ones who tormented him as a youth. It wasn't for revenge, it wasn't for pride, but it was for him to become stronger. To become a man like his father but with inhuman strength. Once he was satisfied he returned to humanity and it was there he learned discipline and how to be self-sufficient.
Centuries later, he found himself doing a similar job as his father and became a mercenary, wielding Raikoujin(his father's blade) and hunting threats to mankind and other beings who could not defend themselves. He had received one job that he would never forget though. He had received a call of a woman who was seducing and killing men and was given the OK to execute her if necessary. Unfortunately for Kayin, it was his own mother. As much as it pained him (emotionally and physically with the fight) he did his job he was hired for, taking his mother's sword known as Meidenkou which he learned she stole from his father when she attempted to do to him what she'd been doing to the humans in this day and age. Kayin carried on his father's legacy and his lessons, but also his mother's memories from the time she did show him some form of love. Even now he continues his life as a mercenary or a contractor as he is usually called, still doing the same work to keep a roof over his head and the forces of the present from pursuing him as a demon.[/font][/size][/color][color=#FF0000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color] Edited by Kayin

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Baldr Wolff Jäger

Species: Weretiger

Human Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XMH6qEyqIPU/THVybTUqZuI/AAAAAAAACUo/8GTHaKAThAM/s1600/46201_121556021227438_100001191211505_119555_3149310_n.jpg

Lycan Form:http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8356/weretiger65qy1.jpg

Personality: At first glance appears to psychotic due to his evil smile but is actually just a happy person and has No problem conversing with others normally. Never makes himself to be the best and leading people to underestimate him. He is constantly analyzing everything around him and prefers to be prepped for everything though he appears unorganized.

Weapons: Fluent in Kickboxing, shotakun, judo, iron fist, and tiger's paw. Around his body he has several vampires of throwing knives and tomahawk ranging in purposes and a hunting crossbow with specially tipped bolts

History: Former KSK Kommando Spezialkräfte of the German special forces. He served his country faithfully until a mission went wrong and the blame fell solely on his shoulders and he was charged with treason and thrown in the brig. While awaiting execution he was given a second offer. Either die or give his body for testing. Seeing it as a chance to do one more good thing he became the scientists guinea pig in their attempt to create their own shapeshifters using tiger genes instead of wolf. Out of hundreds of subjects he was one of five to survive causing the project to be shut down due to lack of results. The other four turned feral and in the end he was ordered to kill then and was given a free pass and turned loose. He used his skills to become a merc, taking care of people's supernatural problems only if the person actually deserved it.

He kept his name off the grid making his services hard to come by unless you happened to come in contact with him yourself. He made sure no files remained of his existence to limit anyone trying to find him. Due to the Tiger's solitary nature, He has mainly kept to the Himalayas and the snow covered areas of Europe and Russia but has traveled far and wide for his work

Edited by Sazabi

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jikair Woari Ir.

Human Appearance: ofog1d.jpg

Height: 5 foot six inches. Weight: 148lbs. Hair length: Mid lower back. Hair color: Purple. Eye color: Ice blue.

Facial anomalies: Scar below the left eye caused during training.

Were-form: 11hgtvn.jpg Note size is not massive. Around the size of an elephant. During were-form, areas where normal or slightly above normal height people or creatures become inaccessible. So were-form posses limitations to where she can go and what she can interact with.

Personality: Jikair is a laid back type of person. Letting insults or even compliments phase right threw her. She's quick to punch the living daylights out of anyone who pisses her off or to just burst out laughing at them.

Weapons: Jikair prefers the two handed greatswords and infusing electrical energy into her attacks which may or may not include kicking and punching.

History: Jikair was created in the labs like the now rampant were-wolf pleague but unlike the were-wolves running around. She's the only successful experiment. The lead scientist wanted to use her to produce more were-dragons but several of the other scientist responsible for her creation consider that a crime against a person not a weapon. So they snuck her out of the labs when she was four years and handed her off to a person as they call him that could train her to use her electrical powers. His name was Kayin Cloud. A half-demon.

She spent most of the sixteen years training with Kayin. When she's not training she's out and about in the locals. She's only been able to change into into her were-form a few times while under training. She doesn't know how but she did. Though the first time she transformed she destroyed Kayin's place.

Name: Alejandro "Ali" Santiago

Age: His corpse was found right after his 26th birthday... He's coming up on his 926th in a few days.

Species: Porphyric Hemophiliac

Clan: Corvus

Personality: His upbringing of a socialite mother and scientist father turned him out to be quite the charmer, using his Latin tongue to bend almost anyone to his will; he has a knack to speak both his first language of Spanish and English, carrying on most of his conversations in both vocabularies seamlessly. For being such a killer, he's also very book smart. He had a spell of sarcasm in his speech, while he was still human but after he was turned; Ali finds it more fun to be sarcastically deadpan and serious to most of the people he has ran into, although over time he will open up to others over time... With the exception of a certain human female.

Appearance: Ali stands at six foot three inches, weighing in at 180 pounds of lean athletic musculature with green eyes and olive skin. He has a very eclectic choice of clothing, blending expensive sport blazers and polos with standard black jeans along with black and white Chuck Taylors strapped to his feet.

Weaponry/Combat Skills: He's spent most of his time honing in his own personal adaptive style of muyi thai kickboxing for when things go south while partying away at the club... But when things get real hairy in the seedier ends of the town, he has a tendency to rely on a katana and a custom built .357 magnum. Both of the weapons were gifts from a certain human female who found out about his knack about getting into more trouble than just his secretary fucking around in the office. 

History: He's spent most of his time as one of the doctors of the town and slowly became (in)famous for being not only one of the best psychologists (who's also the town's youngest doctorate) but also quite the man on the tongues of many of the townsfolk due to his involvement with the local police force, serving as the head of a crime scene unit and as their forensic coroner... When he isnt treating his patients, ripping bodies open in the name of science or interrogating suspects  he can be found partying it up with the crowd, drinking whilst simultaneously wondering who he will wind up sleeping with that evening. Once back at his place though; some of the men and women have the tendency to not show up for work over the course of weeks. Many do wonder where they wind up but to Ali, it's just his way of processing the way he was turned over to the Corvus clan. With the exception of the victim (in these cases his suitors for the eve) do not make it to dawn unlike he did.

Edited by Anakoni Stark