OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards 4 -- On Your Comp

James

[COLOR=deeppink]Hmmm... I don't mean to sound rude, but aren't wallpapers graphic designs? So, that means it belongs in the Artwork/Graphic Design forum?

Blech, just ignore me, I'm flapping my gums, so to speak...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Edit- James, didn't I say to ignore me? You sure don't listen very well... :p[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Hmmm... I don't mean to sound rude, but aren't wallpapers graphic designs? So, that means it belongs in the Artwork/Graphic Design forum?

Blech, just ignore me, I'm flapping my gums, so to speak...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I consider this to be different. For two reasons: One, it's a celebration of the site and a contribution from staff to members and two, it has to be attached as opposed to displayed with the IMG code...as it's too large for that.

The Graphic Design forum is primarily designed for the IMG code. :)

Heh.. Nerdsy, it's a general announcment to everyone, for benifet of the people, and so-forth. Plus, it's cool! And since the Graphics Forum type place is new, not too many people will look there right away. So, neh...

James, I've already told you, but since when am I important. Which turns into I don't care. Which clearly translates into I don't care what people think. So......:IT ROCKS! I'd put it up, but my mom would bitÇh at me......Meh.....¬¬

[edit]Nerdsy, don't bash James, too. He's been workin on this stuff for a loooong time. And it's nice to see that he thinks about the true Otakus who are really hardcore about O3 and all.. Meh..[/edit]

I know he said it was for people who cant get enough of the site...but I think it would be better if it was abit smaller with anime pics on is as well heh ^_^;; I probably should be keepin my big mouth shut..but as a logo...well....er....I guess it's okay...in all honestity I don't actually like it....but as a back ground it's a bit plain is all.....ahh I shut up now before someone comes and throttles me......:sleep:

[color=deeppink]It's too big! ::runs and hides::

Hehe, I'll keep the picture of two friends and myself as my background for now...THEN maybe I'll consider this new logo...and PERCHANCE let it stare me in the face all day every day.

Oh wait! The little logo does that already :p[/color]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]:wow: Oooooooooo pretty... :drool:

Lol, if this was actually [b]MY[/b] computer that I am using, I'd have a new wallpaper right now. Unfortunately enough, this is the "family" computer (even though I bascially [b]own[/b] this computer cause I'm on it so freaking much, more thananybody else in my houeshold for sure). I don't think my mom would dig this image planted on as wallpaper. She didn't even go for my [b]Brave Fencer Musashi[/b] wallpaper that I found on the net! Can you beleive it?!?! It's a really nice wallpaper too! Bah, stupid mom and her bad taste in wallpaper design...

..::Wallpaper is attached::..[/color][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]I love the new logo and color scheme! I like dark colors for this sort of thing. That's why I always set the window color to black in video games (like Final Fantasy).

I don't think I'll be using the logo as wallpaper, because my mom wouldn't like it. She already objects to some of the video game wallpaper that I have... Like the Zelda: Majora's Mask wallpaper:[/color]

Wha? Who? Eh???
I just came on, and... everything has changed? What's going on??? I IS CONFUSED!!?!

:laugh:
I get it now... v4 came earlier than expected.

cool!

Oh yeah, I put the wallpaper on this computer.. hehe.. now everyone in this PC lab will wonder what 'otakuboards is.

hmmm.... good job I'm not cookied :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]nice james, not nice enough to replace my ff7 wallpaper though, lol, nothing seems to be nice enough to replace it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Yeah, nothing will beat my FFVII one.... Cloud and Seph.... [/COLOR]

[size=1]Discrepancies...

1.) The layout's just plain... ugly. What can I say?

2.) Too many graphic buttons. My computer is a piece of crap, and yes.... graphic over-kill slows down the browser. My burden alone? I seriously doubt it. Don't worry about me, I don't come here that often... but for those who do, keep their POS comp.'s in mind. They're your [i]beloved[/i] members, after all..... are they not?

3.) Whatever happened to the banner contest? Not that I'm offended personally, because my banner wasn't that great... but didn't James claim that he was going to use a number of the member's banner creations? I must have had a sleeper in my eye, when I read that....

Just my little opinions... and don't flame them... flaming is so ugly.[/size]