Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]"Dont underastimate him! He's more powerfull than you think. He is as strong as all of you together. Just like the other 3 elements. the other four are as strong as 2 of you together so that means you need 8 of you to beat all four of them."[/I]

Visor: Youre point being?

[I]"I told you to use the rage. So use it!"[/I]

Visor: But he didnt killed mom didnt he?

[I]"That can be arranged."[/I]

Visor: How?

[I]On that moment the fiery cat was gone. There stood Dymonox. Visor didnt thought of how it happend, but began rampaging. Valen saw him too, but Karina didnt. Wolf saw Tristam with ifrit behind him. Tyron did some illusion on the beast.[/I]
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Karina : whatever the heck is going on its gonna kill this firey furrball.

Visor: YOU MONSTER DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visor and Valen start shashing like crazed lunitics at the tiger.

Karina: Theyve gone nuts!! Uh Guys Im staying back I want to keep my head, Hers the plan I stand back and you guys murder fluffy ok? dammit Tyron what did you do to them?
Posted
Wolf walked up to Karina.

Wolf: he made us see the one person,if you can call them people,that we hate the most.for those two it's Dymonox, for me it's Tristam.i guess Tyron dosen't know who you hate the most.

Karina: why aren't you in there slashing like crazy?

Wolf: this nose isn't here for looks.the putty may look like Tristam, but he dosen't smell like him.don't underestamate me though.i intend to help, if you will.

Karina smiled and nodded.

Wolf: good, now follow my lead.Visor! Valen!, jump to the sides now!

the two did and Wolf and Karina fired blasts of there own.the blasts sent dust into the tigers eyes.

Wolf: Visor, Valen! your turn, mess that beast up!
Posted
OCC: Hey Wolf! I hosted that banner for you! just insert [url]http://shinobi.250free.com/Wolfie.jpg[/url] in between the [img] code ok?
__________________________________

[i] Visor just moved out the way in time[/i]

Visor: Damn! you gotta what were your pointing that thing, heh

[i] then suddenly he changes into seroius again and starts to attack[/i]

Wolf: OUT THE WAY GUYS!
Posted
OOC: thanks and my PM is back up
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolf charges up and fires his own spell

Wolf: LUNAR CRUSHER!!!

a bright blue beam leaves Wolf's hands and spirals towards the tiger.the beam hits and engulfs the beast in a blue light.Wolf closes his hnad fast, and the light colaps in on the creature.the expotion slides everyone back. the beast still stands but scared and burned.
Posted
Karina: OK!! TIME TO FINISH FLUFFY OFF!! Id suggest your strongest attacks everybody!! once this is done it on to the next beasts of burden!! and then hello Tyron!!
Posted
Karina: Here kitty kitty kitty!!! HAIL STORM!!


a giant cloud forms above Karina and it realises a blizzard and giant spears of ice aimed directly at the tiger.

Karina: is it... dead?
Posted
Valen prepares for his strongest attack/spell...

Valen: "I hope this works..."

Valen faced the East as he called out a spell. The sky suddenly turned grey as bolts of lighting and strong gusts of wind continued to blast away at the beast. Valen fell to the ground for a few seconds.

Valen: "Damn... I gotta practice that more."

As Valen got up, the beast was just laying there not moving...
Posted
Fire Beast: Grrrrrr!...... Argh!.... It cant be!

Karina: It can talk?!

Valen: That means that it isnt dead.

[I]"It is. Now."[/I]

[I]They all looked at Visor. His eyes became fiery and he threw his samaria in the body of the beast what made him slam against the wall and he bacame stuck on it till Visor pulled his blade out. The beast exploded.[/I]

Valen: Wow!........

Karina: Thats one. 3 single beasts and a team to go!

Visor: Grrrrr.............
Posted
Karina: I wish we had Tyron back... in the flesh no offence to you Visor but I think the whole 2 souls 1 body combo is way too disturbing.

Tyron to Visor: Once we have the blade I will be able to come back.

Visor telepathically: You want me to tell them that or now?

Visor: Once we have the blade Tyron will retun

Karina: ohhh what are you now mr big scary "Look at me im a skitsofrensic!" Sorry but I had to say that couldn't resist!

Wolf: Will you 2... er 3 knock it off? lets get on to the next beast.
Posted
[I]"The second one should be the one of Earth. Look out. He's rocky. A huge pile of rocks. Just to make it clear. Karina can revive ones she has the power enough to do it. If the blade touches her, she has."[/I]

Visor: oh! Lets go to the earth beast fella's!

Karina: Yeah. Hope he wont be too hard.

Wolf: This one was harder than he looked too.

Valen: So dont underastimate [U]them[/U].
Posted
Karina: So Visor where do we find this next beast?

Visor: that way! *points*

Karina: A little more detailed please?

Valen: Look he said that way so we go that way.

Karina: Why don't I just try to get Tyron back? Its worth a shot right?

Visor: NO! we need to defeat every beast you cant revive my brother right now your too weak

Karina: Oh yeah?! well this weakling will kick your can! Then we will see whos the weaker one here!!

Visor: I didnt mean it like that.....

Wolf: Guys how come every time I turn my back for 2 minutes you guys start fighting like savage beasts? Come on were a team! Act like it!

Karina: Fine ill humour you and put up with these...... I dunno what you would call them!! Oh I know CHILDREN!!!!!
Posted
Wolf: LOOK! Tyron's loss was a blow to all of us, but we can't fall apart now. if Tyron said not to bring him back until we have done all this. then i think we should honor his last request.

Karina: i guess so, but Tyron was like the leader of this group. so who makes the calls now?

Wolf: no one, we are a team and will work through anything as a team. now lets go get us another beast.

Visor: sounds good to me. Karina you ready?

Karina: yeah, lets go.

Valen: this sounds like the old group finally. maybe we can pull this off after all.
Posted
Karina: So whis gonna be the ones taking on this next beast of burden? Visor? Does Your bro know the combo of elements yet? Or do we have to wing it? I'm fine with winging it.

Valen: Lets just get there first then we should decide
Posted
Visor: "Yeah, you're right."

Valen: "I am?"

Visor: "... yeah..."

Valen: "Ok..."

Karina: "Will you two shut up and get moving?"

Valen and Visor: "Ok ok... sorry"

Karina: "...men... eesh..."
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The group made their way to the next beast's domain in record time and were soon engaged in battle with the huge beast.

Karina: I don't think my attacks are working!! The freak looks like hes enjoying my attacks!! I'm out!

Valen: Great were down one now!!
Posted
OCC: Sorry people, i was on holiday to Portugal, I'm back now but, oh and D_A is on holiday too, but im back so thats a bonus.....or is it *wonders
___________________________

[i] As Valen steams ahead in to teh huge Bull looking creature he seems to have an advantage on the "thing", Wolf also worked his stuff and helped, but he was not as effective as Valen[i]

Valen: Hey! I'm hurting it!

Wolf: GREAT! me too but not as effectivley!

Visor: Good Good, now my turn!...
Posted
OOC: youre back! yay!


Karina though up another attack plan for herself she got into position behind the huge monster and fired a hail storm at it


Karina: Its still not working!! What's wrong with my attacks!?

Visor: Maybe its your elemental?

Karina: that seriously didnt help any!! Valen watch out!!
Posted
OOC: Look who's back? Brown baked and well lol
_______________

Valen: What the?!

[I]Valen turns around to late so he doesnt sees the bull heading his way. A huge charge hits him full in his back. He flies through the waterfall and can just in time safe his butt by grapping a bush right before he falls down the mountain.[/I]

Valen: Little help here guys!

Wolf: Im coming your way!

Karina: Watch out!

[i]A kinda sandstorm blocks the beasts sight, so that Wolf can help Valen up.[/I]

Valen: Thanks. Both of you.

Visor: No time for talking! Lets kick his a*s!
Posted
OOC: Whoo hoo!!! 2 of you guys are back now welcome back!


Karina: Allow me to distract this beast

She pulls a red blanket out of her pack and waves it so the beast could see it.

Karina: TORRO TORRO!! you hoo mr. monster!!

Visor: You scare me sometimes Karina you know that right?

Karina: Glad to be doing my job!! here bully bully bully!!
Posted
[I]The Bull runs at Karina in high speed. Its not the fact that Karina has pulled up something red, but the fact that she thinks he's so low to fool for that like a real bull.[/I]

Karina: Ho dee ****!

Visor: Watch it!

Valen: Dodge him!

Karina: Wow!

[I]Karina throws the red blanket Over the bulls head what makes him see nothing.[/I]

Wolf: Finish it off now!
Posted
[I] At that Valen leaps into the air and drives down on the beast with his most powerful attack. It was so powerful it blew Valen back, high into teh air and he landed with a huge thud, the beast lay there twitching. Then Visor turned and walked like Tyron and drew the knife that they're father once used and stabbed it right in the heart! Visor then Twitched and started looking about puzzled then frowned and repeatedly stabbed teh beast. Blood sprayed everywere and splatted all over Visor, there was a distant look in his eyes and vicious, almost phycotic look. They group grabbed him and tried to pull him off the beats, but he still flew for it until they calmed him down[/I]

Karina: Visor *slap* IT'S DEAD!

Wolf: Man! Snap out of it! That's freaky!

[I] Still with not a word spoke he stared at the bloody carcas while breathing heavily. Suddenly a voice popped into his head, it was Tyron[/I]

"VISOR! Calm Down! Snap out of it!"

[i] Visor jumped to his feet looking about, up, down, left anf right shouting.[/i]

Visor: Tyron!? TYRON! Have i been a bad boy? hee hee

Valen: No! I think all of this has finaly broke him down!

"Visor! Stop it! snap out of this.....mood!"

Visor: *evil grin* No, me be bad! me be very bad! Hahahaha

Karina: Oh my god, no! he can't, we need him!

"Visor, come one! you must stop it! Snap out of it! for....for, Mother!"

[I] At that Visor stopped his frantic movements and stopped and frowned. He then starts to hit his head, shouting and screaming in his loudest voice[/I]

Visor: No! NO! Stop it! Ahhhhhh! Me no like Mum, No!

Everyone: *gasp*

Wolf: This must be serious insanity!

[I] He then draws his Samaria and looks at the group and charges at them, he has mentaly blocked Tyron's voice and charges at the group ready to attack![/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...