James Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Here's a GIANT OtakuBoards 4 logo to act as a wallpaper for those who can't get enough of our new style. :)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I can see it on top of the board. :) It looks nice. :)
Nerdsy Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Hmmm... I don't mean to sound rude, but aren't wallpapers graphic designs? So, that means it belongs in the Artwork/Graphic Design forum? Blech, just ignore me, I'm flapping my gums, so to speak...[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Edit- James, didn't I say to ignore me? You sure don't listen very well... :p[/COLOR]
James Posted February 14, 2002 Author Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]Hmmm... I don't mean to sound rude, but aren't wallpapers graphic designs? So, that means it belongs in the Artwork/Graphic Design forum? Blech, just ignore me, I'm flapping my gums, so to speak...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I consider this to be different. For two reasons: One, it's a celebration of the site and a contribution from staff to members and two, it has to be attached as opposed to displayed with the IMG code...as it's too large for that. The Graphic Design forum is primarily designed for the IMG code. :)
Chaos Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Heh.. Nerdsy, it's a general announcment to everyone, for benifet of the people, and so-forth. Plus, it's cool! And since the Graphics Forum type place is new, not too many people will look there right away. So, neh... James, I've already told you, but since when am I important. Which turns into I don't care. Which clearly translates into I don't care what people think. So......:IT ROCKS! I'd put it up, but my mom would bitÇh at me......Meh.....¬¬ [edit]Nerdsy, don't bash James, too. He's been workin on this stuff for a loooong time. And it's nice to see that he thinks about the true Otakus who are really hardcore about O3 and all.. Meh..[/edit]
velvet paws Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I know he said it was for people who cant get enough of the site...but I think it would be better if it was abit smaller with anime pics on is as well heh ^_^;; I probably should be keepin my big mouth shut..but as a logo...well....er....I guess it's okay...in all honestity I don't actually like it....but as a back ground it's a bit plain is all.....ahh I shut up now before someone comes and throttles me......:sleep:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Wow!!!!!! Man, n i missed the celebration.
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [color=indigo] Well I don't think I'll set it as my wallpaper, but I'll give it an honorary spot in my avatar. :D [/color]
BabyGirl Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [color=deeppink]It's too big! ::runs and hides:: Hehe, I'll keep the picture of two friends and myself as my background for now...THEN maybe I'll consider this new logo...and PERCHANCE let it stare me in the face all day every day. Oh wait! The little logo does that already :p[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B]Here's a GIANT OtakuBoards 4 logo to act as a wallpaper for those who can't get enough of our new style. :) [/B][/QUOTE] its a nice layout, I like it, and the logo aint bad either:smirk:
Guest Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 i got me a new wallpaper :) it goes well with my computer theme... ode to otaku...
PiroMunkie Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]:wow: Oooooooooo pretty... :drool: Lol, if this was actually [b]MY[/b] computer that I am using, I'd have a new wallpaper right now. Unfortunately enough, this is the "family" computer (even though I bascially [b]own[/b] this computer cause I'm on it so freaking much, more thananybody else in my houeshold for sure). I don't think my mom would dig this image planted on as wallpaper. She didn't even go for my [b]Brave Fencer Musashi[/b] wallpaper that I found on the net! Can you beleive it?!?! It's a really nice wallpaper too! Bah, stupid mom and her bad taste in wallpaper design... ..::Wallpaper is attached::..[/color][/SIZE]
Warlock Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Well, considering I have this disease which makes me change wallpaper every few hours, guess I found a new one for the time being...And boy is it a nice one. Great job James!
liamc2 Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I know this might not be the place, but ACK!!! it is soooooo slow!!!! I mean, it takes ages to open 1 page :shifty: bah the 56k isnt enough anymore. .
Fall Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Wow, nice..... If my screen was a little... bigger... than maybe I caould use it for my wallpaper... :rolleyes:
Desbreko Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [color=indigo]I love the new logo and color scheme! I like dark colors for this sort of thing. That's why I always set the window color to black in video games (like Final Fantasy). I don't think I'll be using the logo as wallpaper, because my mom wouldn't like it. She already objects to some of the video game wallpaper that I have... Like the Zelda: Majora's Mask wallpaper:[/color]
Dan L Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Wha? Who? Eh??? I just came on, and... everything has changed? What's going on??? I IS CONFUSED!!?! :laugh: I get it now... v4 came earlier than expected. cool! Oh yeah, I put the wallpaper on this computer.. hehe.. now everyone in this PC lab will wonder what 'otakuboards is. hmmm.... good job I'm not cookied :)
Break Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [SIZE=1]Heh, cool :) I didn't set it as my background though, I like my Lord of The Rings one, hey... PiroMunkie's one is cool *steals it* mine :D[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 nice james, not nice enough to replace my ff7 wallpaper though, lol, nothing seems to be nice enough to replace it....
Guest Zeh Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]nice james, not nice enough to replace my ff7 wallpaper though, lol, nothing seems to be nice enough to replace it.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Yeah, nothing will beat my FFVII one.... Cloud and Seph.... [/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Yeah, nothing will beat my FFVII one.... Cloud and Seph.... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] .....in bed? because I'd like to see that, and transtic probably would too, lol....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [size=1]Discrepancies... 1.) The layout's just plain... ugly. What can I say? 2.) Too many graphic buttons. My computer is a piece of crap, and yes.... graphic over-kill slows down the browser. My burden alone? I seriously doubt it. Don't worry about me, I don't come here that often... but for those who do, keep their POS comp.'s in mind. They're your [i]beloved[/i] members, after all..... are they not? 3.) Whatever happened to the banner contest? Not that I'm offended personally, because my banner wasn't that great... but didn't James claim that he was going to use a number of the member's banner creations? I must have had a sleeper in my eye, when I read that.... Just my little opinions... and don't flame them... flaming is so ugly.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now