Shy Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 [size=1]Here is a picture of me next to the anime character I think I kind of look like, judge for yourself. Note: The picture of me is a tad distorted, it makes my head look really fat.[/size]
Guest BlitzAce Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 I am often told that I look like Android 17, With short hair and it like half super saiyan. lol
NorykoAngelcry Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]Here is a picture of me next to the anime character I think I kind of look like, judge for yourself. Note: The picture of me is a tad distorted, it makes my head look really fat.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I think I can see it. . I had to edit it just a bit. . but now. . yes, clearly you are both one in the same ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Chaos Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 Think USSJ Brolli's face........Teen Gohan's body (but not as muscular), Gohan's hair from after he just blew up Cell and detransformed, add green eyes, black-brown hair, and a real BITCHOVA attitude, and you have me...lol..
Pressure Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 [COLOR=purple]I swear I'm Mimi Tachikawa with blonde hair... spitting image... its freaky actually... im Mimi.. uh-oh.. oh god... you know what that means... *looks around for a little blue guy in a white mask* *runs like hell* ~~~~~ Voodoo... looking like Cloud is NOT a bad thing![/COLOR]
HypnotizedGohan Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 i look like matt from digimon except my hair is dark brown with silver streaks. also suttin really scary is that my name is matt too!!
bignatedawg Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 I sadly do not look like an anime character, but my sister looks just like sailor moon. Sure, she doesn't wear her hair the same way, but if she did...
Guest FFchocobrat Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 I should say, I asked my friend who I looked like, and she said Kyonea (from Tenchi) only w/brown hair and glasses, or that blond-teacher chic from Rayearth video game...:rolleyes:
Guest SSJ5_Liyah2025 Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 My favorite anime characters are Piccolo, Vegeta and Chunlee.
Pressure Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5_Liyah2025 [/i] [B]My favorite anime characters are Piccolo, Vegeta and Chunlee. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. *points* spam! fear it! spam! ANYWAY!!!!! Shyguy I've finally dtermined it.. your real look-alike is Mamoru Chiba. I swear to god. I even put it in my signiature :D[/COLOR]
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 I think i look like manjin buu:D Just joking i dont know who i look like?????:laugh:
Stitch Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 erm i look like.....well hmmmmm videl i guess cept it was when she had long hair notshort and it is brown not black everything else same!:D ~GG~
XxmagentaxX Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 When my ahir was long I used to wear it like Miaka from fushigi yugi.. and people thought i looked like her too.... but not any longer... No I don't look like much of anyone.... Cept now I kinda look like Ryuuichi from gravitation...I have the same blue eyes and shortish brown hair..... but I'm not a guy..... :bawl: :bawl: oh well he is pretty girly.... My friends all thought he was a girl...So it isn'that bad, is it???
Guest AnimeGamer Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 I look a little like Vegta when his hair is cut. Except shorter and my muscles are alot littler.
chojin666 Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 ok dont laugh but i look just like tetsuro from guyver but with the hair of tetsuo from akira and i dont wear glasses like tetsuro :mrt: hey this guy looks a bit like my dad, dad where are your glasses:mrt: :sleep: :bawl: :therock: these 3 look like me at different times
James Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [color=royalblue]Anime character? Errm...I don't know. :drunk: People say I look like Tidus from FFX, but a lot of people say he looks like a girl...so I don't think I'm very proud of any resemblance. lol As for anime characters...I don't think I look like any that I know of...[/color]
rach Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 when i have short hair i look kinda like Hitomi from Escaflowne, but i have blue/brown eyes, not green ones. but when my hair is longer i look like Yuna from FFX. :cool:
Kain Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 I think I look like Spike from Cowboy Bebop I guess.Except with black hair....and without the guns.
Guest Kitten Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 If I had to pick the characher in anime (the ones that ive seen so far anyways) I would have to say I look the most like...Well I dont really know but I would say Yuri from dirty pair flash, excepts my hair ish now pink.
Amphion Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 Probably Heero Yuy. I have the same hair and everything. Im quite like he is (except when I am online). I am about to get my hair cut real short, like a close crop style. So then I do not know who Ill look like.
Kinetic Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [color=royalblue] Well, Amiboshi thinks she sees a resemblance of Orphen in me, but I don't think I look like anyone I've seen in an anime...maybe the slightest bit of...nope, not even Shinji [/color]
amiboshi Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 Oh....Aries [i]does[/i] look like Orphen! I just had my hair cut....and I don't think I look like any anime characters anymore......nope. I can't think of any that look like me. U.U
Geist Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [COLOR=blue]The closest I look like to an anime character is probably Elk from Arc the Lad. There's some major differences though.[/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 Elk's cool. Hey, does your hair stand straight up like his, too? lol. That would be pretty impressive if it does!;)
Recommended Posts