Corey Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I already took mine. I went camping in SouthCentral Wisconsin for a week.
Mist Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][size=1]I'm on mine now. I'm in Chicago.[/color][/size]
Guest Matt Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][b]I am going to upstate new york. But that's about it. I already had my vacation this year, I went to Jamacia.[/b][/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I already went on vacation. Colorado. Mesa Verde. Durango (the city of insane bicycle people) That sort of stuff. For a week. Not cool. That's all. ~!*Sere & Co.*!~
Mnemolth Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I'm going to Hell. What?? Its a nice place. Its a little warm, sure but...hey you can't have everything....Besides, I've got a few friends there I haven't seen in a long time, it'd be nice to catch up and all...;)
Mist Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][size=1]We're talking about this [b]seriously[/b], although what you said was quite amusing...Where are you [b]really[/b] going for vacation?[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 For me, I'm just staying home and using the vacation money to buy a bunch of new things. Most of my friends are moving away for college so it'll be a good time to catch up and stuff.
amiboshi Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I went to Boca Raton, and I'm going to Key West for a week later this summer. Nothin very special.....
Juu Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 damn, I was supposed to go to wisconsin..... but, we had a 5 day road trip..... We're visiting places, sorta, but I'm staying home, if front o my computer all summer.
Blue Heaven Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 im going to ocen city nj north carolina , maybe scotland not sure yet :) and i know in four years were going to Germany for the world cup. next year were going to disney and the year after that were supposed to go on another cruise to either the bahamas or bremuda unless my dad decsides to take us to the womens world cup.
BlueGender Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1] I am staying home, sleeping, eatting, watching TV, and getting online. Which is in my view the best way to spen summer vacation. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I ain't going no where this summer i'm just gonna stay home.All my friends are going somewhere and my G/F is going to Toronto so i'm left all alone :bawl:.I think i need a hug.
Boo Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Well....First im visiting some old class mates, then Im going to "France" and then to my dad :D
Ninjaman Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Wow, some people here are going places. Poor me, stay home all summer long. At least I got my games and internet! :D
Kei Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I was supposed to be going to Maryland to visit my father*shudder*, but I can't, so I'm spending my vacation bugging my local librarian to let us save to the A drive on our computers again.
eleanor Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I went to New Jersey and New York this year, and it was pretty fun. We went to Broadway to see Les' Miserables. It was good, too. :nervous: I remember last year when we had to drive through Arizona and Nevada, and one of them happened to have a lot of desert. Man, it was hot, too.
Ben Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I'm going to Maine for a family reunion. I'm also going to Vermont to stay at my grandparents' condo.
Kyubimon Posted July 3, 2002 Author Posted July 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1]We're talking about this [b]seriously[/b], although what you said was quite amusing...Where are you [b]really[/b] going for vacation?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm really going to China. All my relitives live there.We're leaving on July 4. Terrible time to leave.:wigout:
BabyGirl Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [B]I'm going to Hell. What?? Its a nice place. Its a little warm, sure but...hey you can't have everything....Besides, I've got a few friends there I haven't seen in a long time, it'd be nice to catch up and all...;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Actually, those of us who live in Michigan know that it's entirely possible to spend an afternoon (or a vacation) in Hell ^_^[/color]
Krillen Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 Well, So far Ive been chilling with my friends, but I still have summers chool to get by, once that is over I will spend 2 weeks of vacation with my dad who lives in Texas. He lives on Galveston island which is right near the beach so it will be fun like it always is. Ive been going there for the past 5 years every year, its the only time I get to visit him.
Ryan Posted July 4, 2002 Posted July 4, 2002 [size=1][font=century gothic] I already went to Rhode Island and Connecticut. It was fun but it never stopped raining! God and everything is green it is like a dream. No dead trees or plants or grass. It was freaky. Now I am fixing to go to San Antonio, not as long, just because it is south of where I live.(Lubbock, Texas)[/size][/font]
Hyper Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 I spent two weeks in the Sierra Nevadas, one week i went back packing and the other i went did a bunch of stuff near little towns and log cabins.It was nice.
Semjaza Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 I get to go to class all summer. Lots and lots of fun :bawl:.
Mist Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyubimon [/i] [B] I'm really going to China. All my relitives live there.We're leaving on July 4. Terrible time to leave.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=1]I wasn't talking to you; I was talking to Mnemolth.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now