OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

Guest alohachik23
Hey guys, I'm new too! My name is Alicia Litchfield or "Ali" for short..
I love anime and I like to draw it alot too. so yeah, HI!:animesmil

anyone here??

Guest Prince Asslan
[SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Good time for every one ...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm a new member ... a new member ... new one ... new ...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :animesmil

Well lets talk about myself .. I'm Kurdish from Kurdistan .. I'm soooooooooooo glad to be
a member in this nice cute pretty beautiful board ... :animesigh

I'm Architecture .. I love drawing portraits ...
My best hobby is learning languages ...

My best lovely song .. one love (blue)
best movies ... The Lord of the Rings ... Harry Potter .... The Last Samurai

best video games ... Prince of Persia .. Max payne ... Onimusha ...

Anything else ... tell you later .. :smirk:

have a good time ...[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Yo, new here. not really new to the site just never got around to joining, guess i need to say something about me.

Well i'm a 14 year old (15 in 2 months) Cheap Anime/manga Otaku, meaning i rent my manga at the library and watch anime on youtube and tv, i do however sometimes like to buy some but i dont have alot of cash but i will soon. im a basic Otaku teen i guess, talks to ppl who dont like anime about anime, not to good in school, plays to much videogames, drinks way to much mountain dew. but idc i still enjoy life as it is and thats all i need.

thanks for reading and if you play some online games you can go on and add me on xfire ( [url]http://www.xfire.com/profile/sin222/[/url] ) or steam ( [url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/S1N[/url] ) or xbox live "SiN SP"

I just created a new MyO page last night, and thought to join here too for giggles. I'm bad about creating accounts at message boards and then just letting them rot.

Eh, a bit about myself.

I am in my mid 20's and I make costumes for a living. I prefer to make cosplay pieces, but at this point anything goes. Going into the cosplay business in a small town is really stupid, until Halloween rolls around and everyone and their mama wants a costume.

I smoke too much and tend to curse like a sailor.

I prefer dance music, though I will listen to alternative on occasion.

My first crush at the ripe old age of four was Billy Idol.

I am rather strange and I prefer it that way.

The answer to all of life's questions: do a barrel roll.

If you want to know anything else just ask!

[quote name='MomoDesu']I am rather strange and I prefer it that way. [/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, then, come join the club! :animesmil Perhaps you could even add to our spamfests in the pocast comment boxes over at theO.

[QUOTE][I]The answer to all of life's questions: do a barrel roll.[/I][/QUOTE]
StarFox FTW.[/FONT]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Hey, i'm back. Remember me?

Anyone?

I posted a bit in 2005 but I was a resident more in the 2002/2003 era. And I've just stuck my head back in to say hello. Don't know how long i'll hang around for.

Hi Raiha. Good to see you're still kickin' James. Charles. Etc.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Indeed he has. Well. I last saw Harlequin in September briefly as it was his birthday but I've not spoken to Cloricus in over two years. Nor LiamC2, who got us all into this. Or anyone at all in the last two or three years... but I did get a postcard from Raiha.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color="darkgreen"][font="garamond"]I only had the misfortune of running into Cloricus in my rpg Latham Adytum, and elsewhere online we avoided eachother. Things were made interesting by the fact that we were attending highschool together at the time. He was very different in person! To me, anyway.

Those of you who knew me well may be saddened (but not at all surprised) that the engagement between The Harlequin and myself is sadly off... haha... I really did believe it would last forever. But it lasted from the end of 2001 to the end of 2004. Which ain't bad! MAN have I grown up a bit since then.[/font][/color]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You know, there should be an initiation into otakuboards for new members. Like spending a full day in prvate message conversation with Gunslinger. Or forcing them to stare at this image for 5 minutes.

[url]http://www.dannychoo.com/blogimg/bunnygirls3.jpg[/url]

or survivng an AIM chat with Raiha. [/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]Dude, remember, not everyone has your interests. Use a link for that sort of thing. :animesigh - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You know, there should be an initiation into otakuboards for new members. Like spending a full day in prvate message conversation with Gunslinger. Or forcing them to stare at this image for 5 minutes. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I take back my last taking it back. I loathe you now.

Welcome new members. As you can see, the member formerly known as 2007digitalboy should be avoided at all costs. Though many love him dearly, I think I shall have to kill him now (Actually, he usually has a pretty valid opinion. And yes, Gunslinger, I think that's him. I'm checking it against the image battle royale photo.)

And now, if you'll excuse me, I shall promptly go blind myself. That was the last thing I needed to see after watching the ENTIRE DiC Legend of Zelda cartoon series.

P.S.

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Wow, first The Harlequin pops up in the Otakupedia thread, now Ravenstorture in here. Who's next, cloricus? :o

Good to see you again. I hope you stick around for a bit.[/color][/QUOTE]

Sounds like DailyOtaku time! (I hope)

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You know, there should be an initiation into otakuboards for new members. Like spending a full day in prvate message conversation with Gunslinger. Or forcing them to stare at this image for 5 minutes. [/color][/QUOTE]Actually an even better initiation would be to allow them to personally shock a member like you DEM. And ignore any AIM chats if they so desire. That would make them feel more at home instead of being new. :p

Why do I now feel like I've been here forever? lol [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Actually an even better initiation would be to allow them to personally shock a member like you DEM. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]See, I was wondering what you meant by that for a bit, and then I had this flashback to my days in 'Nam with electrodes on my balls and went off to cry in a coorner T_T[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][B][U]Further note to new members:[/U][/B]

The user formerly known as 21st Century Digital Boy (easily spotted by his pumpkin colors) is unfailingly seen with his clingy [I]attaché[/I] of questionable orientation. (Yeah, [I]that[/I] kind.) Unfortunately, he has used too many different names, mostly in the same week, to have a specific designation anymore?for some reason, though, we call him Prem.

I can't remember why....[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][B][U]Further note to new members:[/U][/B]

The user formerly known as 21st Century Digital Boy (easily spotted by his pumpkin colors) is unfailingly seen with his clingy [I]attaché[/I] of questionable orientation. (Yeah, [I]that[/I] kind.) Unfortunately, he has used too many different names, mostly in the same week, to have a specific designation anymore?for some reason, though, we call him Prem.

I can't remember why....[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]My gay (oh ****, did I spoil it? Should that be in tags?) partner there is called Prem mostly because he had the name Premonition for the time when he was most spoken to. When he changed his name to Revolver, he told me in a PM that he was later planning to change it to Premonition again at some point, so I could keep calling him Prem. Ordinarily his name would change once every three months. he got this model from yours truly, who on his old profile, had I believe 6 different usernames changing them every 3 months (the amount of time I estimated it took for Dagger's PM box to no longer show my name-change request on the first page, as well as the amount of time I thought I was dutied to keeo any name as punishment for having changed it)

Also, I didn't expect people to call me anything other than DB when I changed my name. Everywhere else on the internet it's still digitalboy and even on my blog. The reason I cahnged it here is because I figured everyone knew me well enough that they would still know who it was, and besides Deus ex Machina is just a badass name. Come New Years, I plan to change it to 2008DigitalBoy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="77656"]DB, how can I say this, I have a girlfriend. But yes DB was and still might be a freind with "benefits." >_>

My name IS going back to Premonition, just after my obsession with Co&Ca's new abum subsides. Which should be fairly soon. But, I want something to add to premontion. Like Prem 2.0 or something. My original plan was Sexy Premonition, but that would probably take up to much.[/COLOR]