Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Here is a picture of me next to the anime character I think I kind of look like, judge for yourself.

Note: The picture of me is a tad distorted, it makes my head look really fat.[/size]
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlitzAce
Posted
I am often told that I look like Android 17, With short hair and it like half super saiyan. lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Here is a picture of me next to the anime character I think I kind of look like, judge for yourself.

Note: The picture of me is a tad distorted, it makes my head look really fat.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I think I can see it. . I had to edit it just a bit. . but now. . yes, clearly you are both one in the same ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Think USSJ Brolli's face........Teen Gohan's body (but not as muscular), Gohan's hair from after he just blew up Cell and detransformed, add green eyes, black-brown hair, and a real BITCHOVA attitude, and you have me...lol..
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I swear I'm Mimi Tachikawa with blonde hair...

spitting image...

its freaky actually...

im Mimi..

uh-oh.. oh god...

you know what that means...

*looks around for a little blue guy in a white mask*

*runs like hell*
~~~~~
Voodoo...

looking like Cloud is NOT a bad thing![/COLOR]
Guest FFchocobrat
Posted
I should say, I asked my friend who I looked like, and she said Kyonea (from Tenchi) only w/brown hair and glasses, or that blond-teacher chic from Rayearth video game...:rolleyes:
Guest SSJ5_Liyah2025
Posted
My favorite anime characters are Piccolo, Vegeta and Chunlee.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5_Liyah2025 [/i]
[B]My favorite anime characters are Piccolo, Vegeta and Chunlee. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

*points*

spam! fear it! spam!

ANYWAY!!!!!

Shyguy I've finally dtermined it.. your real look-alike is Mamoru Chiba. I swear to god. I even put it in my signiature :D[/COLOR]
Posted
erm i look like.....well hmmmmm videl i guess cept it was when she had long hair notshort and it is brown not black everything else same!:D
~GG~
Posted
When my ahir was long I used to wear it like Miaka from fushigi yugi.. and people thought i looked like her too.... but not any longer...
No I don't look like much of anyone.... Cept now I kinda look like Ryuuichi from gravitation...I have the same blue eyes and shortish brown hair..... but I'm not a guy..... :bawl: :bawl:
oh well he is pretty girly.... My friends all thought he was a girl...So it isn'that bad, is it???
Guest AnimeGamer
Posted
I look a little like Vegta when his hair is cut. Except shorter and my muscles are alot littler.
Posted
ok dont laugh but i look just like tetsuro from guyver but with the hair of tetsuo from akira and i dont wear glasses like tetsuro

:mrt: hey this guy looks a bit like my dad, dad where are your glasses:mrt:

:sleep: :bawl: :therock: these 3 look like me at different times
Posted
[color=royalblue]Anime character? Errm...I don't know. :drunk:

People say I look like Tidus from FFX, but a lot of people say he looks like a girl...so I don't think I'm very proud of any resemblance. lol

As for anime characters...I don't think I look like any that I know of...[/color]
Posted
when i have short hair i look kinda like Hitomi from Escaflowne, but i have blue/brown eyes, not green ones. but when my hair is longer i look like Yuna from FFX.

:cool:
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Kitten
Posted
If I had to pick the characher in anime (the ones that ive seen so far anyways) I would have to say I look the most like...Well I dont really know but I would say Yuri from dirty pair flash, excepts my hair ish now pink.
Posted
Probably Heero Yuy. I have the same hair and everything. Im quite like he is (except when I am online). I am about to get my hair cut real short, like a close crop style. So then I do not know who Ill look like.
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Well, Amiboshi thinks she sees a resemblance of Orphen in me, but I don't think I look like anyone I've seen in an anime...maybe the slightest bit of...nope, not even Shinji
[/color]
Posted
Oh....Aries [i]does[/i] look like Orphen!

I just had my hair cut....and I don't think I look like any anime characters anymore......nope. I can't think of any that look like me. U.U
Posted
[COLOR=blue]The closest I look like to an anime character is probably Elk from Arc the Lad. There's some major differences though.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...