Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]my name is Ashlea spelt withan A!!! not a Y an A and i wouldn't want to change mt name because its who iam!:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Spoken from the heart..lol[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Ummm...My real name is Andrew...people say they know me from Sailor Moon:confused: I dunno what they mean...cause I don't watch the serires...
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I go by the names of Safer, Sephiroth, and Moe.... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, that certainly covers all the bases..... I answer to any spelling of 'Sara'.... and one spelling of 'cynic.'
MysticBabe Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 my last name means warrior in another language. yep, its so cool! my dad thinks we are royalty. he says my ancestors won a war or somethin against the rulers, and that they became the rulers, or sumthin like that. so be nice to me, or off with your head!:D
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]my last name means warrior in another language. yep, its so cool! my dad thinks we are royalty. he says my ancestors won a war or somethin against the rulers, and that they became the rulers, or sumthin like that. so be nice to me, or off with your head!:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]:eek: Okay, no i'm scared of u......*shivers*[/color]
Guest bob Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 no1 will ever knowmy real name!!!i would change it to bob!
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 My real names Warwick, and I'd change i too...um...I not sure...
Kittie Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]I really am Aikawa Nanase... ::pouts:: [/B][/QUOTE] your name might be Aikawa Nanase...but you're not [i]the[/i] Aikawa.... and my name is Kittie Moon! :D
Nerdsy Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I am Nerdsy. And I'd like to change my name to Mest or Mestil.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]...:( I am [I]the[/I] Aikawa... ::sniff:: [/B][/QUOTE] And I'm Gackt.... wait I am Gackt.... YU!!!! Yu lives with Gackt!?!?! I always knew those two were a couple :)
Madmax Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Max for me duh i f i colud change it lance he he
Nerdsy Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i] [B]Max for me duh i f i colud change it lance he he [/B][/QUOTE] My real name [i][might[[/i] be Lance. It could also be Rusty...
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 My name is umm Cheyne. Can't pronounce it can ya. I fyou can you'll make my day.
amibasuki Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 my name's Stephanie. I used to hate my name, but I like it now:D at the top of my head, if I was gonna change my name, I'd name myself Erin.
Navi Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 mucho gusto me llamo bradley...heh watashi no namae wa ku...*loses her voice*
James Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=indigo]Hmm...it's very difficult to guess my [i]real[/i] name I'm sure lol. I wouldn't change it though, because people often call me "James Bond" because my name is so close to it lol And I don't mind that at allll...heh ;)[/color]
Guest zanza Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Gee, I've forgotten my name. Perhaps another user here has registered it as his screen name...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]Gee, I've forgotten my name. Perhaps another user here has registered it as his screen name... [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHAHA! No one has the name Gackt here.... hehe... no one will get that joke... -_-
Pastbyer Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Um, my name is Tina. I don't really like it that much, but then you wouldn't know my name unless you see me everyday for more than a week. And after a while I'm sure you'll forget it very quickly. That's why my screen name is Pastbyer. Get it? I wouldn't want to change my first name, but I want to change my full name to: Tina Pastbyer
Sasami-san Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Hmmmmmmm, well, my name is Alyssa, and although I wouldn't want to change it, if I absolutely HAD to change my name, I'd change it to India, Tapanga, Sakuya, Bahmani, Asia, or Seong. Seong is Korean for the name Niki, I just thought that it was pretty.
conpiracymonki Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [B] My name's 'Abdul Jalaal, and it's arabic 4 'Servant of the Majestic' so, I [I]really[/I] like my name, and I think it's cool. I would never change my name, but if I had to then mebbe I'd change it ta 'Abdul Baasit,...mosta u's won't understand.... :) [/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now