OtakuBoards

Favourite Quotes

asar

I know this has probably been done before but i was watching the history of trunks and laughed my bum of at trunks' line

Bulma: Trunks! What happened?
Trunks:To put it bluntly, we got beat up.

after having been smashed by the androids...so, i wanna know lots of other funny or poignant quotes that you guys have collected over the years

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.........

Goku: *After firing the Kamehameha at Brolli from three feet away, point-blank. Kamehameha does nothing to Brolli* Huh?!
Brolli: what the Hell was that?

Gohan: *thinking* I can't let him do this anymore! I have to stop him! *just stands there*

Vegeta: YOU FUÇKING BASTARD! YOU DESTROYED MY HOUSE! FUÇK YOU!

Goku: Hey, Gohan? Your mom's right; you should study! *entire house shakes, falls over anime-style(This is from the Cell Saga. Remember?)*

The American English dub has some good lines:

Android 17 is about to be Absorbed by Cell, when 16 knocks Cell off him.

17: How did you manage to get him off of me?
16: I used one of my HARD punches.

Vegeta fighting Pui-Pui
"Welcome to the end of your life, and I promise, it's going to hurt. Ready for the pain?"
"Maybe if this had been 500 times gravity you would have had a chance, but 10? I don't even feel it."

Tien against Cell
"I may just be a hole in the road for you, but it's gonna be a DEEP hole! So much for the no-count."

hmmm.....i have a *cough* few *cough* piccolo ones:

"If I were him where would I be?.........THAT BUM! He almost hit me!" - saiya-jin saga as he spars his copy :rolleyes:

"My ears do more than just frame my face." - trunks saga

"Your wife got them for me, out of [U]your[/U] closet" - trunks saga

:cross: :babble:

"Ive seen stronger house plants" -Vegeta
Every time you open your mouth, you prove your an idiot" -Vegeta
"So, are you going to fight me?" -Vegeta
"No one kills Kakorot while im around" -Vegeta
"He's surpasses me, then he son did as well" -Vegeta

So my quotes were a little one sided this time :D

I agree Seph.

"For shame Kakarotto, you forgot that I said your death would be at my hands." or summit like that. (Movie 12, just as Janenba's about to cut Gokou in half with his sword)

"YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU BAAASSSSSTAAAARRDDD!!!" - The little evil dude in Movie 13 (can't remember his name...Summit like Hol) as Tapion stuffs Hildegarn back into his body

"Bye! Work hard! ................. *after Buu flies off* DUMB ***! YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PI** ME OFF!!! :mad:" - Mr. Satan (Hercule in the dubs) on the ep where Buu make friends with the puppy

"You'll never dodge this-UMPH!!! :eek:" - Super Buu, when fighting Vegitto.

"You'll never dodge this...What? :smirk:" - Vegitto, just after the above quote

"SH*T! He's fu**ing toying with me! :mad:" - Gotenks as he fights Buu in the Room Of Spirit And Time

"Get lost, sh**y planet!" - Vegita

"I guess I broke your leg! This time, totally by accident, I'm going to crush your heart! :devil:" - Vegita in Oozaru form while fighting Gokou for the first time

"All because of Kakarotto, I have to turn into an ugly ape! It just fu**ing pi**es me off!!! :angry2:" - Vegita

"What a fat pile of sh*t!" - Vegita

"Before I die, I want the chance to add more girls panties to my collection!" - Oolong

"Your mommas got a big fat belly!" - Nappa

"He's done fighting! Now get the fu** off this planet! And while your at it, take him with you too!" - Belive it or not, GOKOU! :eek:

Boy...I have WAAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands. :D

I liked the one already mention with Brolly and the Kamahaha or however you spell it.

And I also love it when Vegeta is Majin and he fights bibidi's control and says something very cool with good effects...*searchs around to see if he can find it*

[quote]Videl: Mmmm, this food is so good. I should recommend it to our cook.

Chi-Chi: Your cook? Is your family in the restarount buisiness?

Videl: Oh, no. I ment the cook we have at our house.

Chi-Chi: You have your own cook!? Your family must be loaded! About how many rooms do u hav in ur house? 10? 20?

Videl: I've nevr really thought about it. I ges about 50.

chi-chi: 50?!? That's lik a small village! I can hardly imagine it! (to gohan) and u r planning to marry this girl?!

(gohan spits rice all the way across the table)

Goten: (with rice all over his face) So, does that mean Videl is going to be my new sisiter?[/quote]

Ok, itz not one quote, but u get the idea....right?

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]I agree Seph.

"For shame Kakarotto, you forgot that I said your death would be at my hands." or summit like that. (Movie 12, just as Janenba's about to cut Gokou in half with his sword)

"YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU BAAASSSSSTAAAARRDDD!!!" - The little evil dude in Movie 13 (can't remember his name...Summit like Hol) as Tapion stuffs Hildegarn back into his body

"Bye! Work hard! ................. *after Buu flies off* DUMB ***! YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PI** ME OFF!!! :mad:" - Mr. Satan (Hercule in the dubs) on the ep where Buu make friends with the puppy

"You'll never dodge this-UMPH!!! :eek:" - Super Buu, when fighting Vegitto.

"You'll never dodge this...What? :smirk:" - Vegitto, just after the above quote

"SH*T! He's fu**ing toying with me! :mad:" - Gotenks as he fights Buu in the Room Of Spirit And Time

"Get lost, sh**y planet!" - Vegita

"I guess I broke your leg! This time, totally by accident, I'm going to crush your heart! :devil:" - Vegita in Oozaru form while fighting Gokou for the first time

"All because of Kakarotto, I have to turn into an ugly ape! It just fu**ing pi**es me off!!! :angry2:" - Vegita

"What a fat pile of sh*t!" - Vegita

"Before I die, I want the chance to add more girls panties to my collection!" - Oolong

"Your mommas got a big fat belly!" - Nappa

"He's done fighting! Now get the fu** off this planet! And while your at it, take him with you too!" - Belive it or not, GOKOU! :eek:

Boy...I have WAAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
You guy notice that Vegeta always has the best ones, right? Since everyone has already quoted the ones that I know, I'll just sit back and relax for a bit....:smirk:

Krillen: Every second is critical.

Vegeta: welcom to the end of your life, and i promise it will hurt, ready for the pain? - pui pui battle

Krillen: *thinking while goku lays in grass sleeping
i bet i could throw this rock at him and he could blast it out of the sky with out even opening his eyes. only one way to find out....*chucks rock and nails goku in the head....
Goku: Oww!! you think this is some sort of game???!!!( gets really pissed )

god i loved that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I assure you, any quotes in here tha have cuss words worse than "damn" are not real.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Eh, they could be going from subs, and subs aren't always (if ever) the literal translation. Of course, neither is dub. But dub is bad, sub good. Sub closer to real thing than dub. Anyway, to the point of this paragraph. I've watched a several subs and I've seen f***, b******, b****, a**hole, etc. Of course. They weren't used quite as vulgarly as they were in these people's quotes... some people these days just blow thing out of proportion. Tsk tsk tsk...

Anyway! Onto the actual topic!

"Son, you've made me proud..." [b]..::WHACK!!!::..[/b] ~ Vegeta: Before blowing up in attempt to destroy Buu, the "WHACK* indicating him knowcking Trunks unconcious. It was both sentimental and humorous with a violent twist :)[/SIZE][/color]

My sig's got my faves, but here's some more...

"If I fight Kakkarot, the first thing I'm going to do is punch him in the gut!"
--Vegeta, World Tournament Saga

"A birdy, a birdy, Goten is a birdy!"
--Goten after learning to fly

"He has stolen my pride, and his debts...must be paid!"
--Vegeta, after being possessed by Bibbidi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Eh, they could be going from subs, and subs aren't always (if ever) the literal translation. Of course, neither is dub. But dub is bad, sub good. Sub closer to real thing than dub. Anyway, to the point of this paragraph. I've watched a several subs and I've seen f***, b******, b****, a**hole, etc. Of course. They weren't used quite as vulgarly as they were in these people's quotes... some people these days just blow thing out of proportion. Tsk tsk tsk...

[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I know that. I'm just telling everyone that those are not literally translated. And such words as f*ck and sh*t aren't actually said in the series'.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yes I know that. I'm just telling everyone that those are not literally translated. And such words as f*ck and sh*t aren't actually said in the series'. [/B][/QUOTE]
That's not true! I've watched a lot of japanese subtitled versions, and every other word that comes out of Vegeta'a mouth is bast***,fu**,sh**,damn, and plenty of other nasty words. That's what I read at the bottom of the screen, and you can beleive me, or just think I'm full of crap. But it's true. I saw another episode where Vegeta flipped the bird. Pretty funny, though, and I do expect those kinds of things coming from him.;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
That's not true! I've watched a lot of japanese subtitled versions, and every other word that comes out of Vegeta'a mouth is bast***,fu**,sh**,damn, and plenty of other nasty words. That's what I read at the bottom of the screen, and you can beleive me, or just think I'm full of crap. But it's true. I saw another episode where Vegeta flipped the bird. Pretty funny, though, and I do expect those kinds of things coming from him.;) [/B][/QUOTE]
Once again I have to say something. Whatever you think you know about the series, I assure Transtic Nerve probably knows more. Also, I do believe he said that some subtitled versions may have that, but not those which are literally translated. Its like FUNi changing some of the dialouge in DBZ. Just for the entertainment of the audience to whom which the series will be shown.

-Justin

[color=red][size=4]More quotes from JCBaggee!

"Is that all you got?"
--Gohan about Cell's "ultimate" power

"Kakkarot, why do you haunt me so? Because you defeated Frieza, the person who's enslaved me all my life? Because of your bold sacrifices? Noble Kakkarot, giving his life for those of his friends! Well it won't happen again! This time...I shall save this planet, not you Kakkarot!"
--Vegeta during battle with Majin Buu (not the exact quote, but you get the picture)

VEGETA--"Shut up! Shut up! Shut UP!! Did you forget?! I sold my soul to Bibbidi! I have a Saiyan heart which relies on strength alone!"
GOKU--"Liar! I don't buy it! ...You can talk all you want Vegeta...but you'd better convince yourself of it first!"
--Goku and Vegeta during their big battle, Majin Buu Saga(and my fave of the series!)
[/color][/size]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Once again I have to say something. Whatever you think you know about the series, I assure Transtic Nerve probably knows more. Also, I do believe he said that some subtitled versions may have that, but not those which are literally translated. Its like FUNi changing some of the dialouge in DBZ. Just for the entertainment of the audience to whom which the series will be shown.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
I guess you're right, I just wasn't clear on what he was saying, that's all.

Since 99 % of the subtitled episodes you've seen are probably fan-subs, the fansubber will add in words or phrases which are not true. NO WHERE in DB/DBZ/DBGT do they say anything worse than "damn." It's just something the fansubber throws in to make it have more "feeling" or an extra touch to it. I assure you, with myself most likely knowing more Japanese than yourself, that they do not use such language. Japan does have some censorship laws as well. Plus it's supposed to be a kid's/teen/young adult show anyway, no need for such language.