osiris_215 Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 i am 13 and i got 79.4%...i guess that is ok...well...yeah, sure...
Pressure Posted June 20, 2002 Author Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]11.8% -.-...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Justin.. your not the most un-pure.. Ken is.. and he's 13!!! I was expecting Chris tog et something in the 20s. Ken.. what have you been up to?! Dang.. well.. Fear not.. if Eric takes it. I'm expecting the test to come out saying "Damn Satan! Your 0.0% pure!" mweh heh heh..[/color]
Nerdsy Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]85.3 % pure. I expected it to be higher. After all, I am the God of Nerds.[/COLOR]
Tima Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 i got a 76.5 i expected to be al lot less pure, oh and it should still be 13+ i mean you dont know what the kids these days are gonna do.
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=royalblue] We're not like that ;) At least....not most of us. [/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=indigo] Okay, I got a 17.6, which is about what I expected to get...Justin you must be a freak man!...and Ken, leave the animals alone, that is just wrong!![/color]
Tima Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 WTF who in the heck would be retarded enough to have sex with an animal, lol, i dont even wanna think about that.:laugh:
BabyGirl Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tima [/i] [B]WTF who in the heck would be retarded enough to have sex with an animal[/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Eh, obviously someone out there...[/color]
Justin Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 *hats off to Ken* Only my tattoo holds me on Ken's level, now. Ain't that right, Ken? :D But honestly, that test isn't the best or most accurate I've ever seen. It needs more questions outside sexuality. -Justin
Kinetic Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=royalblue] Lol, I went through and said yes to every question (there are alot more questions when you say yes to some of them), and you can actually get 0%:p [/color]
Anna Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 You are 73.5% pure. Hmm....... thought I'd get higher. And why the heck are people wishing their 'purity scores' were lower?? That's just stupid. You got what you got, it's not like you're going to be 'cooler' or something if you score a 0. :rolleyes: Kids these days.....
Queen Asuka Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I got a 61.8% score. Oh well, I proud of that, actually. Some of those questions were just really stupid, so yeah. I'm somewhat pure. *laughs* Yeah Anna, if only you knew about me and Ryan... :rotflmao: J/k! You know I'm only playing! :angel:[/color][/size]
conpiracymonki Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [b]I got a 94.1% score I'm a good good boy...let me stay that way..[/b] :shifty:
PiroMunkie Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Lol, I went through and said yes to every question (there are alot more questions when you say yes to some of them), and you can actually get 0%:p [/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, yeah, I went through and just said no to all the questions.. There are some messed up questions when you do that.. Lol.. Well.. I just went back through the test again and actually took the time to read each question instead of glancing over it. Yeah.. turns out I missed a couple of questions.. I got a 58.8% this time. Heh heh...[/color]
Rancid Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]I got a 61.8% score. Oh well, I proud of that, actually. Some of those questions were just really stupid, so yeah. I'm somewhat pure. *laughs* Yeah Anna, if only you knew about me and Ryan... :rotflmao: J/k! You know I'm only playing! :angel:[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I got the same score, wow. I think the C.I.A is watching me and transporting signals to you. Nevermind me, I'm wierd.[/SIZE]
Vegitto4 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 35.3%. I thought it was lower. Damn, that means I have some work to do.
Darkmoon Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B] erhm, im 12 and 10 months :p but im scared of some of your scores and... some of the questions were meant for females... well my test was: 76.5% just imagine how low it will get as i get older... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, at least now I know that I'm not the youngest around here.
Defcon5 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tima [/i] [B]WTF who in the heck would be retarded enough to have sex with an animal, lol, i dont even wanna think about that.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] The naughty farm girls in the E-mails I get. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I got 79.4% pure
Battlepoop Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I am 42.2% pure. Wow a lot lower than I expected
Roxie Faye Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I got 94.1%. I'm only 13, though. I don't wish for it to be any lower. I only answered yes to two questions. Have you ever kissed someone and have you ever told someone you love them. That's about it. Well, i'd make this post onger, but my mom wants me off the comp for school(just ONE MORE DAY! thank HOLY GOD!)
Charles Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] But honestly, that test isn't the best or most accurate I've ever seen. It needs more questions outside sexuality. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] I agree. [I]Hello, my name is Billy. I drink excessive amounts of alcohol and do generous amounts of drugs in my spare time. Tomorrow, I'm going to get my fifty-sixth body piercing. Guess where? ;) When I'm not downing a forty or breaking a bottle of Jack Daniels over someone's head, I'm killing small animals and throwing their blood at even smaller children. My entire body is covered in tattoos of naked women and satanic emblems, but the guys on lockdown like to call it art. But, I'm not a bad guy. After all, I'm 86% pure.[/I]
Lia Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]You are 73.5% pure. Hmm....... thought I'd get higher. And why the heck are people wishing their 'purity scores' were lower?? That's just stupid. You got what you got, it's not like you're going to be 'cooler' or something if you score a 0. :rolleyes: Kids these days..... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]I know, people are happy and proud of their low scores...and looking at the age levels here I don't believe half of the scores...I think many lied to get lower to be "cooler" oh please....[/size]
Justin Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 If anyone lied, they're only making a fool out of themselves in the worst way--to themselves. -Justin
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I think lying about your score really would be pointless, the lower score you have does not exactly make you a better person in anyway or "cooler" for that matter! Though I do argue that this test is too much sexually oriented, after all a person could be a virgin, and be a petty theif, that doesn't exactly make them pure, so this test does have some faults, and I'm not making excuses for my score by saying this!:p
Recommended Posts