Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Grieverheart
Posted
I look definetly like Gohan (16-17). Although I'm skinnier :bawl: I'm tall, black straight hair (just like Gohan's haircut), big black eyes and as white as Gohan. My fave character, though.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I asked some of my firends at school(we were talking about what anime charactors we would be..) they said I would be perfect as Android #18, I look like her and I have the same personality.
Posted
sailor jupiter!

(only i'd have to grow my hair and grow a bit taller...)

hehe

my friend looks like pan or this one girl from all my goddess. i think she looks like pan. she sez no, she looks like that one girl from all my goddess. sigh* she's so bored, she memorized all of the intros to sailor moon. sigh* she's strange...
Posted
Sailor Saturn..

My hair is as long as hers and black too, I'm as tall as her and about the same age (14). Lotsa people at school happen to think I'm mysterious/odd.. as well..

*Twlight music*
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
FF7

......cloud.......... -_-

I like to think i look like rufus but no ones ever said that
:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]
I dun look like anyone. BOO HOO!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


you're not the only one hun. I honestly can't say I've ever seen someone who resembles me...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ryo_Ohki
Posted
hmm, i guess i can say i look like Sakura's friend; Mae Lin? or maybe its Madison...i dont know, i dont watch it that much but i know im bigger and taller (heh) and i have shorter hair and its brown but ya get the point.:freak:
Posted
[b]I can't look like anyone :(
See, I have these evil-looking bushy eyebrows, which make me look evil if I smile, but I have dimples too, which screw up the evil-look.

I got black hair more or less like Quatre's hair, but now I got sids growing slowly, so

:(

Well yeah, I look like nobody. Not even my RPG character
*sigh*[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]FF7

......cloud.......... -_-

I like to think i look like rufus but no ones ever said that
:( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I've seen your pics and I say you do look more like Rufus than Cloud. Rufus is a whole lot cooler than Cloud, too. So yeah, I agree with you.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I just thought of this, and I should have posted it earlier...but PiroMunkie looks just like Trunks with brown hair...he's such a cutie! :D[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]FF7

......cloud.......... -_-

I like to think i look like rufus but no ones ever said that
:( [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, come to think of it, you do look more like rufus than cloud, I should have noticed that earlier....

I also look a bit like that big guy with the gun in spriggan, I forgot the damn guy's name, Yu kills him when they battle in the movie....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u ppl made my day :D :D

safer u mean fattman??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u ppl made my day :D :D

safer u mean fattman?? [/B][/QUOTE]

nah, that colonol guy, yu said he was supposed to be dead, but makes sure of it later on, lol, the guy wears a mechanical suit, his face sorta looks like mine....

or if you want the perfect lookalike to me, Vamp from MGS2 looks exactly like me! my friends keep calling me vamp now, grrr....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...