Duo Maxwell Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]that's odd DBZChikaGhan, i find it most uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on[/B][/QUOTE] Yeah agreed. the only time I do is when I sleep at a friend's house for two reasons, I either don't change in to pj's or I feel uncomfotable to not have one on when they're around
Transtic Nerve Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 i... don't believe howmany posts this topic has gotten... Oh well...
Sephiroth Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]i... don't believe howmany posts this topic has gotten... Oh well... [/B][/QUOTE] well, you can't blame them for wondering what its like sleeping butt naked, lol....
Vegitto4 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Hey, its not wanting to know what it feels like, its wondering how many ppl on here have before.:toothy:
Guest Zeh Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]1. I am not a newbie. I have been here about as long as you have, so don't say anything unless you have facts. Got it? 2. I know that. Why are you telling me things that I know already? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Who are you talking to Cibo? [/COLOR]
Ryuujin Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Well, here's a tip: don't participate in foreplay. (not trying to sound like a smart arse) YAY! Power to [b]US[/b] liamc2!!! Whoohoo! **high five** ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] Hey you forgot about me! *gives Anna and Liamic2 a high five* Chastity all the way, I believe in not having sex untill marriage. P.S. (to Anna and Liamic2) it's me SSJ2Gohu! Edit: Opps I forgot to answer the topic. No, I have not. Well besides when I was a baby. I used to put dipers(sp?) on my head and run around all naked, after I took a bath. :smoke:
Pressure Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Who are you talking to Cibo? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]He's talking to me... Cibo... 1)No, you have NOT been here as long as me.. there are many ppl who were here before and after me.. I'm not trying to a god here... for cripes sake.. I'm not Sephie-san 2)If you knew it... then why... a few posts ago did you post "Not if there is a female with you TN:)" hmmmmmmmmmm? :therock: anywhos.. *reads posts from Vegitto* hmm.. no screen? *puts on whore outfit and jumps through Vegitto's window* you guys are lucky you can lock your door!! my mom once PUNCHED A HOLE THROUGH MY DOOR... because it was locked... and in our new house.. my new room has no locks *sniff*[/COLOR]
Vegitto4 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple] anywhos.. *reads posts from Vegitto* hmm.. no screen? *puts on whore outfit and jumps through Vegitto's window* [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] **looks at her..** why hello there....
Anti Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 slept in the nude?...yes...it feels quite good after a shower...but most the time I just sleep in what I am wearing...here is something to chew on...but most your parents proubably wouldn't care if they saw you nude...they did give birth to you and all...and bath you etc etc...hehehe...I have to personally say though that the best way to sleep nude, is with another persons body pressed up against yours...it's very comfertable, and provides lots of warmth on those cold nights o.-...
Cibo Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I'll make this nice and simple so you can understand Chika. Look at the month and year we both registered. They're the same right? Goood...now that we understand that. And I did not know way back then, but someone (forgot who) told me a couple posts after that so then I know. End of story, Finito.
9mm Avenger Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 What an odd question...yesm I do, but only if it's [I]really really really[/I] hot...Or if I feel like it.
Anti Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 and about the question of chastity... *boos and throws can's at the group, relizes they outnumber him about 10 to 1 and turns and runs*...but seriouslly...I think it is much more important that it is with someone you love [B]at the time[/B] then if your married or not... because I have knowen a few couples that are married...but have no love for each other o.O
k9* Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 hmmmm....this topic is really going now ;) cibo - there were other versions of this board - old members had to re-register on the new one anyway, i just love the feel of good ol' flannel sheets, so nice and soft and warm, that warm fuzzy feeling just lasts and lasts, too bad i don't have anyone to help warm it up *shrug* cherry cola, vegitto? how'd you know my fav, at least when i'm DRINKING it *glares at him, then smirks before giving him a big hug to share the stickiness* :naughty:
Defcon5 Posted January 30, 2002 Author Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]and about the question of chastity... *boos and throws can's at the group, relizes they outnumber him about 10 to 1 and turns and runs*...but seriouslly...I think it is much more important that it is with someone you love [B]at the time[/B] then if your married or not... because I have knowen a few couples that are married...but have no love for each other o.O [/B][/QUOTE] I could go into a whole spchel(sp) about this but for everyone's sake I won't but I will say Then they really shoulden't be married. YOu should marry someone that you will love for etrnity(sp).
amiboshi Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]cibo - there were other versions of this board - old members had to re-register on the new one[/B][/QUOTE] Yes, that's right. I was here before everyone had to re-register, so I'm really not a newbie. I think that waiting to have sex until you're maried is a good concept, but it really doesn't seem like it would work that well. For several reasons....anyway.....about wearing a bra to bed...I always do. It just feels weird otherwise. :therock:That's just me, though. ^^;
Cibo Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]cibo - there were other versions of this board - old members had to re-register on the new one [/B][/QUOTE] Ya no kidding? Funny how I didn't mention that when I posted earlier. Considering I said on the date that it shows for both of us. Same month and same year. I said NOTHING about being a previous member. Heck, for all you know, I could have been.
Vegitto4 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B] anyway, i just love the feel of good ol' flannel sheets, so nice and soft and warm, that warm fuzzy feeling just lasts and lasts, too bad i don't have anyone to help warm it up *shrug* cherry cola, vegitto? how'd you know my fav, at least when i'm DRINKING it *glares at him, then smirks before giving him a big hug to share the stickiness* :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] I would share them with you...:naughty: **jumps into the pool totally nude with her in his arms to get the stikyness off him and her.** the flavor was just a guess.
Renee Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Hey, hey, hey! No fighting you guys! It's not nice, and it give the kiddies bad ideas..:p So play nice or no one gets a cookie!:o
Guest Zeh Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]Hey, hey, hey! No fighting you guys! It's not nice, and it give the kiddies bad ideas..:p So play nice or no one gets a cookie!:o [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Yummm, I like Cookies And Cibo and DBZchickaghan, If you're going to talk, keep it to pms, or aim, or msn or something. Here's not the place for it. [/COLOR]
Cibo Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Hey, I said it was Finito so its all good. Plus I love this thread.
amiboshi Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]you guys are lucky you can lock your door!! my mom once PUNCHED A HOLE THROUGH MY DOOR... because it was locked... and in our new house.. my new room has no locks *sniff*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] How do you survive with no locks? My door is always locked, otherwise people just like to walk right in. No respect for my own space at all. Locks are the only weapon I have against my brother. .....such a small weapon.......
James Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B] I could go into a whole spchel(sp) about this but for everyone's sake I won't but I will say Then they really shoulden't be married. YOu should marry someone that you will love for etrnity(sp). [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]When you're a kid, you are always wearing rose coloured glasses. Most people who marry aren't in love -- they're in love when they first marry, but they fall out of love after. That's why divorce is so high. But you'll learn that when you're older. :)[/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [color=indigo] Congratulations to all of you that have decided to go chaste until you get married or find the right girl. When you finally *ahem you know...do it* be prepared for disappointment, especially you ladies. It takes a lot of will power to remain chaste until you are married...so I respect you for your decision. Personally, I'd take experience over chastity anyday... But I guess this topic isn't about chastity it is about sleeping in the buck...I think you already know where I stand on that one, my roomates still won't sit on the couch:naughty: [/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]Hey, hey, hey! No fighting you guys! It's not nice, and it give the kiddies bad ideas..:p So play nice or no one gets a cookie!:o [/B][/QUOTE] Who says I am fighting, its more like a wresting match, a ....very....interesting.....one:naughty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now