OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[quote] -Ramen. Seriously.[/quote]Good job, Tim. You just made me hungry.

Nice to meet everyone. I'm Shain (Insert looooong unnecessarily foreign sounding name here) But most people call me Mik or Mikä. (Feel free to call me Nin if you can't remember all this. ._. Unless you don't want to talk to me! D: )

You'll be surprised how long you can stay here. I've been around since '02 and they haven't kicked me out yet. -Shifty eyes.-

[quote name='Charles']Feel free to use this thread to tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? Why did you choose your user name? What are your favorite television shows? What kind of experience do you expect to have here at OtakuBoards? It's all up to you to decide what to tell us. [/QUOTE]
[size=1]Hobbies: Playing games, drawing ... I'm actually not much of an anime/manga person xD;; But I do like them yes.

User name: Vietnamese for peach blossom. I used it in Fire Emblem .. and it got stuck. xD Also shows my Viet pride ^-^;;

Shows: Been watching Scrubs a lot. xD Also, Legion of Superheroes is my current favorite non-anime show. xD I haven't been watching it as of late, but yeah. xD

OtakuBoards?: Umm I'm probably going to come in and out xD;;

Other: In terms of gaming, I like RPGs, and the innovative games of the DS :'D

*pokes Phoenix Wright*[/size]

[quote name='Hoa Dao'][SIZE=1]

User name: Vietnamese for peach blossom. I used it in Fire Emblem .. and it got stuck. xD Also shows my Viet pride ^-^;;

[/SIZE][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ah! I love it. That is so (oh no... I can't use that word... agh. Screw it.) KEEEEEEEEEWWEEEEEEEELL!!
Did I tell you about that time I found a Vietnamese coin? Well, I was at the mall, see, and I fished coins out of the fountain.
...long story short, I found out that all the money went to a charity and was thoroughly embarrassed. And now you know!
But it's not as bad as it sounds, really. They couldn't use any money that wasn't Canadian or American.
And now you also know how often I ramble off.

Nice meeting you! Awesomeee.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Hola.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]You could consider me a "new member"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]But I'm not. I've been here since like...*goes to check*[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]August 27, 2oo6.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Haha.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]But I hardly ever posted.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I feel horrible.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]But now i'm back.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Hopefully.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I won't be on much though, because I only get computer time on the weekends, because my parents think that the computer interferes with my schoolwork Dx.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Well.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I'm a really random person and lazy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]And that's all that I'm going to say.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Because you can just go to my myotaku and read about me :D.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][URL="http://otakuboards.com/myotaku.com/djayysaurus"][COLOR=black]Myotaku.com/djayysaurus[/COLOR] [/URL][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Have fun :D[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote]User name: Vietnamese for peach blossom.[/quote]

[font=franklin gothic medium]That's pretty darn cool. :catgirl:

Welcome to the boards, guys. Feel free to PM/IM me if you ever have any questions, or you can use the trusty Info Kiosk. Have fun![/font]

[quote name='Aceburner']Online classes, friend. The compy IS my school.
[/quote]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]I don't think my parents would let me take online classes! :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]Oh yeah.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]And explaining my username..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]There's this rice cake thing in the Philippines called Puto.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]And I love Puto, I eat it a lot.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]Hence the name PutoFace. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='PutoFace'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]I don't think my parents would let me take online classes! :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]Oh yeah.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]And explaining my username..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]There's this rice cake thing in the Philippines called Puto.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]And I love Puto, I eat it a lot.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=seagreen]Hence the name PutoFace. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I must have a really dirty mind, because I thought you meant the... Spanish word... >.>
-Clears throat awkwardly.-

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you. Or meet you again.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE='[Sound_Nin];806452'][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I must have a really dirty mind, because I thought you meant the... Spanish word... >.>
-Clears throat awkwardly.-[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
First thing I thought, too (I live in a highly concentrated hispanic community.)

Oh, well. It's a pretty cool name, anyway!

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Purple"]Hello Everybody!!! :D

I'm nekochuni, from Argentina. Hope u all are doing ok.
well, i've registrated long time ago...but never introduced myself then...:animestun

anyways! I'm doing that right now xD....

Ermmm, well, i love art -i think all of us do- and also i love writting stories...

about life in general, i'm studing veterinary in Buenos Aires. I speak naturally spanish, so i'm sorry if my english is hard to understand n_n
I like sports, and i barely watch TV (Arg's tv is crap!)........

what else....*thinks*.... i don't want to bore u...in fact i hate talking about myself so...let the time let us know each other better!

hope i find new friends here! :D

hugs!

pd: myOtaku user is Brunette ! ;)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='nekochuni'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Purple]I speak naturally spanish, so i'm sorry if my english is hard to understand n_n
[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Awh, it's okay. I don't think most native English speakers are even as good as you.
Besides, you can use it as an excuse!
Whenever I spell something wrong, I always give the old excuse 'Mon prèmier langue est Français, excusez-moi.'
Because, well, it is.

[/FONT][/COLOR][quote][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]I won't be on much though, because I only get computer time on the weekends, because my parents think that the computer interferes with my schoolwork Dx[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote][FONT=Book Antiqua]
[COLOR=Navy]That's total bull! Well yeah, I guess it can interfere sometimes... but what if you need to look something up? Do they make you get a book? How medieval![/COLOR]
[/FONT]

[QUOTE='[Sound_Nin]'][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]... but what if you need to look something up? Do they make you get a book? How medieval![/COLOR]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][I]HEY!!![/I] :animeangr

[SIZE="1"](rasser-frassin' yung'uns with their rasser-frassin' computers and their rasser-frassin' internets....)[/SIZE]

:p[/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]So yes, I'm new to the forums. MyOtaku is down right now, and normally, I'd be on it...but since this option was up as of late, I thought I'd come in and say hello.

Erzengel or Weiss is fine.

I'm not sure how this community fares, so I'll just continue to lurk around here and there. I hope I can get well acquainted with the forum community later if not soon.

Ciao.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest Toumoku
The introduction thread seems to be quite full, so I made my own!! :animesmil I'm Toumoku from theOtaku (before they started to switch over :animeswea) But, now that they have this forum up, I decided to start participating!! I'm so excited for the new Vibrant Version! :p
Anyways, I'm Kajime, Roy, Axel, Hige, Naruto, Zuko, Daisuki, Talm, Tou-san, or Ry (too many nicknames :animestun) but you can call me Kajime or Roy. Here's a small profile I made up...
Name: Moriah
Favorite Element: Fire
Dating Status: Single, Streight, and not interested in love. Love's dissapointed me too many times.
Zodiac: -american- Gemini, -indian- Deer, -chinese- Monkey
Heratege: Abenaki Indian, and French Canadien with a touch of Irish and some other stuff. On the other hand most people think I'm Japanese, Chinese, or some kind of Asian; that one i don't understand but *shrug*
Likes: Anime, Animals, Japanese or Native American things, Hugs, Nature, Food, Coffee, and Tea
Dislikes: the UPS man, Monkies, Shoulderblades or back being cold, Art Theives, Backstabbers, Emril, or being called 'short' and/or height being insulted in any way shape or form
Favorite Animes: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, Wolf's Rain, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note
Favorite Animals: Wolves, Tigers, Cheetahs, Horses, Foxes

Guest DieBeforeIWake
Uhh... Hi? I'm new on Otaku Boards, but I've been on the Otaku/my Otaku for a while. Maybe someone has heard of Die Before I Wake on the old myotaku? Oh well...

Well....my name is Rin.....i like the colors black and red...and love naruto the anime.....

i love to cosplay and dream of going to a convention in the near future.....

[font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome, everyone. I really hope you enjoy your stay.

We're actually about to expand our anime forums, so please be patient with that - shortly there'll be quite a bit more for you to jump into.

In the meantime I hope you settle in and have fun. If there are any issues or questions, please use the Information Kiosk. :catgirl:[/font]

[quote name='Toumoku']The introduction thread seems to be quite full, so I made my own!! [/QUOTE]The more the merrier actually, so stick around in here with everyone else. [spoiler]the rumor that we are all insane is just that... a rumor[/spoiler] :p

And as James already said, welcome everyone.

Hey, what's up, I'm the Masked Rider. I used to be a member a long long time ago, under a different name. I was kind of an idiot and acted immature quite often. But don't worry, that won't be happening again. Anywho, I'm into tokusatsu, primarily Maked Rider, who I got my username from. I own a Nintendo Wii, and am a huge Sonic fan. As for anime, I love Gundam. I don't have much time for anime, due to work and college. But I hope to enjoy my stay here. I recognize a few older members, including James, Syke, and Adam. Well, that's my intro.

[quote=Allamorph]Messy, messy!
[/quote]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Haha, it's not my fault I like using my new found Filipino vocabulary. :][/FONT]
[quote='[Sound_Nin]I must have a really dirty mind, because I thought you meant the... Spanish word... >.>
-Clears throat awkwardly.-

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you. Or meet you again.
[/quote]

[FONT=Century Gothic]Everyone on myspace thought the same thing... O_O[/FONT]

hey I'm new to the boards but you might have seen me on MyO or TheO and if you haven't then let me introduce my self....I like anime/computers/food/manga/video games/and movies....well other than that I'm a normal random guy and I mostly like comedy's and action or something with blood and gore so a good move with blood gore and explosions >.<:smirk: