Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who really pisses you off in your family  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. who really pisses you off in your family

    • dog
      1
    • cat
      0
    • sister
      14
    • brother
      10
    • mother
      8
    • father
      11
    • other...(post what it is please)
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Washu [/i]
[B]My mom...~.~;; I'm not saying anything else because there are legal matters involved X_x [/B][/QUOTE]


...........................w...w...w00t?????????!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Washu [/i]
[B]My mom...~.~;; I'm not saying anything else because there are legal matters involved X_x [/B][/QUOTE]I know a friend who's mum annoyes him, and now their in court sorting it all out.... :(
Posted
My sister drives me insane. She is always following me around, waiting for me to do something wrong, then she ri=uns off to tell mom.

She is always after my OtakuBoards password, she wants to get me banned.

As a result of this I am now paranoid and change my password DAILY.

stupid sisters.........
Posted
[color=purple]My mother.. a duh.. my sister is annoying as crap.. but nowhere near the magnitude of "annoyingness" as my mother.. gawd! >_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/color]
Guest Himaru_Kenshin
Posted
The person that pisses me off is my little bro.
Hes suck a Jackass>
He never leaves me alone>
If it werent for my Parents making him leave me alone id have KILLED him>
Posted
I'd have to say my sister. She's basically a ten year old with the mentality, and worse, the voice, of a five year old. Of course, there's not really much choice for me on who to pick there.
Posted
I have to say dog. My whole family (except me) gives at least as much respect to the dog as to the people. They consider it part of the family. I hate dogs in general and am scared of them. :mad:

If I had to choose someone else, it would be my sister. She does nothing except give the Disney channel more viewing hours. :eek:
Posted
My brother who likes talking in an annoying voice (because he thinks he's funny) and likes to say stupid things that are not funny either such as this very recent one at dinner while un peeling a banana

"O how exciting!"

and he said it in his stupid annoying voice trying to be funny. I wanted to hit him.
Posted
Most of my family members pizzes me off my little brother and sister always ask me stupid questions which they know the answer to and my big brother beats the hell out of me nearly everyday for no reason :flaming:
Posted
Both my sisters annoy the hell out of me. One has depression and likes to demand alot of stuff. The other has the mentality of a five year old and now, since she just had an opperation, orders everyone around.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Uh my father by a long shot! [/B][/QUOTE]

*sighs* I know exactly what you mean... and I agree... -_-

I hate my [i]father[/i] with a passion... :shifty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cloricus [/i]
[B]My sister, she is really damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=darkred]Hear hear!!! I think we ALL agree on that one. I actually think I prefer you to her!!! And that's [I]really[/I] saying something...

(god, I hope she doesn't read this site... :nervous: )

I HATE my sisters, I have three, and they are all older than me and they just sit on the phone to their boyfriends ALL THE TIME and when they're not on the phone they're on the net and they invite them over every sunday, it's really wierd... I was thinking of converting them to some demanding religion so that they go to church every sunday, there is nothing that pisses me off more than girls who are obsessed with their boyfriends!!!!
And I also have two younger brothers, and they are the kind of ones that hang off you whenever they can, I mean literally, they jump on me and hang off me and use all of my military gear, and every time I have to go on a bivouack or a course or something, all of my stuff is missing AAAAAHHHH!!!
And I hate dogs. We have SEVEN my father breeds CORGIS and they are so so so SO SO SOOO ANNOYING!!
Yapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyap 24/7.[/color]

[color=darkred]It's hard being a girl without a mother figure, my mum moved out three years ago because [/color][SIZE=3][color=crimson][B]HER DAUGHTER IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR!!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=darkred]The truth of it is I live alone with my mum and three cats, and I love my close family. I am also completely obsessed with my boyfriend, as he is the most amazing person in the entire universe. I am an only child and my father died, I ran him over with a combine harvester because HE was the family member that pissed me off the most.
[/color]
Posted
Don't get me wrong I love my mom but she really gets on my nerves every day. She laughs at things that are not funny and yells at me almost daily for doing almost nothing. I love her though and couldn't live without her.
Posted
It would have to be my sister. She acts like nobody can tell her what to do. She tells me to 'Shut Up' more then 10 times a day..... She is such a retard......
Posted
My cousin does my head in so much that i wanna break his stupid skull in half. one time my brother paid me and majinvegeta 10 quid each to smash his windows but we havn't got round to it yet.
Posted
My brother. He gets way too hyper, way too often. And he gets violent! He'll start hitting me, and I'll be ok at first. But then he keeps doing it and it starts to hurt. Then I scream at him and he gets all upset. He can't just lay off sometimes. And he is purposely so fricken obnoxious. I just want to throw him into a wall sometimes. Of course, I couldn't possible hurt sucha little person on purpose (He's 9). And when he gets angry over something, he just smacks me, really, REALLY hard. Then when I hit him back so he'll stop attacking me, he starts crying, and I feel all guilty. I hate it.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...