Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]my name is Ashlea spelt withan A!!! not a Y an A and i wouldn't want to change mt name because its who iam!:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Spoken from the heart..lol[/color]
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I go by the names of Safer, Sephiroth, and Moe.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, that certainly covers all the bases.....

I answer to any spelling of 'Sara'.... and one spelling of 'cynic.'
Posted
my last name means warrior in another language. yep, its so cool! my dad thinks we are royalty. he says my ancestors won a war or somethin against the rulers, and that they became the rulers, or sumthin like that. so be nice to me, or off with your head!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]my last name means warrior in another language. yep, its so cool! my dad thinks we are royalty. he says my ancestors won a war or somethin against the rulers, and that they became the rulers, or sumthin like that. so be nice to me, or off with your head!:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]:eek: Okay, no i'm scared of u......*shivers*[/color]
Posted
no1 will ever knowmy real name!!!i would change it to bob!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]I really am Aikawa Nanase... ::pouts:: [/B][/QUOTE]

your name might be Aikawa Nanase...but you're not [i]the[/i] Aikawa....

and my name is Kittie Moon! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]...:( I am [I]the[/I] Aikawa... ::sniff:: [/B][/QUOTE]

And I'm Gackt.... wait I am Gackt.... YU!!!! Yu lives with Gackt!?!?! I always knew those two were a couple :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]Max for me duh
i f i colud change it lance he he [/B][/QUOTE]

My real name [i][might[[/i] be Lance. It could also be Rusty...
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
My name is umm Cheyne. Can't pronounce it can ya. I fyou can you'll make my day.
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm...it's very difficult to guess my [i]real[/i] name I'm sure lol.

I wouldn't change it though, because people often call me "James Bond" because my name is so close to it lol

And I don't mind that at allll...heh ;)[/color]
Posted
Gee, I've forgotten my name. Perhaps another user here has registered it as his screen name...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Gee, I've forgotten my name. Perhaps another user here has registered it as his screen name... [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA! No one has the name Gackt here.... hehe... no one will get that joke... -_-
Posted
Um, my name is Tina. I don't really like it that much, but then you wouldn't know my name unless you see me everyday for more than a week. And after a while I'm sure you'll forget it very quickly. That's why my screen name is Pastbyer. Get it?
I wouldn't want to change my first name, but I want to change my full name to:
Tina Pastbyer
Posted
Hmmmmmmm, well, my name is Alyssa, and although I wouldn't want to change it, if I absolutely HAD to change my name, I'd change it to India, Tapanga, Sakuya, Bahmani, Asia, or Seong. Seong is Korean for the name Niki, I just thought that it was pretty.
Posted
[B] My name's 'Abdul Jalaal, and it's arabic 4 'Servant of the Majestic' so, I [I]really[/I] like my name, and I think it's cool. I would never change my name, but if I had to then mebbe I'd change it ta 'Abdul Baasit,...mosta u's won't understand.... :) [/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...